Wonderboots

A couple of comments.

I like the boots, it does seem odd to me to spread out two abilites to about 13/20 and not have them cover all places. 

Surprised there is no sprint ability on them (though that seems a bit less useful with the way paths work).

Disappointed there is no pacing ability with the boots.

Surprised that Swimfins isn't always on.

Overall there's very few abilities on these if you count rooting and celerity as one.

P.S. @Ianir any plans for sprinting to work with PATHs?

P.P.S @Ianir are there plans to fold trailblazing into 

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Steingrim said:
    A couple of comments.

I like the boots, it does seem odd to me to spread out two abilites to about 13/20 and not have them cover all places. 
    I'm not sure if I understand this, but I think you're complaining about 13. Power 13 is probably an overall movement buff.

Surprised there is no sprint ability on them (though that seems a bit less useful with the way paths work).
    Upvoting this

Disappointed there is no pacing ability with the boots.
    Power 20 is Pacing for a short period of time.

Surprised that Swimfins isn't always on.
    Upvoting this.

Overall there's very few abilities on these if you count rooting and celerity as one.
    Agreed, but what else would you add?

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Does 6 not do that right now?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    No?  Prime only, and must be a natural environment (which I don't think many closed, godsigil'd, and noAscend flag rooms qualify as).

Have not tested it indoors or on a sigil, but the natural environment flag by itself is really restrictive, to the point that I am basically /ignoring that power.  Seems pretty worthless to me (especially because it just goes to normal areas, like Blasted Lands, mountains, Oleanvir, Gray Moors, etc).
    More information:
    wonderboots activate trailblaze
    You must be outdoors to use a transplanar device.

So it definitely wouldn't work even in an indoors, natural, no-exit no-escape room.

As for an outdoor one?  Just *blix!

You drop a monolith sigil.
    12420h, 9390m, 9390e, 10p mBelrxd<>- /17:03:27.372/touch fingerblade
    You draw the Fingerblade of dha'Wyrden-cree across the inside of your wrist, causing a line of blood to well up. You then lift the blade into the air, as shadows spill out of the wet crimson tip, swarming around you and taking you to the Realm of Shadows.
    The Realm of Shadows.
    The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. Ravenwoods and blackthorns spread out from a cleared circular area in every direction. A canopy of battling branches twist together overhead, scattering the little available light into a twilit gloom. The grass below is cool to the touch, and littered with thorny vines and sharp broken branches. Tendrils of shadow pass through and around the trees, the waves of inky blackness seeming to move like a living creature. The air warps and distorts in every direction, revealing glimpses of locations within and near the Glomdoring.

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited July 2018
    I'd appreciate a full list of the places you can access with Trailblaze, if it isn't too much trouble. I think it'd be useful to add that to the documentation so people can make informed choices.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    Roomnames:
    Grassy valley nearing trees.
    Path of brittle grasses.
    Swampy crossroads.
    Straight footpath nearing a large stone pillar.
    A barren view.
    Glistening mountains.
    Between the blackened hills.
    Navigating through the undergrowth.