A Very Long Ritual

Much love to @Drocilla who not only is working hard to make the Timequake events feel fun, but consistently keeps up the characters she is controlling. I'm putting it in a spoiler, because it is VERY long. Like close to 1.5 hours of straight RP with about six people. You know how it goes!

Taking a deep breath, Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says to Supreme Master Luciphage, "Lord DOMINATOR, we have succeeded in bringing Lord Veritus n'Rotri into the Infernals and is currently within the laboratory of the Fortress."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says to Supreme Master Luciphage, "What would YOU have us do to retrieve the artefact that we needed him for?"

Supreme Master Luciphage emote stands patient and poised before the Throne of the Beast, eternally composed. "You," he utters ominously, "Ought to lend your wits and strength to whatever the ritualist conjures."

Gripping his ebony staff, Supreme Master Luciphage says, "Ritual of Summoning is no paltry matter, ingredients need be brought, blood need be shed."

Jaydice pieces her thoughts together, something seems to 'click' in her mind, "Is that what we witnessed within the Queen's basin?"

Amused, dark fires burning in his eyes, Supreme Master Luciphage says, "No, a Demonic Circle meant to ward off areas."

In a low, dangerously attractive voice, Supreme Master Luciphage says, "Prevents interference. As it so happens, my inteference... was already within."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "Very well, it is not my place to further question YOU. I shall return to the master ritualist and offer our further assistance. Do YOU have any additional tasks for your INFERNALS that the Grand Marquis hasn't bestowed just yet?"

With a hint of a smirk, Supreme Master Luciphage says, "In due time."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "Of course, Master."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "Seems a new addition, I approve."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "Didn't even notice it."

Ritualist of Undeath, Malikusog D'Cente, Broken Blade of the Cadre says, "Indeed."

Arching an eyebrow, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Or hash it alwaysh been here?"

Veritus n'Rotri says, "The Fortressh hash a few shecretsh I have shniffed out."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "If it has, it was definitely hidden. But that argument can come later. For now, we answer your call."

Shaking his head as he turns to the table, Veritus n'Rotri says, "What good ish a shecret ritual chamber open to all."

Veritus n'Rotri leans forwards and rests his hands on the wooden table, his eyes rove over his ritual implements.

Jaydice chuckles lightly, turning to focus upon the table as well, "So, you have discerned what is required? How wonderful."

Veritus n'Rotri says, "Yesh, the Grand Marquish hash shupplied me with a focush."

Veritus n'Rotri procures an ancient phial from the table and lifts it up, the crimson liquid within moving ever so slowly. "It ish blood. We are shummoning... a pershon. Or what is left of a pershon anywaysh."

Veritus n'Rotri rolls up his sleeves and strides into the center of the room. He gazes balefully about those gathered and warns, "A ritual shuch ash thish ish not for thoshe incapable of following inshtructionsh. The repercusshion will be... painful if you fail to adhere to my requeshtsh."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "If the Mandate can't follow orders, what good are we? I can safely speak for us here, we are ready."

Ardth turns a curious gaze from the table to the phial her eyes widening slightly before giving a nod in response to Jaydice's words.

Veritus n'Rotri's dark gaze flicks to Ardth. "Thish one ish too weak to withshtand any failuresh but comesh to sherve anywaysh. Let it be sho then."

Staring at each face in turn, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Ish that clear? You will follow inshtructionsh?"

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "I will absorb any punishment for her shall it be necessary."

Malikusog nods his head at Veritus n'Rotri.

Fledgling Ardth says, "I will follow instructions."

Daebach nods his head emphatically.

Not entirely convinced, Veritus n'Rotri says, "We sshall shee. Lishten carefully then, Infernalsh, for I will be performing a modified High Magic ritual, drawing upon the powersh of Necromancy and utilishing varioush ritualsh to shummon that which ish long dead and losht to us."

Veritus n'Rotri says, "The firsht component of the ritual ish power - we have permisshion to draw upon the lake of shoulsh. Thish will require a Necromancer. Who sshall attend to the tashk?"

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "I'd like to put Daebach in charge of that."

