Retiring with Cartels?

ShaddusShaddus , the Leper MessiahOutside your window.
There are a lot of you retiring, and a moderate amount of you have private cartels. Maybe you have a personal vial that you won't be using anymore, or an axe that you liked to be the only one to use, but you're leaving now. Feel free to pm me here if you want to hand it off, so it isn't lost to posterity. 
Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Comments

• You could probably message the charities and have the designs moved or made private as well.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Steingrim said:
    You could probably message the charities and have the designs moved or made private as well.
    I've talked to Ianir about this, and while the admin can do it, they apparently have to move them over manually. I'd actually prefer to move them to a more.available cartel or public if the admin had some way to handle it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.