Opening a veil in the Wilde

Sadly I forgot to start logging and missed the discussion with the spirit before where this starts. There are later bits that I'll clean up as I can.

Appearing rather pleased with the circumstance, an elfen man cloaked in leaves explains, "Aye, 
thinning. Such is the state of things: for while cruelty finds purchase in the forest's soil, our 
woods is, and always has been, a place of strength and hope. Whatever secrets will certainly inspire 
such traits further."

An elfen man cloaked in leaves gives a sallow-wood dowsing rod to you.

An elfen man cloaked in leaves says, "Perhaps that will help a bit..."

You ponder a sallow-wood dowsing rod thoughtfully, looking it up and down.

Cut from a branch of a willow tree, this homely rod is cut into the characteristic "Y"-shape of a 
dowsing rod. Upon the grey-green bark that still remains are the simple carvings of totemic beings: 
sparrows, deer with full antlers, leaves and crescent moons, rustic in appearance and lacking any 
sort of refined craftsmanship of contemporary witchery. When the two, smaller hand-holds are gripped 
tightly, a sudden magnetic rush orients the longer pointer - a radiant silver light gleaming at its 
end.
It weighs 5 ounce(s).
It has the following aliases: rod, dowsing.

You clutch a sallow-wood dowsing rod firmly, preparing to use it.

You reach out and touch a sallow-wood dowsing rod.
Blinking light emanates from the pointer tip of the dowsing rod, attempting to dispell any 
enchantment placed here.

Kerith leans forward on the balls of her feet, trying to get a better look at the dowsing rod.

You display a sallow-wood dowsing rod for all in the room to see.

An elfen man cloaked in leaves says to you, "Twist it about, child."

Comprehension flashes across your face.

You twist a sallow-wood dowsing rod in your hands, which causes it to immediately right itself as a 
magnetic pulse aligns the rod in a clear direction. The thrumming sensation shakes through your 
fingertips and up your arms, and you sense that you are slowly making headway to the location of the 
Last Seed, with only 9 clues remaining. You hold your breath as the next clue makes itself known.

As you grip the hand-holds of the dowsing rod, a rush of energy radiates from it into your hands and 
throughout your body. You grip tigther, hoping to maintain firmly in the face of this unknown power 
as a man's voice, reassuring and confident, speaks to you: "That ancient grove, my dear, do you 
remember it? Where even the light of Moon and Sun failed to break into its green shadows? We hatched 
great plans there, long ago. Me the Circle and you the seed of a Coven. Those were sweeter days. Oh, 
how I miss you."

You say, "Glinshari?"

You nod your head at an elfen man cloaked in leaves.

Turning to face the rest of you, an elfen man cloaked in leaves exclaims, "As I said, I came to give 
you all a speech of inspiration, but you have inspired me. Stands strong, because I am always 
watching."

An elfen man cloaked in leaves winks conspiratorially at you.

An elfen man vanishes before your eyes, scattered by an ethereal breeze bearing many coloured leaves.

You say, "May we continue to inspire."

--Move spam--

Timeworn trunks.
Dense white clouds have spread completely across the sky. A mature birch tree stands proudly here. 
Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. A pixie hovers 
in the air, fluttering about on tiny wings. Shrouded by an aura of mist and modulating stars, a 
winged unicorn stands here with a serene countenance.
You see exits leading north, northeast, southeast, and southwest.

Blinking light emanates from the pointer tip of the dowsing rod, attempting to dispell any 
enchantment placed here.

The world temporarily turns silver as the light from the dowsing rod erupts in a mighty flash, a 
portion of the concealment spell broken!

You twist a sallow-wood dowsing rod in your hands, which causes it to immediately right itself as a 
magnetic pulse aligns the rod in a clear direction. The thrumming sensation shakes through your 
fingertips and up your arms, and you sense that you are slowly making headway to the location of the 
Last Seed, with only 8 clues remaining. You hold your breath as the next clue makes itself known.

As you grip the hand-holds of the dowsing rod, a rush of energy radiates from it into your hands and 
throughout your body. You grip tigther, hoping to maintain firmly in the face of this unknown power 
as a man's voice, reassuring and confident, speaks to you: "Beloved, do you remember the first seed 
we planted? It was a gift from the Great Old One. Surrounded by elms and alders, beech and cherry. 
So many children. She is still a beautiful sight."

