Kagato's 2018 Xmas Giveaway

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
edited December 2018 in The Real World
Yup, it is that time of year again - I'm itchin' to give away some gaming goodies, so it's time to get one of these threads going again!  I'm running things a bit differently this year compared to past years.

All are eligible to win something, regardless of how new or old they may be, but here is the catch - You can NOT nominate yourself.  You must nominate another active Lusternia player.  I want posts with a nomination, plus the reason you are nominating them.  It could be something like how they went out of their way to make you feel welcome when you were a fledgling newbie to Lusternia, how they have saved your rear more times than you can count... it's up to you.  That being said, other members will also factor into who gets a prize - I will be keeping track of how many 'like' reactions a post gets - the more people that like your nomination, the more likely it will be to be considered for a gift.  The person nominated can also be a player or Divine - this could be your chance to give them something tangible as a 'thank you' for their hard work behind the scenes :smile:

Some of the gifts up for grabs include:
RPG Maker VX Ace key for Steam
Quiplash for Steam
You Don't Know Jack Vol 1-4 for Steam (One person will receive all 4 volumes)
Psychonauts for Steam
Five Nights at Freddy's 3 for Steam
--The following are not eligible as gifts to Divine for obvious reasons--
500 aethergoop
10 credits (Yeah, I know. I have stuff all unbound credits available at the moment.  If anyone wants to join in and pad the gift out a bit, drop me a private message)

Please include the following information:
Who you nominate:
What gift out of the above list you would like to see them receive:
Why you feel they deserve to receive a gift:

I reserve the right to give out as many or as few gifts as I choose, plus to add or remove gifts without notice.  For the purposes of this giveaway, 'active' means the character must be in good standing - they can not be shrubbed.  (Edit: Removed restriction invalidating those that cut their thread.)
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Comments

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited December 2018
    Well, so far the entries I have received have been on the condition of Anonymity as to who did them, but here is who was nominated and what for, so far!

@Nocht was nominated for RPG Maker VX Ace, but has chosen to bequeath the gift to @Czixi (I messaged you in Discord, Czixi)

@Shaddus has been nominated for either Psychonauts or Quiplash for Steam.

@Ianir has been nominated for You Don't Know Jack Vol 1-4 for Steam. (Bequeathed to @Orael - messaged you in Discord)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?