Starting a podcast

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
Ok, so as the thread title says, I am going to be starting a podcast in the not-too-distant future, likely focussed around things in the creative writing 'sphere' (games, animation, movies, books, etc).  I plan on trying to have a 'guest' each podcast I do and am looking for suggestions for topics that people might be interested in having covered.  I might also dedicate a small section of the podcast to an 'AMA' style section where questions can be submitted for the guest and/or myself pertaining to the topic of the cast.

So far I have 3 guests pretty much confirmed and am working on other possibilities:
Robbie Daymond (Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon, Spiderman in the upcoming animated series, Prompto in FF15, plus much more) 
Paul Eiding (Perceptor in Transformers, The Colonel in Metal Gear Solid, Max in Ben10)
Meli Alexander (various smaller roles - IMDB can be found here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4533322/  )

So, for the moment, is there any particular topics that people would like to see (well, hear) covered in the 'cast?
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?