Fallen Fae Ritual and Song

Accident led to RP opportunity. Was doing a modified version of one from the compendium but there was some parts mechanically challenged, so I asked @Udilya if she'd sing a song for fallen Fae. Props to her for improv on the spot.

---

The bright, bell-like voice of Udilya rings in your ear, "Awe, hi bye!"

You tell Wind Walker Udilya Solwen, "Hello."

You murmur softly to yourself.

You kneel before Selene, the First of the Mothers, swearing your allegiance to her.

Selene, the First of the Mothers nods her head at you.

Quietly, you say, "Woe is unto me for the misguided aim of an unsteady hand. My loyal companions, I commend thee unto the bosom of the First Mother."

The mother settles down in a corner to sleep.

You say to Selene, the First of the Mothers, "Selene, I beseech thee, may these spirits of the Ether be reborn."

-p mother
Her rich auburn hair tied back in a bun, Selene is a wide hipped elfen woman in a late stage of pregnancy. She is dressed in a flowing green dress, cinched with a golden clasp held just under her heavy breasts. Her hands are folded upon her rounded belly, and her round face is alight with joy. Upon her brow are two silver crescents on either side of a circle that glows with a bright silver light. Selene is an aspect of Moon Spirit herself and encompasses all the life and fecundity of a full moon.
Selene, the First of the Mothers does not even register your presence as a threat.

The following beings are in your entourage:
The mother#230216.

You hug the mother compassionately.

// move to bathe the Fae in the Well waters

A sombre glade of muted colours.
The hypnotic scent of roses lingers in the air, permeating the terrain in an array of sweet aromas from a healing shrine of Viravain nearby. It is well below freezing and your breath is a white haze. The silvery leaves of a faebush gently billow in the wind. Shimmering darkened stone forms the base of the Well of Souls as it flows with ethereal waters. The imposing figure of a member of the Queen's Honour Guard stands vigilant in the area.
You see exits leading east and west.
A knight of the Queen's Honour Guard exclaims, "The hearts of the fae are with Faethorn and Queen Maeve, always!"

You wince in pain.

You put the corpse of a wood nymph into the Well of Souls.
As the corpse of a wood nymph is placed in the pool, the glimmering light of its surface rejects it.

You put the corpse of a sprite into the Well of Souls.

As the corpse of a sprite is placed in the pool, the glimmering light of its surface rejects it.

The mother slowly wakens, looking fit and refreshed.
Murmuring, you say, "Rise again in the Realm of Faethorn under the watchful eye of Maeve the Queen."

Shadows grow longer in anticipation for the return of their dark mistress as Father Sun's chase brings him closer to the
world's edge.

//More movement

You tell Wind Walker Udilya Solwen, "Udilya? Could I ask you a favour?"

Centre of Moon Lake.
Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. There is a moderate breeze here. The wide expanse of Moon Lake stretches out in every direction. The wide, clear waters seem blue as they reflect the sky, although looking down it is possible to see fish and plants before the depths vanish into darkness. To the west, south and east an arc of trees stretches around the water where it meets the Serenwilde; whilst to the north, a huge white cliff rears out of the water, a massive waterfall descending at its centre to splash down into the lake. Pleasantly plump, the mother lounges here smiling.

The bright, bell-like voice of Udilya rings in your ear, "Of course! How can I help?"

Across the heavens, the stars and moon challenge night's dark reign, revealing familiar constellations that tell the  tales of myth and legend.

You tell Wind Walker Udilya Solwen, "A few of the Fae helping me were slain in an accident. I. I was wondering if you might sing something for them."

The bright, bell-like voice of Udilya rings in your ear, "Oh no! How...what should I sing for them?"

You shed faeling form and flow as a spirit through the verdant leaves, embracing the physical once more and arrive at
the Moonhart Mother Tree.

Udilya places her hands on the Moonhart Mother Tree and disappears in a fountain of pulsating energy.
A kephera nature warder touches his headdress in salute towards Udilya as she leaves.

