Seeking an Eaf'eramich [CLOSED]

AllixeaAllixea Member Posts: 64 Capable
edited July 2018 in Last Chance Trading Post
Title really says it all I suppose, I am trying to buy an Eaf! If you have one sitting in the back of a stable somewhere give me a shout.

Now for the part where I try to convince you, I am offering 1,500,000 gold. An eaf is hard to find, I am paying a premium for this reason.

I also offer a no questions asked policy, the less Alli knows is probably better.
Post edited by Allixea on
Tagged:

Comments

• AllixeaAllixea Member Posts: 64 Capable
    Sixty-nine views and no replies? Surely someone has one hidden away somewhere. How about I sweeten the pot to 2,000,000 gold, and mention I am open to negotiation.

Just think! A beast in the back corner of your stable could get you a fat pile of gold. As always Alli will ask no questions about where it came from, the less she knows the better.
  • AllixeaAllixea Member Posts: 64 Capable
    Thank you to my seller <3
  • EnadonellaEnadonella Member Posts: 454 Expert
    Don't let Ena catch yoooooou. <3 Glad you got it finally. 
    I stand by the Oneiroi's decision to pull the book from the public library. I will specifically withdraw the Oneiroi's reason why and replace it with my own words which I've stated to you several times: We reserve the right to pull writings in the public library in our sole and absolute discretion. Any reason given for pulling a public writing is out of courtesy only and not to be taken as a precedent or a rule.