Sounds of Lusternia

LynnieLynnie Member Posts: 151 Gifted
There is plenty of drawings, paintings and even GIFs for Lusternia. Yet a jarring lack of audio art. We have the audiobooks, but not much in the way of Lusternia inspired audio. If you are a creator dump it here!

Here's something I made before I went a little dormant, it is inspired by my interactions with @Weiwae

The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."

Comments

• OrventaOrventa Member Posts: 584 Mythical
    edited April 2017
    I actually made an excerpt for orchestration class one time with the Grid and Hallifax in mind, though explaining Lusternia to your orchestration professor is a bit harder than saying oh yes, this is inspired by the Doctor Who theme. Only thing missing is the ticking of a clock throughout, 6/8 time.

Gridlord

Post edited by Orventa on

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • LynnieLynnie Member Posts: 151 Gifted
    I'm jealous of your musical style @Orventa

Posting this because thread appropriate

The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
    edited April 2017
    Aww, thank you! 

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
  • WeiwaeWeiwae Member, Gods Posts: 452 Divine
    Lynnie said:
    There is plenty of drawings, paintings and even GIFs for Lusternia. Yet a jarring lack of audio art. We have the audiobooks, but not much in the way of Lusternia inspired audio. If you are a creator dump it here!

Here's something I made before I went a little dormant, it is inspired by my interactions with @Weiwae

Very nice. Can you remix the sound of dripping water into a melody?
    edited April 2017
    I can yeah. I primarily produce hip-hop and electronic sub-genres, so sampling definitely isn't an issue. If you PM me with specifics I'd be more than happy to try to make people music that they think would fit lusternia.
    I had a dream @Darvellan took me, Auriella and Weiwae on a trip through the Void.

• KerithKerith Member Posts: 267 Gifted
    Orventa said:
    I actually made an excerpt for orchestration class one time with the Grid and Hallifax in mind, though explaining Lusternia to your orchestration professor is a bit harder than saying oh yes, this is inspired by the Doctor Who theme. Only thing missing is the ticking of a clock throughout, 6/8 time.

Gridlord

Aww it said it was removed. :(
    @Kerith  link got reset, should work again

edited April 2017
    Lynnie sat at the docks one day and learned the horrors of Old Celest, and has difficulties separating the past and present form of Celest.

• KerithKerith Member Posts: 267 Gifted
    Orventa said:
    @Kerith  link got reset, should work again

OMG that's awesome! So suspenseful.
  • OrdassaOrdassa Member Posts: 337 Master
    edited April 2017
    EVERYONE IN LUSTERNIA IS EITHER

A - PRETTY
    B - SKILLED (art/writing/coding/music/unknown)
    C - BOTH A&B

:D
    edited April 2017
    Presenting @Selenity's theme!

(yes it is what you think it is, but I remade it because of her forum avatar)

Ordassa said:

A - PRETTY
    C - BOTH A&B

I'm pretty skilled, it makes up for my monstrous appearance. 
    In the Overcity Justice System, all offenders are considered especially heinous. In the Collective, the dedicated members of the Hallifax investigate the atrocious felonies are members of a socially elite squad known as the Board of Directors. These are their stories.
  • OrdassaOrdassa Member Posts: 337 Master
    Lynnie said:
    Ordassa said:

A - PRETTY
    C - BOTH A&B

I'm pretty skilled, it makes up for my monstrous appearance. 
    I am a potato
    edited April 2017
    @Lynnie

You might find this fun to play with. 

https://www.iannix.org

Also: a project made with Iannix you might enjoy 

Ieptix + Ianir= Iannix? XD 

So, basically King of the Hill? XD

It may be a bit before I create more, hope you guys conjure up some things while I'm out.
  • The Music GuyThe Music Guy Member Posts: 2 Inept
    Light inspiration from Route 1 from Pokemon but I present to you the (un)Official Wayfaire Music