Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Aslaran monk vs Aerochem forcewall?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • The perils of Glomdoring diplomacy.image
    Retired.
    Stangmar - Retired

• TBH, my parents' dogs act more like the cat-guy.
    Stangmar - Retired

:3
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Rialorm said:

:3
    Well done on posting something so cute it verges into creepy territory.
    Retired.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

Stangmar - Retired

• edited July 2014
    We begin training our novices to hate moon at an early age :P
    Retired.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    I got this gem of an error at work today while configuring/setting things up.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • The problem is right in front of you.
    Stangmar - Retired

Stangmar - Retired

Cheetah be like "The fuck you doin?"
    Stangmar - Retired

• That dog is being so gentle around the kitten. Looks like a pair that will grow up to be good buddies. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Happy 4th of July!

Never forget.

Stangmar - Retired

Stangmar - Retired

• Fireworks are a Chinese invention designed to subtly destroy America from within.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne

• edited July 2014
  • This looks like an appropriate enough thread for this:

Just TRY to tell me Serenwilde isn't ferocious. I dare you. 
  • *cough* There is no evidence R. macrotis is carnivorous or drinks blood.

:)
  • Karlach said:
    Ardmore said:

Karlach said:
    Relatively unknown goalkeeper vs the 2013/2014 best player in the world.

I think he's pleased with himself.

Moar...
    Stangmar - Retired

• edited July 2014
    Is..is this how Aslaran Aeromancers work when they use lighting-based attacks..?

And then one of my absolute favourite pitbull gifs. It's just so cute.

And then this.. This is how @Lorina Aquamancer'd (Which is totally a word now)