o We have reinstated hunger above level 80.
- At "feeling a bit peckish", you gain a 1/3 health bonus.
- At "not hungry", you gain a 1/5 health bonus.
- At "reasonably full", you gain a 1/7 health bonus.
- At "utterly satiated", you gain a 1/9 health bonus.
- You will no longer fall unconscious or die at "starving to death".
I have a couple of questions about this!
1) You already couldn't die to hunger, it just dropped you to 1 health. What does this mean? Does it no longer do damage?
2) If it does still do damage, what does this do to people AFKing in manses? They're going to come back to a rift emptied of health potion now. Are people expected to turn curing off when going to a manse and just expect to come back to a buffer full of hunger spam?
If it doesn't do damage at all any more, this is kind of an interesting change-- converting the hunger mechanic from one of being a penalty to one of being a buff. It is therefore entirely optional (and if you're already at 13/13 health, you can still opt out of food entirely, it looks like?). If it does do damage, though, everyone's going to have to be collecting food to avoid the hunger pang spam.