Opinions wanted!

edited December 2018 in Common Grounds
Discussions of Issues not allowed on forums - Sorry - Orael

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited December 2018
    Personally, I think people need to grow the f#%$ up. If your primary reason for logging into Lusternia is to piss people off under the guise of "conflict", you need to find a new hobby.

We have enough problems in the game without people going back and forth trying to find ways to spite specific people into leaving. Conflict is a main part of the game, but common sense and common decency should also be part of game, as well as knowing when enough is enough.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • While I understand the frustrations and motivations for these posts, the discussion of issues is not allowed. With that in mind, I'm going to close this thread. 
This discussion has been closed.