If each organization/village/Lusternian political body had a flag, what would that flag look like?

MoiMoi Member Posts: 1,162 Transcendent
Some of these are pretty easy, I think (Celest, for example) but others are less clear. What would a hypothetical Hallifax Flag look like? A Delport Flag? Climanti?

Comments

• SondaygaSondayga Member Posts: 56 Capable
    half Baratheon, half stark Flag. “Furry is Coming”, or “Ours is the Flurries” :smiley: . Something like that

• ShulamitShulamit Member Posts: 38 Capable
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• LiefLief Member Posts: 60 Adept
    Sondayga said:
    half Baratheon, half stark Flag. “Furry is Coming”, or “Ours is the Flurries” :smiley: . Something like that
    OURS IS THE FLURRIES!
  • SondaygaSondayga Member Posts: 56 Capable
    Lief said:
    Sondayga said:
    OURS IS THE FLURRIES!
    I’m still chuckling over this. Someone needs to design a standard. 

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 2,764 Transcendent
    Something with the Matrix as a centrepiece, probably purple/blue/silver color palette (that's old Sentinels colors, but you know, Hallifax is a goddamn rainbow, so it's hard to figure out which ones we would hold in such a regard...

Actually, that being said, it's probably like Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album, except instead of the prism it's the Matrix. There, perfect.

• ShulamitShulamit Member Posts: 38 Capable
    I like giving you shitty paint art. Have the flag for House Lunarose
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• ArkhArkh Member Posts: 24 Apprentice
    Gaudiguch's would be a shameless variation of the Bhutanese flag 

New Celest, perhaps a variation of the flag of Barbados

Serenwilde might take Pakistan's, sans the star

Hallifax breaks thr streak of national flags with the flag of Crystal, Minnesota

• MoiMoi Member Posts: 1,162 Transcendent
    I figured New Celest would obviously have the Star of Celest

While Old Celest would have some reference to it being first among nations

• LuceLuce Fox Populi Member Posts: 2,423 Transcendent
    I imagine Hallifax's flag goes through a redesign once a decade or so, with so many artists here. (Tho clearly it should just be the Seal of Beauty mirite? /s)
  • TylwythTylwyth Member Posts: 1,555 Mythical
    No, it would look like a variant of Gondors. A black tree on a mauve background.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• DysDys Member Posts: 518 Expert
    A shadowy tree on a crepuscular background, detailed with liminal and umbral shades.
  • LiefLief Member Posts: 60 Adept
    Sondayga said:
    Lief said:
    Sondayga said:
    OURS IS THE FLURRIES!
    I’m still chuckling over this. Someone needs to design a standard. 
    Out of character, I'm blaming you for the song Lief just wrote.
  • SaranSaran Member Posts: 1,718 Mythical
    I feel like Serens would be some sort of interconnected antlers and triple moon symbol in silver on a background of natural greens that fade from one to the other (as opposed to something like camo)
  • Lilyin!Lilyin! Member Posts: 62 Adept
    Portius said:
    Clearly, the Seren flag would be a deer's butt. You know, because it's a deer. And it's mooning you.
    stop