The Perfect First Date (Hallifax Style)

**I tell Elora and Helaman to follow me without explanation.  I want Elora to marry into Gordian through Helaman.**

Lady Potentate, Elora Lunarose, Frozen Aria says to Helaman, "You look different than I remember."

Junior Fellow Helaman Gordian, B.TS says to Elora, "I don't believe I remember meeting you."

You say, "Oh slam."

You say to Helaman, "Okay here is what we're going to do."

You give a brilliant white rose to Junior Fellow Helaman Gordian, B.TS.

You say, "Give that to Elora."

Helaman stares implacably about himself.

Lady Potentate, Elora Lunarose, Frozen Aria says, "It was before I obtained my current position, as well as you were engaged at the time of our meeting."

Junior Fellow Helaman Gordian, B.TS says, "Hm."

Elora ponders the situation.

You nudge Helaman suggestively.

You say, "Go on."

Lady Potentate, Elora Lunarose, Frozen Aria says, "To my aunt I believe."

You say, "Who is your aunt?"

Lady Potentate, Elora Lunarose, Frozen Aria says, "Athenas."

Junior Fellow Helaman Gordian, B.TS gives a brilliant white rose to Elora.

You ponder the situation.

You say, "Okay now repeat after me."

Elora raises an eyebrow questioningly.

You say, ""Lady Potentate, you are like this rose. White for your purity of spirit, represented in your character by your duty to the collective. Possessing of great and globally recognized beauty, but just as a rose has its thorns, you have proven yourself capable of defending yourself as well as the Collective, the most attractive quality of all"."

You say to Helaman, "Now you say that."

You say to Elora, "After he says that, you will be charmed, alright?"

Junior Fellow Helaman Gordian, B.TS looks skeptical and says, "Is this necessary."

You say to Helaman, "She's waiting to be charmed, you're holding the whole thing up!"

Helaman stares implacably at you.

Junior Fellow Helaman Gordian, B.TS recites, "Lady Potentate, you are like this rose. White for your purity of spirit, represented in your character by your duty to the collective. Possessing of great and globally recognized beauty, but just as a rose has its thorns, you have proven yourself capable of defending yourself as well as the Collective, the most attractive quality of all."

You say, "Okay, cue the being charmed."

Lady Potentate, Elora Lunarose, Frozen Aria casually glances at you before glancing over to Helaman with a soft yet forced smile.

You say, "See, perfectly charmed."

Helaman looks up into the air for divine inspiration.

You say to Elora, "Now you wear the rose and repeat after me."

Lady Potentate, Elora Lunarose, Frozen Aria says, "Must I wear flowers?"

You say, "Yes, I'm afraid it's required."

(Clan): Helaman says, "This isn't awkward in any respect at all."

(Clan): Elora says, "Nope! Not whatsoever."

Elora slips into a brilliant white rose.

You say, ""white represents new beginnings, and as I wear this rose I shall begin the thorough vetting process and background checks required to

engage in romantic affairs with you"."

Elora blinks.

Lady Potentate, Elora Lunarose, Frozen Aria says to Helaman, "Firstly, before I proceed in exchanging...'romantic pleasantries' with you, I would like

to apologize for your grandfather's involvement in us actually getting to know one another."

You say, "No thanks necessary, It is my duty."

You say, "But please, continue with the script."

Helaman peers about himself unscrupulously.

Sighing, Lady Potentate, Elora Lunarose, Frozen Aria says, "White represents new beginnings, and as I wear this rose I shall begin the thorough vetting process and background checks required to engage in romantic affairs with you."

You say, "Excellent!"

You say, "Your first date was a rousing success."

Comments