The Moonhart Mother Tree.
Singing a hauntingly beautiful melody, Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart, stands here. Dead and 
dormant, the Moonhart Mother Tree stretches barren branches overhead. Wreathed about in vines, an 
elegant altar shaped from shining silver stands here, surrounded by a faintly crimson aura. Gleaming 
with a silver lambency, a slender tree grows here, its bark and boughs displaying the faces of the 
dead. A screech owl is here, surveying the surroundings. There are 4 armoured foxes here. There are 
6 armoured owls here. An illustrated canvas hangs in the air here, supported by silvery ribbons. 
There are 19 centaur hunters here. There are 2 red foxes here. There are 3 armoured badgers here. 
There are 2 striped badgers here. A moon maiden floats here, her form swathed in glowing cloth. 
Covered in bone armour, watching you warily, a silver-furred vixen sniffs the air. There are 2 
silver-furred vixens here. A mature hornbeam tree stands proudly here. There are 4 fierce 
timberwolves here. Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living 
totem. There are 2 palm sigils here. Testing the heft of his klangaxe, Adasser, Wolverine's Mask 
assesses his surroundings with glacial blue eyes. Glowing gently with a soft blue light, a delicate 
dreamcatcher has been permanently hung here. There are 3 buckets here. A platinum eye sigil is here. 
A ceremonial fire crackles here, sending orange sparks swirling upwards. There are 5 blank sketches 
here. A frisky puppy sits on her haunches, her little tail wagging against the ground. There are 6 
hamsters in a cage-wheel here. There are 2 green parakeets here. There are 4 curious young kittens 
here. There are 2 speckled hedgehogs here. A bog myrtle leaf lies on the ground. A stalk of faeleaf 
glitters on the ground. Shrouded by an aura of mist and modulating stars, a winged unicorn stands 
here with a serene countenance.
You see exits leading north, south, and through a vined stairway.

enchantment placed here.

The world temporarily turns silver as the light from the dowsing rod erupts in a mighty flash, a 

Last Seed, with only 7 clues remaining. You hold your breath as the next clue makes itself known.

as a man's voice, reassuring and confident, speaks to you: "Do you remember where we used to 
rendezvous, when our families could not find us? Moon Falls was much too crowded, too visible; but 
this waterfall, you loved it. It was quieter, amongst the pines and the waterfowl. You named it Hart 
Falls to honour Him, and I joked it should be Heart Falls too. You laughed and called me silly."

You ponder the situation.

You say, "Hart falls?"

Mists and shadows coalesce about the forest, signalling the arrival of further spirits who wish it 
harm.

Beside a tall waterfall.
Soothing shades of blue light shimmer through the air, cast from a healing shrine of Maylea nearby. 
A fresh breeze is blowing through the area. An overhang of rock beneath the pines provides the 
height for this small flow of water which crashes down into a pool beneath the trees. Waterfowl and 
other birds bathe uneasily, taking flight at the first sign of trouble. The tall waterfall itself 
plunges into the centre of the pool from many feet above. A small hollow under the hillside looks in 
danger of collapsing at the slightest touch to its roof. A stream flows down from the pool to the 
southeast, whilst steep hillsides continue up to both southwest and northeast. A mature birch tree 
stands proudly here. Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living 
totem. Remarkably, an exotic plant is growing on the ground, though it doesn't look healthy. August 
even in youth, an argent strix gazes curiously about here. Shrouded by an aura of mist and 
modulating stars, a winged unicorn stands here with a serene countenance. Sarrasri Talnara, Arrow of 
the Hunt is here, shrouded. She wields a luminescent athame of serrated crystal in her left hand and 
a tree-emblazoned heater shield in her right. Green Man, Lehki Talnara is here. He wields a mystic 
cudgel in his left hand and a powerplex jewel in his right. Rhenith Strongleaf, Dancer of Spring is 
here, shrouded. She wields an athame dagger in her left hand. Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw is 
here. She wields an ethereal cordate lyre of the Serenwilde in her left hand and D'varsha's Divine 
Wand of Everliving Stars in her right.

Selenity looks about with a discerning eye.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw says, "Yes!"

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw says, "Here!"

Selenity bounces up and down.

Selenity bounces up and down.

enchantment placed here.

Last Seed, with only 6 clues remaining. You hold your breath as the next clue makes itself known.

as a man's voice, reassuring and confident, speaks to you: "There is an old story, my beloved. The 
origin of sparrows. A great grand child of my brother made a deal with a fae and renegged on it. 
They and their partner were turned into sparrows, much to the fae's delight. I am not sure if it is 
true, but I hope it makes us all remember the power of the fae. You taught me that. Long ago."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw smiles broadly and says, "Where next?"

You say, "There is an old story, my beloved. The origin of sparrows. A great grand child of my 
brother made a deal with a fae and renegged on it. They and their partner were turned into sparrows, 
much to the fae's delight. I am not sure if it is true, but I hope it makes us all remember the 
power of the fae. You taught me that. Long ago."

Selenity chews on her lip, deep in thought.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw says, "Where is that... not the Centaur..."

Green Man, Lehki Talnara says, "He does not seem to speak of a place, so perhaps we should search 
for sparrows?"

You say, "The Arboretum?"

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw says to Lehki, "There are special places in the forest... maybe 
the arboretum."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw says, "This is the Arboretum."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw says, "You can check with IDENTIFY."

You nod your head emphatically.

Sarrasri looks about with a discerning eye.

enchantment placed here.

You shake your head.

Delicate bellflowers.
Sparks of pulsing yellow light float in the air, cast from a shield shrine of Maylea nearby. 
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. It is uncomfortably cold. 
Affixed to the side of the greenhouse hangs a small bell, carved in the shape of a flower. 
Considering the surroundings tacitly, a glistening strix manifests here upon misty wings striated 
with moonlight, its wise gaze unblinking. There are 3 speckled hedgehogs here. A green parakeet 
scratches against the ground in his search for a quick meal. Leaping about after its shadow, a 
curious young kitten playfully wanders about here. There are 3 hamsters in a cage-wheel here. A 
frisky puppy sits on her haunches, her little tail wagging against the ground.
You see exits leading north and south.

Sarrasri Talnara, Arrow of the Hunt says, "Fae in the forest who would make a deal would be Goldie."

Selenity looks about with a discerning eye.

enchantment placed here.

Last Seed, with only 5 clues remaining. You hold your breath as the next clue makes itself known.

Selenity begins to follow you.

as a man's voice, reassuring and confident, speaks to you: "My brother was stronger than me. I never 
told him that, beloved. How I wish I could sing to the creeping moss and the knotted yew, to remind 
them of the beauty of his voice and the truth in his heart. Perhaps I will some day, but it is nice 
to remember him now."

Sarrasri Talnara, Arrow of the Hunt says, "Ah, or here."

Green Man, Lehki Talnara says, "Sparrows, told you."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw says, "You could tell me if you're going to run off without me you 
know, grandpa."

Sarrasri nods her head emphatically.

"Uhh..." stalls Lehki.

You say, "My brother was stronger than me. I never told him that, beloved. How I wish I could sing 
to the creeping moss and the knotted yew, to remind them of the beauty of his voice and the truth in 
his heart. Perhaps I will some day, but it is nice to remember him now."

You say, "Aramir."

Green Man, Lehki Talnara says, "Yes."

A dark, moss-covered glen.
A comforting smell of grass and dew emanates through the air emanating from a war shrine of Charune 
nearby. Dense white clouds have spread completely across the sky. Sprawling white sores covering its 
trunk, a sickly yew tree is rooted here. Overgrown with green mosses and hairline fractures, the 
weathered cairn of Aramir Strongleaf stands here amongst the overgrowth. Cheerfully smiling, a merry 
dryad is rooted here beneath the boughs of the nearby yew. A mature oak tree stands proudly here. 
Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. An ambrosial 
fragrance suffuses the air from these nearby stalks of wild mignonette. Shrouded by an aura of mist 
and modulating stars, a winged unicorn stands here with a serene countenance. Considering the 
surroundings tacitly, a glistening strix manifests here upon misty wings striated with moonlight, 
its wise gaze unblinking. There are 3 speckled hedgehogs here. A green parakeet scratches against 
the ground in his search for a quick meal. Leaping about after its shadow, a curious young kitten 
playfully wanders about here. There are 3 hamsters in a cage-wheel here. A frisky puppy sits on her 
haunches, her little tail wagging against the ground.
You see exits leading north, northeast, and northwest.

enchantment placed here.

Last Seed, with only 4 clues remaining. You hold your breath as the next clue makes itself known.

as a man's voice, reassuring and confident, speaks to you: "You never did like the sea. But, my 
beloved, do you recall when that kelpie visited? She was a twisted thing of seaweed and foam, and 
she was covered in blackness much like the tar-like mud on the beach. I wonder whatever happened to 
her..."

You say, "You never did like the sea. But, my beloved, do you recall when that kelpie visited? She 
was a twisted thing of seaweed and foam, and she was covered in blackness much like the tar-like mud 
on the beach. I wonder whatever happened to her..."
9800h, 7300m, 7300e, 10p, 26400en, 26400w elrxk<>-say The beac
You say, "The beach."

A stony beach.
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. A fresh breeze is blowing 
through the area. Shrouded by an aura of mist and modulating stars, a winged unicorn stands here 
with a serene countenance. Considering the surroundings tacitly, a glistening strix manifests here 
upon misty wings striated with moonlight, its wise gaze unblinking. There are 3 speckled hedgehogs 
here. A green parakeet scratches against the ground in his search for a quick meal. Leaping about 
after its shadow, a curious young kitten playfully wanders about here. There are 3 hamsters in a 
cage-wheel here. A frisky puppy sits on her haunches, her little tail wagging against the ground.
You see exits leading north and southeast.

enchantment placed here.

Last Seed, with only 3 clues remaining. You hold your breath as the next clue makes itself known.

as a man's voice, reassuring and confident, speaks to you: "You are memorialised, my beloved. You 
are surrounded by a rainbow of flowers and paths of stone. You are captured in marble, arm out-
stretched. It is a lovely sentinment, I think, but I think it misses your tenacity, your 
mischievousness, your cleverness. Oh, if only they knew you in flesh instead of in story."

You say, "You are memorialised, my beloved. You are surrounded by a rainbow of flowers and paths of 
stone. You are captured in marble, arm out-stretched. It is a lovely sentinment, I think, but I 
think it misses your tenacity, your mischievousness, your cleverness. Oh, if only they knew you in 
flesh instead of in story."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw says, "Memorial."

