Xenthos

Some magicians can walk on water. Xenthos can swim through land.
There used to be a street called Xenthos, but it was changed because nobody crosses Xenthos and lives.
Xenthos once threw a hand grenade and it killed fifty people. Then it exploded.

Comments

• I hear he does car commercials... in Japan.
  • Xenthos is not hung like a horse. Horses are hung like Xenthos.
  • Couldn't this have just been posted in the thread for memes?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Xenthos once win the Basin-wide blackjack tournament using tarot cards.

Xenthos' tears can cute the plague, but everyone figured finding another cure was more likely.

A fear of sliders is cashed arachnophobia. A fear of open spaces is called agoraphobia. A fear of Xenthos is called logic.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • PoePoe
    edited September 2017
    Tremula said:
    Xenthos once win the Basin-wide blackjack tournament using tarot cards.

Xenthos' tears can cute the plague, but everyone figured finding another cure was more likely.

A fear of sliders is cashed arachnophobia. A fear of open spaces is called agoraphobia. A fear of Xenthos is called logic.
    Xenthos corrected Tremula's autocorrect once, it has been too scared to fix her words since.
  • Xenthos once jumped out of a miniature balloon over the Inner Sea, but he didn't get wet. The Inner Sea got Xenthos'd.
  • A few of us are having a bit of fun. Folks who don't want to join in don't have to. One person marked it as spam, then (incorrectly) decided that it belonged in an existing thread for a different purpose, then unflagged it and went after another person's spelling. As far as I'm concerned that's a course of conduct that is part of what's presently wrong with these forums.

I have nothing else to add and won't be commenting further. My parting hope is that those of us who are having fun being obviously silly will be allowed to do so by the rest of the community.

Much Love
    Versalean <3
  • Explain to me how this isn't a meme.

This is just a chuck norris thread but with Xenthos.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm sorry, who are you again?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Excellent counterpoint. 
  • Guys... Please..? Can we just have a bit of light-hearted humour here without... this? :(
  • Chuck Norris tells Xenthos jokes.
  • Can u do some "Xenthos the type of noun to..." ones too, that are lusternia specific.
  • Xenthos the type of Ascendant to apologize to a Soulless after beating them.
  • In Aet forums, there is a sub category just for starting a thread for each player to give RP feedback, comments, praise/criticism, etc. Maybe we could have one too? It'd make this more on topic for the folks that are displeased maybe? This would be a great first thread!
    One time long ago during an Ascension, someone scalped Xenthos. Said scalp ran around eating all the Kethuru bits.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shikari is Ilistala's patronus.
  • Shikari is just another reality's Xenthos in our Realm.
  • Xenthos the type of guy to give Shikari tips
    When a Moondancer's leprechaun attacks Xenthos, the fae slips gold into Xenthos' pocket.

If you combined vitae, goldentonic, quicksilver and shadowessence, you'd get a watered down version of Xenthos' tears....if he had ever cried.

GoldenLips are cast/patterned from Xenthos' mouth. Wax Lips just -wish- they were cast from Xenthos' mouth; they're actually Rowena's lips. 
    edited September 2017
    I'm not saying Xenthos is the Nameless Son of Yudhe. I'm just saying that you've never seen them in the same room together.
  • The seals actually exist to protect the soulless from xenthos.

Xenthos sneezed one time. It's the actual reason the Gaudi pyramids fell.

Algontherine ride Xenthos through aether space.

Xenthos knows how to perform stratagemception.
  • The level 21 wondermask ability is Xenthos Face.
  • Xenthos' blood type is crotamine.
  • Versalean said:
    Xenthos' blood type is crotamine.
    Before it was nerfed!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim: