Nophera's Art Shop

Hello! I'm fairly new to the game and even moreso to the forums, though I've been kind of quietly lurking while I try to get a feel for how things work over here. In any case, I've seen a few older threads advertising art commissions and I thought I would add my own to the mix.

Currently, I only accept payment via PayPal. That may change in the future, but for now.. the majority of the proceeds go towards the feed and care of my animal overlords (goats, they're goats. Anyone who has ever owned goats knows that they call the shots. ESPECIALLY the tiny ones..).

Here are a few examples of my work and prices, all wrapped up in a tidy little visual. I've included files of the samples you see here in their full-sized and unedited versions. If you'd like to see other examples, take a look at my website here

If you're interested, please send me an e-mail at commissions@samanthasmith.studio. Questions are always welcome, please don't be afraid to ask. 

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Hi and welcome!  Something you should be aware of (that Iron Realms has relatively recently been enforcing) is that it is against the Terms of Sevice to sell IRE-related things for real cash (though credits are fine).  That is the main reason that M&M went to M&Mf.

The exact line is: "You may not use the Services to generate revenue for yourself or any third party, in any way, without prior written permission from the Company."

Hopefully you are able to tweak it a little bit, I know people do like getting bits of art for their characters!
  • edited October 2017
    Xenthos said:
    Hi and welcome!  Something you should be aware of (that Iron Realms has relatively recently been enforcing) is that it is against the Terms of Sevice to sell IRE-related things for real cash (though credits are fine).  That is the main reason that M&M went to M&Mf.

The exact line is: "You may not use the Services to generate revenue for yourself or any third party, in any way, without prior written permission from the Company."

Hopefully you are able to tweak it a little bit, I know people do like getting bits of art for their characters!
    I'd argue that even characters made on Lusty can fall under 'OC'. If by Services you would argue that the Forums counts as a Service, then yes we can't get away from that. (Though, I do believe that many of the admin here have in fact commissioned such artists off of these forums to get their own character art- from the likes of Feyrll etc. If they paid in currency other than credits, we'll never know)

But perhaps the OP could omit the pricing from their art thread and simply mention that they do character art and to contact them if interested. ;)

@Nophera Welcome to Lusternia! I recognize your art from another IRE forum that I browsed a while back, and I've been meaning to poke you about commissions, ha.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • You're very talented. Would totally commission you in credits, but I appreciate that that's something not even goats will eat!
  • She is so gorgeous, thank you so much for doing her @Nophera!
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Your artwork is so beautiful, @Nophera! Time to count my pennies...
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."