The Ellindel Memorial.
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. A fresh breeze is blowing 
through the area. A marble sculpture of a beautiful elfen woman stands here, one arm reaching for 
the sky. Brilliant yellow sparks fly from the surface of a small shrine here, shadowed by clusters 
of sturdy snapdragons. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. Shrouded by an aura 
of mist and modulating stars, a winged unicorn stands here with a serene countenance. Considering 
the surroundings tacitly, a glistening strix manifests here upon misty wings striated with moonlight,
its wise gaze unblinking. There are 3 speckled hedgehogs here. A green parakeet scratches against 
the ground in his search for a quick meal. Leaping about after its shadow, a curious young kitten 
playfully wanders about here. There are 3 hamsters in a cage-wheel here. A frisky puppy sits on her 
haunches, her little tail wagging against the ground.
You see exits leading north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, and northwest.

enchantment placed here.

Last Seed, with only 2 clues remaining. You hold your breath as the next clue makes itself known.

as a man's voice, reassuring and confident, speaks to you: "My love, have you ever thought of our 
family? Mine continued on, hidden behind carved oak trees that stretch so high they vault the sky in 
a dome of green. I hear they recalled their history, dredging up old stories, old controversies, old 
hopes. I wish them well, as I imagine you do too."

You say, "My love, have you ever thought of our family? Mine continued on, hidden behind carved oak 
trees that stretch so high they vault the sky in a dome of green. I hear they recalled their history,
dredging up old stories, old controversies, old hopes. I wish them well, as I imagine you do too."

You say, "Home!"

Amongst carved trees.
It is uncomfortably cold. A mature birch tree stands proudly here. Reaching up as high as the eye 
can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. Shrouded by an aura of mist and modulating 
stars, a winged unicorn stands here with a serene countenance. Considering the surroundings tacitly, 
a glistening strix manifests here upon misty wings striated with moonlight, its wise gaze unblinking.
There are 3 speckled hedgehogs here. A green parakeet scratches against the ground in his search for 
a quick meal. Leaping about after its shadow, a curious young kitten playfully wanders about here. 
There are 3 hamsters in a cage-wheel here. A frisky puppy sits on her haunches, her little tail 
wagging against the ground.
You see exits leading northeast, southeast, and west.

enchantment placed here.

magnetic pulse aligns the rod in a clear direction, far stronger than any of the pulses before. You 
sense that you are getting close to your final goal, and you wait eagerly for the last clue to make 
itself known.

as a man's voice, reassuring and confident, speaks to you: "The last seed was planted here, dear one.
Do you remember? Hidden behind spells and realms, guarded by sparrows aplenty. You planted the 
bluebells there, next to the lilies, violets and tulips. But that place was slowly torn away... 
something dark came to our home, held back by a veil of light. I hope the sparrows are all right."

You say, "The last seed was planted here, dear one.Do you remember? Hidden behind spells and realms, 
guarded by sparrows aplenty. You planted the bluebells there, next to the lilies, violets and tulips.
But that place was slowly torn away... something dark came to our home, held back by a veil of light.
I hope the sparrows are all right."

(Serenwilde): You say, "To me serens."

A beam of moonlight comes down from the sky and bathes you in light.

You say, "Aye."

(Serenwilde): You say, "Quickly."

Kerith tilts her head curiously at you.

You say, "Follow."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw says, "Follow grandpa Saran."

Before a veil of light.
Dense white clouds have spread completely across the sky. An elder moonhart tree towers overhead, 
her thick trunk rooted firmly in the ground, its leaves a vibrant emerald. An oak sapling clings 
tenaciously to the ground here. Rife with sweet-scented, clustered flowers, an elderberry shrub 
blooms in an untended snare. A pixie hovers in the air, fluttering about on tiny wings. Shrouded by 
an aura of mist and modulating stars, a winged unicorn stands here with a serene countenance. 
Considering the surroundings tacitly, a glistening strix manifests here upon misty wings striated 
with moonlight, its wise gaze unblinking. There are 3 speckled hedgehogs here. A green parakeet 
scratches against the ground in his search for a quick meal. Leaping about after its shadow, a 
curious young kitten playfully wanders about here. There are 3 hamsters in a cage-wheel here. A 
frisky puppy sits on her haunches, her little tail wagging against the ground.
You see a single exit leading northwest.

Kerith beams broadly at Selenity.

enchantment placed here.

Blinking light emanates form the pointer tip of the dowsing rod, causing the world to suddenly be 
embraced in silverly light. As your vision clears, the air is rippling - revealing a dimensional 
rift that is situated near the veil.

(Serenwilde): You say, "The veil has given way to a rift."

Comments

• Elfen man?

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Hoaracle said:
    Elfen man?

Elfen man is bae.
  • Next little bit

And yeah, I left bits of Serenade chat in cause they made me giggle while I was cleaning it.

------

You say, "I am entering, if you wish to not stop following."

Ejderha urges his companions onwards. 

Rhenith Strongleaf, Dancer of Spring says, "I wish to go."

