Duplicate Crowns of Mastery and Brooches

It would be nice if there was some mechanic to allow us to trade or sell duplicate Crowns of Mastery or duplicates of the new Brooches. 

Comments

• edited September 2018
    Brooches. Tongue studs. Mantles. Crowns. Honestly tired of asking :( I won't be investing this month.
  • I'd trade all my mantles for a fae mantle in a second.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Would love to be able to trade brooches/mantles/crowns and tongue studs like we can trade dolls!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Lavinya said:
    Would love to be able to trade brooches/mantles/crowns and tongue studs like we can trade dolls!
    My idea was allowing you to use a coin to reroll the thing (so you can reroll a mantle for a different mantle).  I'd prefer trading, but for whatever reason it seems like they want these things to be wheel-locked (you get what you get and nothing else), so a re-roll (essentially "spinning the wheel again") might be the closest way to keep it in line with that...

Definitely needs to be SOMETHING though, getting an Angel Brooch is just silly if you're not a member of Celest (same with other brooches of other orgs).  I have no interest in looking like an angel.
  • Xenthos said:

Definitely needs to be SOMETHING though, getting an Angel Brooch is just silly if you're not a member of Celest (same with other brooches of other orgs).  I have no interest in looking like an angel.
    Yes, my brooch that made me look like a gem golem got traded in pretty darn quick.
  • What do all the different illusions look like?
  • 10/10 best look for a Wyrdenwood:

You slip into a Brooch of the Moon.
    A Brooch of the Moon glows with a silvery light that falls in a beam from the sky. The pillar of
    radiance expands from the glowing brooch to encompass you in its brilliance. A cool wind swirls 
    around you, filled the with the gentle moisture of a Moon-lit evening as the light overwhelms your 
    vision. When the argent flash fades, you have become a Lady bathed in Moonlight, white gossamer 
    robes streaming from your form and billowing to an unseen current of ethereal energy.
  • What's the LOOK like? Do you... pass for a Lady with the moon brooch on?
  • Enya said:
    What's the LOOK like? Do you... pass for a Lady with the moon brooch on?
    The regal form of a Lady of Moonlight

:|
  • There should be a way to pick which costume/stole/brooch is at the forefront.
  • There kind of is! If you wear a stole, it's the stole. If you wear a brooch and no stole, it's the brooch. If you wear more than one brooch and no stole, it's the first brooch you picked up. It checks item order (2.brooch, etc). So you can just drop the brooch you don't want to appear and pick it back up.
  • Yendor said:
    There kind of is! If you wear a stole, it's the stole. If you wear a brooch and no stole, it's the brooch. If you wear more than one brooch and no stole, it's the first brooch you picked up. It checks item order (2.brooch, etc). So you can just drop the brooch you don't want to appear and pick it back up.
    That's well and good until things in your INV get auto-reordered by ID from smallest to largest however often that happens.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Ixion said:
    Yendor said:
    There kind of is! If you wear a stole, it's the stole. If you wear a brooch and no stole, it's the brooch. If you wear more than one brooch and no stole, it's the first brooch you picked up. It checks item order (2.brooch, etc). So you can just drop the brooch you don't want to appear and pick it back up.
    That's well and good until things in your INV get auto-reordered by ID from smallest to largest however often that happens.
    Any time the game crashes.