Veritus n'Rotri gives Daebach the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.

Daebach shifts his eyes suspiciously from side to side.

Veritus n'Rotri says to Daebach, "You sshall be shent to attend to the lake once we are underway. I sshall elaborate more once we are ready."

Veritus n'Rotri says, "The shecond component of the ritual ish the ritual circle - blood musht be sshed and the circle drawn. A sshignificant amount. Who sshall attend to the tashk?"

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "I will shed my blood for the circle."

Veritus n'Rotri's brow furrows. "I shsense one more!"

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "You there, come here."

(Infernals): Jaydice says, "Drastrath, enter the Fortress, up, west, and south into the secret ritual room."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says to Daebach, "I noticed a fire near the well. Perhaps you should prepare to combat the fire spread while we wait for Drastrath?"

Ritualist of Undeath, Daebach d'Murani, the Bane of Celest says, "I'll go and obtain a bucket of water."

Veritus n'Rotri says, "Fire! Thish is unbecoming."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "You have nothing to fear, I am proactive in my orders."

Veritus n'Rotri says, "The third compotent of the ritual are protectionsh - your very preshence here is necesshary to enshure the shpellsh hold, you will be helping me reign them in, but you musht be protected."

Nodding to himself, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Yesh, you musht be protected. Depending on your shkillsh, you ought to prepare protectionsh."

Enumerating on his skeletal pale fingers, Veritus n'Rotri says, "If you are a Necromancer, cannibalise your mental reserves to protect your body."

Counting on his fingers, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Evoke ritualistic pentagrams and invoke magic circles to shield yourself from any backlash. Be wary ash the powers in the air may shtrip your protectionsh."

Counting on his fingers, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Ash Jhairush teachesh, much ash he ish shtuck up, every ritual musht be grounded or reshult in catashtrophy in the event of failure. Even grounded, we rishk backlasssh. You musht ground yourshelf ash well - with the Shphere of Malkuth or invoke the power of the root chakra."

His eyes glowing in the half gloom, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Even if we do everything correctly, we may face temporary drawbacksh and have to begin anew. Thish is a modified ritual after all."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "In case the master ritualist is hard to understand. Root yourself and shield."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "If you cannot do those things, fix it immediately."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "Malkuth and Pentagram for Highmagic, Red and Circle for Lowmagic."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "If you do not know these abilities, tell me now."

Spittle flying, Veritus n'Rotri says, "I am not hard to undershtand! You're hard to undershtand."

Fledgling Ardth says to Jaydice, "I do not."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says to Ardth, "Which are you?"

Arching an eyebrow, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Questionsh?"

Fledgling Ardth says to Jaydice, "Highmagic."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "Use those for lessons, learn from one of these two."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "Or three if the master ritualist is up for it."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "Mandate, keep yourself protected. And if anybody fails their orders, the backlash won't be the worst of it."

Waving a dismissive hand, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Better do it well and wait than do it poorly."

Arching an eyebrow, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Questionsh? Are we ready?"

Ritualist of Undeath, Daebach d'Murani, the Bane of Celest says, "I believe I am ready."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "I am ready."

Ritualist of Undeath, Malikusog D'Cente, Broken Blade of the Cadre says, "Indeed I am."

Ardth nods her head emphatically.

Beckoning for Daebach, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Very well, Ritualist. Lishten."

Daebach tilts his head and listens intently to Veritus n'Rotri.

Veritus n'Rotri says, "I sshall need the power of the damned shouls to power the necromantic shide of the ritual. You will tap into the reshervoire and channel thoshe shouls upwards, through the floorsh, all the way to here."

Veritus n'Rotri says, "You musht have enough power resherves from the Megalith to begin, and you musht not passh out or the channeling will be broken."

Veritus n'Rotri says, "I will tell you how to begin when we are are underway."

Ritualist of Undeath, Daebach d'Murani, the Bane of Celest says, "Who's got a couple platters I could have so I don't get so hungry?"

Veritus n'Rotri says, "Ashpect, you will be drawing the circle."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "Very well, is there a preferred method of drawing blood for the circle?"