You place your hands on a dimensional rift and find the link to the ethereal plane. Pulsating energy flares throughout your field of vision, and you find yourself tumbling through the aether pathways.

Selenity, riding a winged unicorn of moonfire and starlit mist, leaves to the southeast, emanating an aura of immense power.

"Oooooooooh!" Kerith says, eyes wide with wonder.

Sarrasri Talnara, Arrow of the Hunt says, "I wasn't hesitating one moment."

Autumn Leaf Kerith says, "Can we explore?"

Nido nods his head emphatically.

Your eyes sparkle with amusement at Sarrasri.

You say, "With caution."

Showing that she understands, Kerith nods her head slowly.

Sarrasri tilts her head curiously at Sparrow Longfellow.

Sarrasri Talnara, Arrow of the Hunt says to Sparrow Longfellow, "Greetings, there."

You greet Sparrow Longfellow with a sincere smile.

Utterly aghast, Sparrow Longfellow exclaims, "W-w-who! Who are yooooou!"

Sarrasri Talnara, Arrow of the Hunt says to Sparrow Longfellow, "I'm sorry for intruding, we come from Serenwilde."

Kerith greets Sparrow Longfellow with a sincere smile.

Nido bows respectfully to Sparrow Longfellow.

Sparrow Longfellow grabs at his icy shroud, spinning it wildly, almost in a defensive manner.

Autumn Leaf Kerith says to Sparrow Longfellow, "We willna hurt ye."

Ejderha Strongleaf says to Sparrow Longfellow, "We mean you no harm, friend."

Rhenith curtseys gracefully before Sparrow Longfellow.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw smiles and says to Sparrow Longfellow, "We come in peace, and only peace."

Standing up straight, Sarrasri Talnara, Arrow of the Hunt says, "My name is Sarrasri Talnara. I was of the Moondancers, and am now just of Serenwilde."

You say, "I am Saran Strongleaf, representative of my family to the wilde."

Aramel turns towards Sparrow Longfellow, curiosity in her gaze as she regards the strange fae. 

Selenity grabs the skirt of her gown and dips into a curtsey before Sparrow Longfellow. "Selenity Sweetpaw, former Spiritsinger, related to most of the Serenwilde, pleasure to meet you," she says politely in a cheerful voice.

(The Serenade): Lehki says, "Oh that's right the moonhart circle is just Saran now lol."

Sparrow Longfellow imitates a bird perfectly, whistling loud and in warning. He slips himself between the trees of ice, eyes watching your movements. "Sarrasri Moondancer Serenwilde. I see, I see." As you mentions himself, his eyes widen. "Strongleaf? Strongleaf!" He leaps, throwing himself atop you without any warning.

Sparrow Longfellow gives you a friendly cuddle.

Sarrasri giggles happily.

Sparrow Longfellow exclaims, "Strongleaf! Sparrow has missed you oh so much!"

Your eyes sparkle with amusement.

Kerith giggles happily.

Selenity gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

With some amusement at the excited fae, Aramel says, "I think you will find that many of us are descended from that line."

Rhenith smiles softly.

You laughingly say, "I do not believe we have met, but hello."

Still not removing himself from the tree, Sparrow Longfellow exclaims, "Oh, and you are tree now! How, Strongleaf! How!"

Sparrow Longfellow's eyes bug out as he boggles in amazement.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw smiles broadly and says, "He is very much strong and leafy, but he is probably not the Strongleaf you are thinking of."

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "Well, it all started with Wisdom Strongleaf..."

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "But that's a story for another day."

You say, "In a different future the forest took on this form to continue the fight for nature. Wisdom Strongleaf, brought the knowledge to us." 

Sparrow Longfellow finally extracts himself from your trunk, utter confusion on his face. "... what. What? What!" He shakes his head, grabbing it as if to calm himself. "But where is Treeheart? Where is she, sweet sister to Sparrow?"

Sparrow Longfellow's eyes raise to the heavens as a look of hope flashes across his face.

Aramel says to Sparrow Longfellow, her voice calm, "The Line of Ellindel lives now in Caoimhe Dell. Perhaps some day you shall visit."

Sparrow Longfellow exclaims, "Dell? Oh, Sparrow's head hurts, but Sparrow is so glad that Strongleaf has returned!"

You see Sparrow Longfellow yell, "Aurai! Aurai! Where are you!"

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw says to Sparrow Longfellow, "She's nearby. I saw Aurai before."

Comprehension flashes across Aramel's face.

You say to Sparrow Longfellow, "Should we go find her?"

Sparrow Longfellow whistles gleefully at the newly arrived bird, drawing a hand to her so she could alight. "I have kept it very safe, Strongleaf, very safe indeed. Just like Treeheart and you have said," he babbles whilst petting the bird-sparrow. "Aurai helped too!"

Sarrasri tilts her head curiously.

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat murmurs, "The seed?"

Sparrow Longfellow nods his head enthusiastically.

Aramel tilts her head curiously to the southwest, an expression of comprehension on her face.

