Maylea thinks Pysynne is craycray

edited March 2019 in Event Scrolls
You trace the path laid out by the wildflowers, vibrant colour suffusing the air and obstructing your vision in an array of rainbow hues before the vision passes and you find yourself somewhere else.

The Fulcrux of Maylea.
Branches twine overhead, the ambient light filtering through the thick, vibrant green canopy to dapple this copse of young beeches in flecks of brilliant gold. In the shade cast by the leaves, bluebells have grown across the ground so thickly that the sky might be dwelling underneath the trees. Each delicate blossom shimmers faintly with a hidden power, beautiful and ethereal in nature. Where the beeches stand aside to form a grove of vibrant blue, the flowers soften each footstep to a whisper of sound, and even the trees seem to bow quietly towards the shrine placed at its centre, which is adorned by a single, golden peach. Outside of the grove, the bluebells fall away gracefully from a colourful path of vibrant, low-lying wildflowers that passes seamlessly into the aether. Light arcs across the surface of a standing stone at the centre of the grove, bending in shifting patterns of colour. Radiating an aura of immense wealth, a massive pile of golden sovereigns is heaped upon the ground. A bag of blue lollipops has been dropped here.
You see a single exit leading through a path of wildflowers.

You suddenly scoop up 25000 gold sovereigns.

You rub a thin jade band and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
You allow the charm of Acquisitio to leave you and are no longer gripped by an unnatural need to accumulate things.

You drop 25,000 gold sovereigns.

You pick up 25,000 gold sovereigns.

You pick up 25,000 gold sovereigns.

You cough softly.

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "Hmm. Curious."

Pysynne starts to kneel to pray and then stops as the voice sounds around him.

In a gravelly voice, you say, "I wasn't robbing You... promise."

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "I have no need of mortal currency."

In a gravelly voice, you say, "I am sure that whomever left it though, would feel insulted if I absconded with it."

Vague thoughts and visions manifest in your subconscious.

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "I suppose it might be awkward."

In a gravelly voice, you say, "I am sure You would like to know my reasons for being here though. Or maybe not... One can never assume, I guess."

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "I am always curious..."

Pysynne turns his head as though listening to another unseen voice, "Yes. I know. Ok. I am sure She knows."

Ribbons of gold and crimson float across your vision, an omen of death and riches hazy in your subconscious.

You cough softly.

In a gravelly voice, you say, "Sorry... voices..."

Pysynne glances to the side, "Shhh! I will get to it!"

In a gravelly voice, you say, "I come to speak to You about well, following Your teachings, scripture, what You call it. I thought I was meant for Lord Charune, but the Head of His Order made it clear that although I could join to not expect much, if anything at all."

A single crimson ribbon falls from the sky before you, landing on the ground before dissolving into nothingness.

In a gravelly voice, you say, "Others I have spoken to have told me that You might also be what I seek... I don't know yet. Is that odd? It seems odd. Hi! I am Pysynne!"

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "Hello, Pysynne. So you walk one path, and you find it leading you somewhere you do not expect."

Pysynne turns his head once more, "Yes I know what She said... stop badgering!"

Your world turns to grey as a black pall descends over everything until moments later, in an almost blinding flash, colour returns.

In a gravelly voice, you say, "I do, indeed. Paths always lead places you never expect... unless they have signs... in which case they are probably roads."

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "Are you two, Pysynne?"

Pysynne cocks his head, "Two? Oh! No, no!! I spend a lot of time talking to those... who don't talk for themselves anymore... Sometimes they just keep talking..."

A single silver claw slashes through the air before you, spilling drops of bright red blood from the air itself.

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "You pique My curiosity. Who are those who do not talk for themselves?"

Pysynne shrugs slightly, "I stare into the ceremonial fires, perform the rituals, call out to those who are gone. Sometimes someone answers... sometimes not. Sometimes they don't leave me alone."

Pysynne casts a glare to the side, "Yes, you!"

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "You leave yourself so open. I know another like you, who left herself open to what may come."

You tilt your head curiously.

In a gravelly voice, you ask, "Oh? Who might that be?"

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "One of Mine. Daiua Greenthorn, who left Serenwilde to return again, broken. Her mind is healed, mostly."

You ponder the situation.

In a gravelly voice, you ask, "She talks to those who have come before?"

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "She found knowledge that split her mind wide. The light of knowledge beams from her, but she cannot comprehend it. Sometimes, yes, I hear her speaking to the grass and to the sky."

You nod your head slowly in understanding.

In a gravelly voice, you say, "The grass does have a lot of secrets."

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "Tell Me, Pysynne, what draws your curiosity towards Myself? I and Charune are not much alike."

In a gravelly voice, you say, "I was told about the Peach, that sounds more simplistic than I imagine it was, but there it is! The nature by which You defended Yours, tempered by Your more creative? nature I imagine. Maybe not... One should never assume. Anyways, You were the Sword of Serenity... or maybe are the Sword of Serenity, or maybe it is You and You it and we are all what we are. Differences just mean new learning."

Pysynne nods as though anything he said just made sense.

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "You are the first in a long time to mention the Sword of Serenity."

In a gravelly voice, you say, "Well, I hope I didn't insult!"

Bliss comes over you as you see your loved ones rise from the ground before you, smiling sympathetically before fading away.

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "You did not. So. You have interest in My guardianship of the forest?"

Pysynne nods slowly, "I do, it intrigues me as a member of the Alabaster Road Tribe. Not many seem to view the guardianship of the forest, as you put it, as more than a token statement."

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "You carved the elder moonharts."

In a gravelly voice, you say, "I did..."

Pysynne glances to the side again, "I did so! You couldn't!"

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "I value those who do what they believe, much as the seed grows to flower, and then bears fruit. By their fruits I shall know them."

The whole of reality appears to unfold before you, its infinite complexities and possibilities blooming like a flower.

In a gravelly voice, you ask, "Does this mean You accept me, or we accept each other, or I can come and learn from You and Yours?"

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "You may certainly come, dear Pysynne, if that is your wish."

In a gravelly voice, you say, "Oh it is. I will try to keep my other conversations at bay... others find me odd at times..."

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "Perhaps you and Daiua would get along. Who knows?"

Pysynne glances to the other side, 'Yes I am talking about you. You need to go back now."

The air swirls with prismatic colour as a soft, insightful voice says, "Welcome, Yneli."

Maylea baptises you into the Yneli of the Divine Order of Maylea, Bloom of Serenity.

In a gravelly voice, you say, "I would like to meet this Daiua."

In a gravelly voice, you say, "Thank You."