Nodding his head, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Elementary ritualishm, never do it on an empty shtomach or all the power you transhfer and ushe up will render you unconshcioush."

Veritus n'Rotri turns to the table and pulls out a golden dagger from a black sheathe. He lifts up up high and bows towards the skull on the wall.

Veritus n'Rotri gives a wicked ritual dagger topped with a skull to Jaydice.

Nodding as he passes the dagger over, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Yesh, ushe the dagger."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "On your instruction, then."

Veritus n'Rotri gestures for you to begin.

Sinister ritual chanting echoes faintly from afar, as shadowy, cloaked figures slip across the corner of your eye.

Centring yourself at the heart of the ritual chamber, you slowly slash your palm with a wicked ritual dagger topped with a skull and watch it fill with blood. The pain does not even register with you as anticipation thrums in your veins.

Cradling your wounded hand, you kneel to the floor and begin to draw shapes upon the floor with your lifeblood.

Veritus n'Rotri nods his head emphatically.

Guided by Veritus' instructions, you continue to draw upon the floor, the ritualistic diagrams taking shape one symbol at a time.

You stand up, move about the room, kneel down again elsewhere and continue to prepare the ritual ground with circles, pentagrams, stars, and undulating shapes.

At last you are done and rise to behold your work, both hands bloodied. The dark floor of the ritual chamber bears your blood, a startling amount of it that only now registers but does not make you faint.

Veritus n'Rotri taps his fingers together and murmurs, "Excellent..."

Jaydice exhales a deep breath, clenching her fist to form a clot to keep anymore blood from being drawn.

Veritus n'Rotri says, "Ritualisht, it ish time for you to go to the lake beneath the Fortreshh. We sshall inform you when to begin."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says to Daebach, "Remember, pentagram on arrival."

The elegant chords of chamber music reach your ears from nearby, the rich notes each stately and crisp.

Veritus n'Rotri says, "Once we begin, enshure you maintain your protectionsh and that you devote yourshelf to helping me control the powersh here. Your very preshence is a focush for the powersh, an anchor."

(Infernals): Daebach says, "In position, Master Ritualist."

Jaydice takes Ardth's hand into her own, the bloodied palm gripping tightly to ensure the ritual does not take a toll upon the Fledgling.

Ardth wraps her fingers tightly about the hand holding hers gaze never leaving the circle.

(Infernals): Daebach says, "I do, Master Ritualist. I see the souls."

Veritus n'Rotri acknowledges the point with a grave nod of his head.

Veritus n'Rotri positions himself in the middle of the ritual circle and raises his arms. He inhales deeply, hands reaching for the ceiling.

Veritus n'Rotri closes his eyes and begins to chant, the dark syllables rolling off his tongue without much trouble, unlike regular speech.

The air sizzles about Veritus n'Rotri, the gloomy room lighting up with arcs of energy sweeping across the walls.

Veritus n'Rotri lowers one of his hands and procures a phial of blood from within the pocket of his robes. He opens it with thumb and pours a little bit into the other hand before hiding the phial away.

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "Now, Ritualisht!"

Emanating from below ground, the wail of damned souls precedes their arrival. They burst through the ground and begin to swirl about the room.

Veritus n'Rotri's eyes focus upon the blood cupped in his palm. He raises the other hand higher, letting it hover over the blood, fingertips like claws.

The damned souls illuminate the chamber with eerie ectoplasmic luminescence as they begin to swirl about Veritus.

A volatile tendril of dark energy lashes out from the ritual circle, searing through Malikusog's protections.

The room thrums with explosive energy as High Magic spells strain within the ritual circle, stray arcs of dark energy lashing out from within.

Veritus n'Rotri utters a dark chant which makes the air quiver and the blood within his hand begins to glow eerily.

A volatile tendril of dark energy lashes out from the ritual circle, searing through Ardth's protections.

A volatile tendril of dark energy lashes out from the ritual circle, searing through your protections.

A volatile tendril of dark energy lashes out from the ritual circle, searing through Malikusog's protections.