Dark eyes wide once more, Sparrow Longfellow exclaims, "Aye aye! The Seed, the Seed of Prophesy! Of Wonder! Strongleaf and Treeheart's last gift!"

The pointed tips of Selenity's ears twitch as she tries to listen closely to Sparrow Longfellow.

Aurai, the sparrow, twitters merrily.

Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.

Kerith flashes a yellow-breasted song sparrow a joyous smile.

You smile and say, "The forest, and my kin thank you for all you have done."

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "It is no usual seed - it bears words that are beyond comprehending."

Selenity tilts her head curiously.

You say to Sparrow Longfellow, "Would you understand the words? The forest is under attack and we were sent here to find help in restoring her."

Sparrow Longfellow nods his head quickly again. "Aye, Sparrow will take you y--" Once Aramel speaks, he spins on his heels and nods at her. "Aye, friend of Strongleaf. Special prophesy, from Strongleaf and Treeheart."

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "Sparrow, will you not come with us and tell us more?"

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw says, "You're right, I can't read it."

"Nope," Selenity says with finality.

Flicking up his fingers so the bird-sparrow would take flight, Sparrow Longfellow gestures at the lot of you. "Come, come!"

Throwing up his shroud wildly as he turns away, Sparrow Longfellow abruptly disappears in a wintry down of snowflakes.

You tilt your head and listen intently to Sparrow Longfellow.

Sparrow Longfellow steps up to the seed, his arms drawn tight across his chest. His movements are reverent, tender.

Squinting as if to see the fine markings upon the seedcoat, Sparrow Longfellow says, "Strongleaf and friends, what shaall Sparrow read?"

Sparrow Longfellow tilts his head back to you all. "There is lots!"

Aramel says to Sparrow Longfellow, "How shall we heal the Moonhart and renew the forest? As Ellindel and Glinshari did of old."

Nido nods his head at Aramel.

Green Man, Lehki Talnara says, "How to stop Delosidir."

Tilting her head curiously, Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw says to Sparrow Longfellow, "What sorts of things does it have on the seed? Anything you can give us a general idea of? We have lots of questions."

You say, "One known as Delosidir has slain the White Hart, harmed Mother Moon, and killed the Mother Moonhart. The guilds have been destroyed..."

You say, "Perhaps... for the time when you return to the world?"

Ejderha Strongleaf says, "Delosidir, the Foolish Warrior, aye."

Sparrow Longfellow pauses once Lehki says the name. "Mmm, Black-Striped Warrior, aye. He is in the prophesy." Then, he keeps his eyes upon you all, and as if recalling by rote memory, "And Delosidir comes upon mist and shadow, and the first of his kind will raise blade against him; the forest fair, lead by Awedhel's second life, beneath a sanguine moon turned silver hale."

Sheepishly, Sparrow Longfellow exclaims, "Sparrow has had so much time reading!"

Aramel murmurs something unintelligible to herself.

Sparrow Longfellow says to Selenity, "Strongleaf and Treeheart wrote a special spell, had a special prophesy. A parting gift for dark times."

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "A sanguine moon turned silver hale... that implies the healing of Mother Moon."

Kerith nods her head at Aramel.

Sarrasri smiles softly.

Ejderha Strongleaf says, "Maybe..."

Tristanna nods her head sagely at Aramel.

With a slow nod to Sparrow Longfellow, Selenity shows her understanding.

Ejderha Strongleaf says, "It is Sanguine Moon now."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw asks, "The first of his kind would raise blade against him... the first of his kind. Who was the first of his kind?"

Autumn Leaf Kerith murmurs, "Then we must heal Her, somehow."

Rhenith bites her lip, listening intently.

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says to Kerith, "She shall be healed. We have been given hope in the prophecy."

You say, "Someone mentioned... wode somthing I think?"

Sarrasri Talnara, Arrow of the Hunt says, "Delosidir said he was of the Wodewose tribe."

Sparrow Longfellow gestures for you all to come a little closer as he presses a thin finger upon the seed. "See here, the passage of Delosidir." Whatever he is pointing at is nearly impossible to take notice, the fine markings spidery and arcane - though clearly Fae.

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "Indeed. Was this Awedhel a Wodewose?"

At the question, Sparrow Longfellow simply shrugs.

Kerith whispers something quietly to Aramel.

Ejderha Strongleaf says, "Or Serenguard at least, after the Tribes joined. That would be a kind."

Selenity looks over Sparrow Longfellow's shoulder trying to read the seed with him. "I can read divine, I can read Lucidian, read all these languages... and yet, I never learned fae," she says, slightly disappointed in herself.

Sparrow Longfellow grins, an unusually long smile creeping across his face.

Nido can't help but grin as Sparrow Longfellow does this.

You say to Ejderha, "Do... did the Serenguard have any tales about another warrior?"

Ejderha Strongleaf frowns and says to you, "I was never well enough versed on the stories, I did not
    even recall the Foolish Warrior until Torgaddon began to recite."