You place your hands on the Moonhart Mother Tree and find the link to the ethereal plane. Pulsating energy flares
throughout your field of vision, and you find yourself tumbling through the aether pathways.

Near the argent trunk of the Moonhart Mother Tree.
The silvery leaves of a faebush gently billow in the wind. Towering high above is the Moonhart Mother Tree, stretching her enormous branches heavenwards. There are 10 centaur hunters here. There are 28 frost hags here. Wind Walker Udilya Solwen is here. She wields a vibrant moonhart viola in her left hand.

You curtsey gracefully.

"I'm sorry!" Udilya says with a blush.

Udilya hugs you compassionately.

You smile softly.

You hug Udilya compassionately.

You say, "I think they'd appreciate anything from a voice as lovely as yours."

Udilya blushes furiously.

Udilya follows you...
A frost hag says, "Go well, child of the forest."

You hug the corpse of a wood nymph compassionately.

You hug the corpse of a sprite compassionately.

Udilya gently lays her hands on the corpses of the fae and softly begins to sing in a clear, melodic voice, "Beautiful
fae, oh precious fae, your lives beautiful and sweet. Wake up from your slumber, your lives are surely far from over."

The light cloud cover develops further, bathing the firmament in a white blanket.

You have emoted: Xiran suddenly blinks backs tears, giving Udilya a wavering smile.

Udilya hums softly, her own eyes filling with tears.

Comprehension flashes across Barrin's face.

Amid flowering green.
It is well below freezing and your breath is a white haze. Startling clarity makes every blade of bright green grass
stand alone, every falling, brilliantly coloured leaf brighter even as they hold tenuously to reality. Trees sporting
beautiful, autumn foliage reach upwards towards the snow-dropping heavens, their massive trunks speaking of a history
older than time, and their branches fading to translucence. Spring flowers peek up between small drifts of snow, though
a hot summer breeze swirls through this seasonally confused area of the Serenwilde. The silvery leaves of a faebush
gently billow in the wind. A flowering archway rises up from the ground. Bursts of vibrant red light arc across the
surface of the small shrine here, thorny roses wreathing its base. Pleasantly plump, the mother lounges here smiling.
Wind Walker Udilya Solwen is here. She wields a vibrant moonhart viola in her left hand. Playing a spirited song on a
wooden pan flute, an alluring sileni frolics here.
You see a single exit leading north.

mooncoven form
Praying to Spirit Moon, a silver shaft of light surrounds you as she blesses you as leader of a coven.

Wind Walker Udilya Solwen sings, "We thank you, O Fae, for your kind loyalty."

Midnight shadows coalesce around a new day, and Mother Night embraces the land in utter darkness.
It is now the 9th of Estar, 508 years after the Coming of Estarra.

Wind Walker Udilya Solwen sings, "May we live together in Ethereal Harmony."

The bright, bell-like voice of Udilya rings in your ear, "I have no idea what I'm doing. I hope my voice will be heard.
Those dear poor souls."

You tell Wind Walker Udilya Solwen, "Thank you so much. I am sure they heard your voice."

Udilya gives a large elegant compendium to you.

Udilya smiles softly.

Taking Udilya's hands in your own to form a circle of two, you gaze at the heavens and lift your voice in song. Turning
into your own slow dance, you lead Udilya along the bewitching melody of the Moon.

An ethereal stag suddenly bounds in from the north, flickering in and out of sight as he moves.

Gathering himself to bound away, an ethereal stag momentarily fades from view as he leaps to the north.

Softly, you say, "May the Silver Lady and the Bloom of Serenity guide their spirits home. May they forever dance to the song sung tonight, in moonlight and in fields of flowers unending."

You offer up the corpse of a wood nymph to Maylea, Bloom of Serenity.

You offer up the corpse of a sprite to Maylea, Bloom of Serenity.

You dissolve your coven.

You thank Udilya profusely.

Udilya smiles softly.

Udilya hugs you compassionately.

You hug Udilya compassionately.
Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST