As requested, here are some clarifications on the rules for the Chaos challenge.
- Glamours Maze cannot be used on the individual holding the Chaos Hamster.
- Any major movements by the person holding the Chaos Hamster will cause it to disappear (eg teleport).
- If you drop the Chaos Hamster or try to give it to another person, it will disappear to another place.
- If you have grace while holding the Chaos Hamster, it will disappear to another place.
- Being at any elevation other than in the ground or the trees will cause the Chaos Hamster to disappear.
- Holding the Chaos Hamster will prevent most forms of elevation change.
- Holding any hamsters other than the Chaos Hamster will cause it to abandon you in a fit of jealousy.
- Standing in a room that is not on the Prime Material Plane,
or is affiliated with a City/Commune, or is a newbie area, or is
indoors, will cause the Chaos Hamster to disappear to another place.
- If the Chaos Hamster is given to a denizen, it will disappear to another place.
- All non-organization statues will be deactivated for the Challenge.
- If the Chaos Hamster is given to a dirigible or other delivery device, it will disappear.
Here are the answers to some of the questions that were asked in the other thread:
- Unconsciousness will not cause the hamster to be dropped.
- Shrine effects on prime are permitted.
Please remember that we may add more rules at a later time. If you have more questions, ask them here and we'll try to get an answer for you. We are also working on an in-game help file for all the challenge rules, so if you have questions about another challenge please give us the opportunity to release that help file for you.