Hallifax power quest obsession

So, I might be the only one who cares, but I've found this quest fascinating for years and finally got around to finishing this little project. It takes all the effort out of doing it the "right way," which was far more important than getting good at combat or anything else, as it involved shiny spheres.

Basically: Starting the quest generates a list of the colors in the correct order, and captures the number of each sphere, sorting them into the correct table(Redspheres, Bluespheres, etc). Then:

if color == "heliotrope" or color == "sable" or color == "vermillion" or color == "celadon" or color == "ecru" then
	colorstep = 8
elseif color == "columbine" or color == "alabaster" then
        colorstep = 3
else
	colorstep = 1
end
What's interesting about this is that the quest was surprisingly easy to create a list of 8 simple steps for, and it's only saffron, alabaster, and columbine that require any adjustment. All the rest follow predictable patterns and the exact same steps, in the same order(although to note, I didn't bother creating any of the spheres that required 4 or more spheres to make - but they also followed a similar pattern). 

And what that means is that once you know where to start(1, 3, or 8), it requires very little effort to cycle through all the colors, regardless of what color the generator is on. At least, as many colors as can be made.

Summary: Go to Shufi(step 1), make purple or orange sphere(step 2), track to next location(step 3), make final sphere(step 4), go back to the generator(step 5). Steps 6-7 are for columbine, and step 8 tracks back to Fraesic for the spheres that aren't worth making.

...Neat, right? Mostly I did this because it was there, and to see how efficiently it could be written.
"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."