The room thrums with explosive energy as High Magic spells strain within the ritual circle, stray arcs of dark energy lashing out from within.

The air fills with dark tendrils tracing helixes before your eyes, making the very air quiver with the intensity of the necromantic ritual.

The air sizzles ominously, the woven magicks struggling to break free of the confinement of the structured chanting.

His brow breaking out in sweat, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Too... few shoulsh..."

Ardth sips a potion of healing from a vial.

A volatile tendril of dark energy lashes out from the ritual circle, searing through Ardth's protections.

Ardth mutters and traces a cobalt blue pentagram in the air that remains hovering before her.

A volatile tendril of dark energy lashes out from the ritual circle, searing through your protections.

The air sizzles ominously, the woven magicks struggling to break free of the confinement of the structured chanting.

Malikusog sips a potion of healing from an oil-slick vial of the Megalith of Doom.

Loudly, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Careful! Duck down."

Your skin tingles unnaturally seconds before the air sizzles ominously and a thunderclap throws you back as the intricate weavings are violently dispelled.

The acrid stench of ozone hangs in the air in the aftermath of a failed High Magic ritual.

Veritus n'Rotri hits the table and tumbles to the ground.

You have emoted: Jaydice kneels down to offer aide to Veritus n'Rotri.

Ardth ducks instinctively before standing upright taking the smallest step forward.

(Infernals): Jaydice says, "What happened with the well?"

Veritus n'Rotri gathers back up to hands and knees, a cut on his brow. He takes your help and gets up.

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "Too few shoulsh being channeled. We may need another Necromansher there."

Ritualist of Undeath, Malikusog D'Cente, Broken Blade of the Cadre says, "I shall go."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "Can two of them channel the souls?"

Nodding, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Yesh. If we had more ritualishtsh the ritual would be eashier to shtablise. It may get volatile up here but with enough power flowing up from down below, I can pull whatever is resisting and being difficult."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "So you only need at least one body here to be a focus, and others can
generate power?"

Veritus n'Rotri says, "Both. Not enough people here, rishksh me not being able
to shtablishe the ritual. Not enough down below, not enough power."

Veritus n'Rotri says, "Only a shkilled Necromancer can manipulate the shouls,
Fledgling. We sshall try with what we have."

Veritus n'Rotri strides towards the centre of the room. He closes his eyes and
gathers his hands before him.

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "Do I need to redraw the circle?"

Veritus n'Rotri eyes the ritual circle. "Looksh good for the moment."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "This ritual will lash out at us, and strip your protections."

Veritus n'Rotri says, "Powersh will lassh out at the protectionsh, not me or
outshide."

With a heavily accented tone, Fledgling Alarin says, "Me understand."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "If you feel your circle get ripped away, immediately place it up."

(Infernals): Jaydice says, "I hope you two are ready to power that Well. I'm relying
on you."

(Infernals): Daebach says, "I am ready."

(Infernals): Malikusog says, "I am ready."

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "Wait for the shignal."

(Infernals): Malikusog says, "Aye, Master Ritualist."

Veritus n'Rotri positions himself in the middle of the ritual circle and raises his arms. He inhales deeply, hands reaching for the ceiling.

Veritus n'Rotri closes his eyes and begins to chant, the dark syllables rolling off his tongue without much trouble, unlike regular speech.

The air sizzles about Veritus n'Rotri, the gloomy room lighting up with arcs of energy sweeping across the walls.

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "Begin channeling!"

Veritus n'Rotri lowers one of his hands and procures a phial of blood from within the pocket of his robes. He opens it with thumb and pours a little bit into the other hand before hiding the phial away.

Emanating from below ground, the wail of damned souls precedes their arrival. They burst through the ground and begin to swirl about the room.

A volatile tendril of dark energy lashes out from the ritual circle, searing through Alarin's protections.

Veritus n'Rotri's eyes focus upon the blood cupped in his palm. He raises the other hand higher, letting it hover over the blood, fingertips like claws.

Frowning, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Shomething... ish amisshh. The shouls are not coming."

