Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

• My rather poor attempt at making a meme based off a news article I was reading earlier today >_>

Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Reylari said:
    Baby Crow.

That's not a baby crow, it's one of those dang pictures that gets reposted everywhere mislabeled as such because people don't understand black birds besides crows exist.

Baby crows have pinky bits on their beaks and usually blue eyes, and are considerably less fluffy. I'm not 100% on what bird this is a baby of, but I am 100% sure it's not a crow.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Cute pic tho. :/
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Phoebus said:
    Reylari said:
    Baby Crow.

That's not a baby crow, it's one of those dang pictures that gets reposted everywhere mislabeled as such because people don't understand black birds besides crows exist.

Baby crows have pinky bits on their beaks and usually blue eyes, and are considerably less fluffy. I'm not 100% on what bird this is a baby of, but I am 100% sure it's not a crow.

I just assumed it was a joke on Crow, not specificially a crow. Thus the capitalisation.
    I refuse to accept jokes built upon a bed of lies. 

And wouldn't "baby" Crow just be Raven? ;) The lesser form! The incomplete form! Matured into Crow, glorious Crow, mighty Crow!
  • Phoebus said:
    Reylari said:
    Baby Crow.

Its a baby buff banded rail, not even a corvid. Baby crows are ugly little things, they don't have any down. 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited February 2017
    Phoebus said:
    And wouldn't "baby" Crow just be Raven? ;)
    What is the syntax to quit a family?

Ravens are also way way better than crows, un related to lusternia Crow.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Reylari said:
    Phoebus said:

(Lusternia Crow used to be Raven)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Sylandra said:
    Reylari said:
    Phoebus said:

(Lusternia Crow used to be Raven)
    At least I can always count on you to understand me, Sylandra.
  • Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
  • Reylari said:
    I can 100% relate to this.

It is 4:17 am and I approve of this message
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tirah said:
    When @Thax activates the sauna function:

The smoke should be green, and melting the stone behind it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Spin the wheel a few times.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Tirah said:
    When @Thax activates the sauna function:

The smoke should be green, and melting the stone behind it.
    My photo editing skills are limited to cutting it down to just a certain part. In paint.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited March 2017
    Vivet said:

teavore.jpg

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com