30 Days of Songs

Comments

• Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s

• Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Day 14 - A song you'd love to be played at your wedding (or that was played at your wedding, for those of you who are married)

I'll pass on this one.

• Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • Kerith said:
    Day 14 - A song you'd love to be played at your wedding (or that was played at your wedding, for those of you who are married)

Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    This was our first dance. :)

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • This was our first dance on my wedding day
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
  • - walked down the path to the altar to this, and a song from Skyrim that he chose but I can't remember the name of.

- First dance.

• Because.

• Day 15 - A song you like that's a cover by another artist

Jeff Buckley's cover of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah
  • Oh wow, great topic.  I'm trying desperately to limit myself to one.  Tempted to put a Cash song in, or R.E.M. doing Lion Sleeps Tonight (which is just about the happiest rendition you could have)... but I think I'll go with one less known artist doing a very well known song:

"Wicked Game", cover by Hula-Hifi, original artist Chris Issak.

• Like half the songs I like are actually covers. Never really got why so many people insist that the original band is always the best.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Too obvious?

Or because Christmas is only fifteen weeks or so:

Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.

• (Ozzy cover)

or this one

Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
  • Day 16 - A song that's a classic favourite

Pearl Jam - Jeremy
  • Sylandra said:
    This was our first dance. :)

Love this guy :)

• Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • I don't know how to take classic favorite.  Like, me personally, or some song everyone loves that I also do?  Anyway, here's "Maybe" by the Ink Spots.  Also the opening cinematic song to the original Fallout, which was the first game I stayed up so late playing that I had to sneak into bed when my parents woke up for work.  Good times.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited September 2017
    Too many classics to choose from...

And just for a change of pace...

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I didn't even realise this was on the trailer for the new Kingsman, but this is one of my favourite classics. It's one of the few that can almost always get me out of a melancholy mood.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Day 17 - A song you'd sing a duet with someone on karaoke

• Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Kerith said:
    Day 17 - A song you'd sing a duet with someone on karaoke

One of my faves.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."