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "Are the shouls coming?"

Veritus n'Rotri's forehead breaks out into a sweat as he grapples to control his invocations.

Sweat breaks out upon your forehead as the ritual draws upon your mental reserves while you struggle to keep the powers stabilised.

Sweat breaks out upon your forehead as the ritual draws upon your mental reserves while you struggle to keep the powers stabilised.

Veritus n'Rotri exclaims, "Nil!"

A volatile tendril of dark energy lashes out from the ritual circle and thunders into Jaydice. Sensing your weak defences, the energy wrecks havok upon your body and mind.
You are afflicted with paralysis.
You are afflicted with entangled.
You are afflicted with aeon.
You are afflicted with scabies.
You are afflicted with rigormortis.
You are afflicted with pox.
You are afflicted with paranoia.

(Infernals): Daebach says, "I do not see them channeling through us."

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "No shouls are coming!"

Your skin tingles unnaturally seconds before the air sizzles ominously and a thunderclap throws you back as the intricate weavings are violently dispelled.

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "Ritualishtsh, attempt channeling now."

(Infernals): Daebach says, "I do not see the souls again. We have started the chanting."

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "Focush! Try again!"

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "Yesh! The shouls come!"

(Infernals): Jaydice says, "Keep them coming too, I will not suffer a third failure."

A volatile tendril of dark energy lashes out from the ritual circle, searing through Kharazin's protections.

A volatile tendril of dark energy lashes out from the soulcage and wrecks havoc upon Kharazin.

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "Shteady! shteady!"

The damned souls illuminate the chamber with eerie ectoplasmic luminescence as they begin to swirl about Veritus.

Veritus n'Rotri utters a dark chant which makes the air quiver and the blood within his hand begins to glow eerily.

(Infernals): Daebach says, "Do we need to back away now?"

The air fills with dark tendrils tracing helixes before your eyes, making the very air quiver with the intensity of the necromantic ritual.

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "Keep channeling!"

Veritus n'Rotri's voice booms as he repeats the dark chant, the blood responding in kind.

A volatile tendril of dark energy lashes out from the ritual circle, searing through Kharazin's protections.

The damned souls continue to fill the room, rising from the floor and circulating about the ritual chamber, leaving Veritus standing in the eye of the cyclone.

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "Almosht there!"

Veritus n'Rotri barks harshly at the blood and slaps his hands together, rubbing it all over his palms. He then spreads them out wide and brings back together in front of him, palms up.

The space above Veritus' hands warps and shimmers blindingly, obscuring his hands from view.

The wailing souls coalesce upon Veritus, hiding him from view momentarily before they disperse, sucked or destroyed by whatever is forming in his hands.

Veritus n'Rotri lifts his hands up high triumphantly as a bone fragment appears. He lets it levitate before him while he brings his hands down, dispersing the lingering energy and souls down and into the Black Keep.

The air sizzles ominously as the magicks disperse, leaving the air smelling distinctly of ozone.

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "Back away! we are done!"

Veritus n'Rotri holds out his hands, cradling the levitating bone fragment.

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "Join ush."

Veritus n'Rotri catches Malikusog's and Daebach's eye and indicates the bone with a jerk of his head.

Veritus n'Rotri lets go of the bone fragment, leaving it levitating at the centre of the room. He eyes it critically. "So much work for this thing? Does not look terribly impressive, though a peculiar aura lingers about it."

Veritus n'Rotri says, "I sshould like to think we would shummon the whole ssketelon."

Covered in multiple layers of dirt, calcification, and rot, only the tell-tale signs of bleached white allow the sight of a large bone beneath. Roughly the size of a large melon, the detritus covering the bone gives no clue as to its origin or even what type of bone it may be. A vile stench of decay stains the air surrounding this ball of filth and creates visible distortions in the air like cobblestones under the glare of a summer sun.
It weighs 12 ounce(s).
It has the following aliases: bone.

Veritus n'Rotri says, "Well, whatever it ish, the Shupreme Mashter wanted it. And here it ish."

Veritus n'Rotri says, "And we have made it happen."