Looking a little to the fae beside her, Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw says, "What about Awedhel? You shrugged when asked if they were a wodewose. Do you know anything about Awedhel, or just their name is there?"

Green Man, Lehki Talnara says, "Everine did once mention some ideal warrior from old stories."

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "The one who challenged the Three Warriors and survived?"

Green Man, Lehki Talnara says, "I think so."

Pointing once more at the seed coat, Sparrow Longfellow continues - though this time, he closes his eyes. "Like winter passing to spring, life returns anew in snow and ice. A dream recalls, a memory begins in flesh again thereafter."

"Tada!" Sparrow Longfellow says with a proud expression on his face.

Nido claps lightly for Sparrow Longfellow.

Kerith casts Rhenith a brief glance, a smile on her lips and a light in her eyes.

Selenity applauds Sparrow Longfellow heartily.

Rhenith's eyes sparkle with amusement at Sparrow Longfellow.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw says to Sparrow Longfellow, "Your memory is excellent, great job memorising what it says!"

Questioningly, Sparrow Longfellow asks you, dark eyes wide like a doe's would be. "Strongleaf, does Sparrow help?"

You say to Sparrow Longfellow, "Aye, you are helping very much. Is there anything else that you might remember from the Seed connected to this?"

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw asks, "Ah, anything about a bone knife, maybe?"

At the question, Sparrow Longfellow presses a long finger against his lips. "Knives of bone? Bone knives? Never seen, not once, not twice," he remarks, head shaking in rhythm with his words.

Sarrasri nods her head.

You say, "Or perhaps, not on the seed... Would you know of a way to restore Mother Moonhart to life? Or perhaps someone that would?"

Sparrow Longfellow gestures at the seed again, and once more recalls, "And Delosidir comes upon mist and shadow, and the first of his kind will raise blade against him; the forest fair, lead by Awedhel's second life, beneath a sanguine moon turned silver hale."

Sparrow Longfellow nods at himself, clearly quite pleased.

You say, "Here, you have helped so much."

You give a little honey cake to Sparrow Longfellow.

Sparrow Longfellow peers about himself unscrupulously.

Tristanna Myeras, Keeper of the Maiden's Path says, "Any suggestions on how to make the sanguine moon hale again?"

Green Man, Lehki Talnara says, "Hrm... well it's not a lot of direction to go on, but it is something hopeful."

Aramel sighs. "Thank you," she says to Sparrow Longfellow. "You have given us hope that all will be well in the end."

Kerith nods her head at Aramel.

You say, "We must find the first of his kind, I suspect."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw smiles broadly and says to Sparrow Longfellow, "Thank you so very much, we all appreciate you sharing your knowledge and studying of the seed with us."

Sparrow Longfellow sniffs at the cake, then makes a face. "For Aurai, aye," he remarks, hiding it in his shroud.

You reach over and ruffle Sparrow Longfellow's hair fondly.

Ejderha Strongleaf says, "Awedhel's second life, and a memory becomes flesh when a dream recalls. How does a dream recall? Or who recalls the dream?"

Nido ponders the situation.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw says to Ejderha, "We don't know who Awedhel is yet."

You say, "When the Ancestors died, they rose again as spirit. Perhaps there is a way for them to return to life once more?"

Bliss comes over you as you see your loved ones rise from the ground before you, smiling sympathetically before fading away. -(got this shaman vision right after saying that, so gotta leave it in)

Tristanna nods her head at you.

Sparrow Longfellow shrugs at Ejderha's question, unsure of what to do with himself. As if ignoring the current conversation, "Oohoo, Strongleaf, will you and Treeheart and friends visit again? Sparrow has been mighty lonely."

Rhenith Strongleaf, Dancer of Spring says to you, "I was thinking something of the same. Needing to find a memorial, a piece of her? To bring her back, or call her back?"

Sparrow Longfellow says, "As Sparrow said, it has been foreveeeerrr."

Rhenith flashes Sparrow Longfellow a joyous smile.

Rhenith Strongleaf, Dancer of Spring says to Sparrow Longfellow, "I would be honored to visit you, if you wish it, wise sir."

Tristanna Myeras, Keeper of the Maiden's Path says, "Elthadean. He is a spirit, and the Silver Goddess returned him to life."

You smile and say to Sparrow Longfellow, "I would love to do so, and I am sure you will find many friends in the forest will visit you constantly from now on."

Rhenith curtseys gracefully before Sparrow Longfellow.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw smiles broadly and says to Sparrow Longfellow, "If I can find a way back to visit you, I certainly will."

Tristanna nods her head sagely at Sparrow Longfellow.

Aramel smiles softly. "Perhaps some day we will visit Caoimhe together," she says. "I can introduce you to Jaryn."

Nido bows respectfully to Sparrow Longfellow.

Showing that he understands, Sparrow Longfellow nods his head slowly.

Kerith smiles shyly and nods at Sparrow Longfellow.

Suddenly joyous, Sparrow Longfellow exclaims, "Callooh! Callay! You shall all come and stay!"

Sparrow Longfellow whistles appreciatively.

