[ MAFIA SIGNUP ] Avatar: The Last Airbender

SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in SerenwildeMember Posts: 1,424 Transcendent
edited May 2017 in The Real World
Hey everyone, time for a new mafia sign up thread! In tradition, I've added the creator of the last mafia game to the list, though they may be removed at their request.

1. @Silvanus
  2. @Zitto
  3. @Othero
  4. @Sylandra
  5. @Lehki
  6. @Portius
  7. @Czixi
  8. @Phoebus
  9. @Yomoigu
  10. @Eldanien
  11. @Tremula
  12. @Falaeron
  13. @Breandryn
  14. @Shaddus
  15. @Fyler
  16. @Arix
I can remove some of these roles if we have trouble getting them filled. The signup thread will stay open until we either get a full 16, two days after we get 12 people, or (if it's been a week and we still don't have enough) until we get 12 people.
Post edited by Selenity on

Comments

• ZittoZitto Member Posts: 255 Virtuoso
    Zitto in on this, please. Unless there is sign up priority ettiquite I am not aware of.
  • OtheroOthero Member Posts: 832 Virtuoso
    I'm game,  please add me. 
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde Member Posts: 1,424 Transcendent
    @Zitto, @Othero, you're both added!
  • SylandraSylandra Friend of Dog Member Posts: 4,355 Transcendent
    edited May 2017
    ...then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked....

(I'm game!)
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde Member Posts: 1,424 Transcendent
    Sylandra said:
    ...then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked....

(I'm game!)
    And you're in. :D
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk Member Posts: 1,659 Transcendent
    Thanks for including me!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Silvanus said:
    Thanks for including me!
    No problem! :D
  • LehkiLehki Member Posts: 1,235 Fabled
    Can sign me up, though if the game fills up I'm willing to step aside if there's anybody who hasn't participated recently that wants in.
    Lehki said:
    Can sign me up, though if the game fills up I'm willing to step aside if there's anybody who hasn't participated recently that wants in.
    I suspect those who haven't seen ATLA may shy away from this mafia. As such, you've been added. :)
    I will say my last game didn't even fill up all the way for 16 people, so I kind of expect this one will have room. (But I could be wrong!)
    Fyler said:
    While we're waiting:

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie Member Posts: 1,426 Transcendent
    Same deal. Will sign up but step aside if others want in.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    Portius said:
    Same deal. Will sign up but step aside if others want in.
    You're in!
  • CzixiCzixi Member, Gods Posts: 113 Divine

I believe this tells you everything you need to know, Selenity.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. CircumstancesMember Posts: 1,920 Transcendent
    Ok, I'll play.
    I've got you both listed now. :D Halfway to full.
  • YomoiguYomoigu Member, Gods Posts: 248 Divine
    Ayyup
    Yomoigu said:
    Ayyup
    Got you also! :)
  • EldanienEldanien Member Posts: 369 Gifted
    Signing up!  This will be my second ever mafia game.  Or... first and a halfth?  I had to leave the first one early.

Eldanien said:
    Signing up!  This will be my second ever mafia game.  Or... first and a halfth?  I had to leave the first one early.
    You've been signed up.  B)
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal Member Posts: 2,645 Transcendent

Same as Portius
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Tremula said:

Same as Portius
    You're in!
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon Member Posts: 1,663 Transcendent
    Hi.
  • BreandrynBreandryn Member Posts: 1,521 Transcendent
    In if there is room. 
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals Member Posts: 2,223 Transcendent
    I kind of want to focus on other stuff for the time being, but I also like supporting game activity. So you can slot me in as a replacement type for the time being, though if there's a struggle for the final slot(s) for whatever reason then that works too.
    Got you both, Breandryn, Falaeron. Vivet, I'll keep what you said in mind since currently I'm having a forum bug where it wants to put mentions everywhere.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 2,788 Transcendent
    Czixi said:

Image result for Avatar the last airbender gifs

I kind of want to join, but I have never done forums mafia.

No matter what happens in-game, I promise we can still be friends afterwards, @Maligorn. :innocent:
    Fyler said:
    Maligorn said:
    Czixi said:

Image result for Avatar the last airbender gifs

I kind of want to join, but I have never done forums mafia.
    The choice is yours, @Maligorn. :D Do you know the rules of mafia and how they normally work on the forums?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,800 Transcendent
    Sure, I'll play. This time I'll actually read my role completely >>
    Bob Junior says, "I had a party hook onnce. Lost it iNsiDee of soMe buxsm dracnari maiden, I thiik."