Breaker of the Land, Kharazin says, "Shall we bring it to the Supreme Master then?"

Veritus n'Rotri lifts his chin and gazes imperiously about the room with a smug half-smile and all the arrogance his race is known for.

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "We have the thing, Nahum, sshall we bring it to the Shupreme Mashter?"

(Infernals): Nahum, Grand Marquis of the Legion says, "The artifact has never been for the MASTER but for the INFERNALS."

(Infernals): Veritus n'Rotri says, "Doeshn't look like much of an artifact."

(Infernals): Jaydice says, "Might you please join us, Grand Marquis?"

Intense pressure builds behind your eyes as Nahum, Grand Marquis of the Legion, appears from the north.

Nahum, Grand Marquis of the Legion smirks at a misshapen bone.

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "Forgive us for being uninformed, might you impart the wisdom of this artefact?"

In a booming voice, Nahum, Grand Marquis of the Legion says, "Unclear. The MASTER has said it is an artifact of great power that the MANDATE must harness. And thus it is an artifact of great power."

With a wistful look on his face, Kharazin touches a misshapen bone.

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "Well, nothing quite like the present."

Veritus n'Rotri makes a face at the bone fragment. "If you shay sho."

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "Well then, since the purpose is unclear, I know the perfect person to call upon."

Breaker of the Land, Kharazin says to Jaydice, "Do tell!"

Veritus n'Rotri tilts his head curiously.

Jaydice moves behind Veritus n'Rotri and slowly urges him forward, "We have the finest researcher in Magnagora! Surely he can spare some time from studying the Nil Grim Horror, yes? After all, you are so very wise."

Veritus n'Rotri makes a face indicating what he thinks of being thrown under the proverbial archdemon.

With a huff, but his chest swelling with some pride, Veritus n'Rotri says, "I will shtudy thish thing we have shummoned and shee how we may utilishe it."

Ritualist of Undeath, Daebach d'Murani, the Bane of Celest says to Jaydice, "The Master Ritualist has already prepared the ritual to summon this thing."

To himself, Veritus n'Rotri says, "Mhm mhm... some High Magic, little Ritual, perhaps some Nihilishm? And of courshe a tad of Necromanshy."

Veritus n'Rotri approaches the levitating bone and runs his fingers over it, murmuring to himself happily.

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says to Daebach, "Thank you for volunteering to aide him further then."

Nahum, Grand Marquis of the Legion says to Jaydice, "That is what he has been brought here for, be sure he does not think to get distracted with other research topics."

In a booming voie, Nahum, Grand Marquis of the Legion says, "INFERNALS, you have done well."

In a booming voie, Nahum, Grand Marquis of the Legion exclaims, "DEATH AND DOMINION OVER ALL!"

Aspect of Blood, Jaydice says, "We shall expedite this process so that he may research as he pleases after."

Nahum, Grand Marquis of the Legion presses a thumb to Ardth's forehead, who shivers, and offers her the dark blessings of the Demon Lords of Nil.

Nahum, Grand Marquis of the Legion presses a thumb to Daebach's forehead, who shivers, and offers him the dark blessings of the Demon Lords of Nil.

Nahum, Grand Marquis of the Legion presses a thumb to Alarin's forehead, who shivers, and offers him the dark blessings of the Demon Lords of Nil.

Nahum, Grand Marquis of the Legion presses a thumb to Malikusog's forehead, who shivers, and offers him the dark blessings of the Demon Lords of Nil.

Nahum, Grand Marquis of the Legion presses a thumb to Kharazin's forehead, who shivers, and offers him the dark blessings of the Demon Lords of Nil.

Nahum, Grand Marquis of the Legion presses a thumb to Jaydicer forehead, a cold shiver creeping down your spine as he offers the dark blessings of the Demon Lords of Nil upon you.
You recoil as flares of crimson light encircle your body, surging power through your veins.

Nahum, Grand Marquis of the Legion gives Veritus n'Rotri the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.

You feel relief from the blinding pressure in your skull as Nahum, Grand Marquis of the Legion, leaves to the north.