Selenity giggles happily.

Sarrasri tells you, "...just make sure you do. He might turn someone into sparrows."

You ponder a sallow-wood dowsing rod thoughtfully, looking it up and down.

Sarrasri Talnara, Arrow of the Hunt says, "The manifestations and naiads are still roaming the forest."

Sarrasri Talnara, Arrow of the Hunt asks, "Shall we continue on?"

Kerith nods her head emphatically.

Looking at the dowsing rod in his hands, you say to Sparrow Longfellow, "Do you think it best that you look after this for us now? Or shall I keep it safe?"

Sparrow Longfellow considers this, then extends a hand in your direction. "Sparrow can watch, Strongleaf. Sparrow watched the last of your seeds, your rod will be easy!" he expresses, another unusually long smile forming.

(The Serenade): Sarrasri says, "..."

Nido raises any eyebrow.

Kerith purses her lips, deep in thought.

(The Serenade): Selenity says, "... watching Saran's rod is easy."

(The Serenade): Sarrasri says, "Saran's rod is easy."

You give a sallow-wood dowsing rod to Sparrow Longfellow.

(The Serenade): Selenity says, "... I kind of want to quote that but... not during the event."

(The Serenade): Kerith says, "Are you two being dirty?"

(The Serenade): Selenity says, "Yes."

(The Serenade): Selenity says, ">_>."

(The Serenade): Kerith says, ":D."

(The Serenade): Rhenith says, "It was meant to be dirty."

(The Serenade): Kerith says, "Oh, well. Seed... yeah..."

(The Serenade): Rhenith says, "That sly grin he gave too."

You smile and say to Sparrow Longfellow, "Thank you, may we speak again. Perhaps we can introduce you to Wisdom one day."

(The Serenade): Sarrasri says, "Sparrow's all up in that seed and rod. >.>."

(The Serenade): Kerith says, "Damn, you know I'm tired when I'm not catching on to sexual innuendo."

(The Serenade): You say, "Wildewood... innuendo is what we do."

(The Serenade): Kerith says, "Now I wonder about him jumping on you, Saran :D."

(The Serenade): Tristanna says, "I was slow on that one. and that was pretty obvious. Of course my eyes were closed. that makes it harder to see."

Kerith suddenly loses focus in her eyes and shudders, then looks curiously refreshed.

Clearly confused, Sparrow Longfellow says, "Oh, Sparrow has much wisdom. No need for that."

Sparrow Longfellow waves his hand dismissively.

Kerith hides a grin behind her hand.

Rhenith's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Selenity snickers softly to herself.

You utter a deep, rumbling laugh.

Aramel says to Sparrow Longfellow, "It's all right. We shall introduce you to another Strongleaf tree."

Showing that he understands, Sparrow Longfellow nods his head slowly.

Under his breath, Sparrow Longfellow exclaims, "Strongleaf is in two trees? How strange he be!"

You say to Sparrow Longfellow, "And we have a wondrous tree as our home."

Solemnly, Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says to Sparrow Longfellow, "So many Strongleaf trees."

(The Serenade): Aramel says, "Sparrow is totally Glinshari's sidekick."

(The Serenade): Aramel says, "<3."

(The Serenade): Selenity says, "..."

For a third time, Sparrow Longfellow's lips stretch out unusually long, revealing his fine, silver teeth.

(The Serenade): Aramel says, "Well he is."

(The Serenade): Selenity says, "So I'd guess you'd say."

(The Serenade): Selenity says, "Sparrow is."

(The Serenade): Aramel says, "Oh god."

(The Serenade): Selenity says, "Glinshari's."

(The Serenade): Aramel says, "Here it comes."

(The Serenade): Selenity says, "WINGMAN."

(The Serenade): Aramel says, "GROAN."

(The Serenade): Kerith says, "*facepalm*."

(The Serenade): You say, "Loooool."

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "Be well for now, fae-friend!"

Sparrow Longfellow waves goodbye.

(The Serenade): Rhenith says, "*slowclap*."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Sweetpaw smiles broadly and says to Sparrow Longfellow, "Be well! We'll visit you soon if we can!"

You smile softly.

(The Serenade): Aramel says, "It's pretty clear that Sparrow ships Ellindel/Glinshari like mad."

Rhenith curtseys gracefully.

Still waving, Sparrow Longfellow exclaims, "Visit soon, Strongleaf and friends!"

You smile and say, "Walk Well."

(The Serenade): Aramel says, "So yes, maybe wingman."

Kerith nods her head at Sparrow Longfellow.

You say, "I will return to mother, for any who wish to follow."

Tristanna nods her head at you.

Nido nods his head at you.

Kerith begins to follow you.

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "I will look around the glade a little, I think. I arrived in haste and was not able to see much of it."

• I really loved Sparrow, he was so adorable that it would be tempting to go to the Sowers just for him.

@Hoaracle, @Lisaera, @Charune, and anyone else up there. Thanks, I've been around as much as I can and this week has been such a sad but amazing story, looking forward to the next bits.