Seeking Thespians - For Directors and Actors!

Hey guys, this is a thread for Directors who are seeking actors who are able to meet up and produce their plays. As a hardened veteran of the stage, I have had a very DIFFICULT time trying to coordinate all of our times. Numerous plays of mine have never gotten off of the ground for this reason, and I'm sure there are others out there who have had trouble IG too! This is also a thread for actors to post their schedules so they can coordinate over the forums without forgetting or losing their information - so I'll start!

Note: Actors can also advertise their interest, likes, dislikes ect.
The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
theatre due to the snowy weather.
Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
hungering malice.

Comments

• edited June 2017
    I am seeking about four or five actors to play various roles within the first act of my debut play “Dragons of Dusk.” I know @Shaddus, @Nefara and a few others have been involved, but since the start of the changes of the guilds things have fallen to the wayside. It is a play about a Magnagoran heroine who rises to great achievements through a societal exploration of what the City of Transformation demands of what some would dictate to be the ‘fairer’ sex. "The female of the species is deadlier than the male." Gory, decadent, and terribly evil, it is my hope that I can get enough people to write the second act after the performance of the first.

Magnagorans please PM me for the opportunity, allied actors are also welcome should I not be able to get some of us together. I will send you a script, or some such, as long as you approach me IG as well.

The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine :blush:

@Kistan has mentioned something similar, and he and I talked about needing a troupe for Gaudiguch! I can't volunteer him (nudge, nudge) but I'd be very into helping across allied orgs if it reciprocated.