Stats

There might already be a way if so just tell me pls and disregard this. But could we get an advanced stat command that shows where your at vs max. Such as if health regen is capped at 15 and u have 10 then u would know u can do somethin to get 5 more. I keep seeing items that give 1/12 or 1/5 but I don't know if I would benefit or not. I'm already over capped on health so dunno if I would benefit from buying the max health artie or not

Things like max health/mana/ego. Max regen of those. Influence buffs. Xp buffs. Etc.

Comments

• edited May 2019
    Steve said:
    There might already be a way if so just tell me pls and disregard this. But could we get an advanced stat command that shows where your at vs max. Such as if health regen is capped at 15 and u have 10 then u would know u can do somethin to get 5 more. I keep seeing items that give 1/12 or 1/5 but I don't know if I would benefit or not. I'm already over capped on health so dunno if I would benefit from buying the max health artie or not

Things like max health/mana/ego. Max regen of those. Influence buffs. Xp buffs. Etc.
    when you see a buff that is 1/5, that means the buff it gives is 1 and that it(your total health buff) can go up to 5. For example. if you have a buffs that are 1/3,  1/3, 2/4, and 1/5, your total would be 5/5. If you got another 1/3 buff, your total would be still 5/5 because you don't have anything that goes over 5 (you are losing one of the points from the 2/4 because at that point you already have 4/4, so you would still be losing the point even if you had higher /x buffs). It adds from the smallest /x and goes up to your highest.

A health artie will always benefit in someway. All stats (that are part of the BODYSCAN system) are capped at 13. Skills and whatnot stop at 10, so the only way to get those last three points is from an artifact. Things like XP buffs do not have a cap and you are only limited to the buffs you are able to get.
  • I just think it's hard to keep up with where your at with all the defenses, artifacts, etc. Would be nice to be able see them at a glance
  • Not entirely certain what it is you're asking for here. What I think you're asking for is already availible through BODYSCAN sorting through the various sorts of buff. There's too many sub-types to fit in any reasonable way in a single output. For instance my unbuffed output for damage buffs:

BODYSCAN BUFFS

**************************[ Bodyscan - Buffs Brief ]***************************
    Topic          Modifier  
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Universal      0
    Blunt          4
    Cutting        1
    Magical        2
    Fire           2
    Cold           0
    Poison         0
    Asphyxiation   0
    Electricity    3
    Psychic        0
    Excorable      0
    Divinus        2
    *******************************************************************************
    That's a pretty quick at-a-glance output of where I am with my damage buffs.. if I had one command to output that but for ALL the categories of buff it'd be like 50 lines long at minimum, which I'm not sure is better.
  • edited May 2019
    One thing that would be useful for the brief output would be another column displaying the highest capped buff you have in that type's cap. 

EDIT: Like the following (numbers random/hypothetical)
    BODYSCAN BUFFS

**************************[ Bodyscan - Buffs Brief ]***************************
    Topic          Modifier     Top Cap
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Universal      0             0
    Blunt          4             8
    Cutting        1             4
    Magical        2             4
    Fire           2             2
    Cold           0             0
    Poison         0             0
    Asphyxiation   0             0
    Electricity    3             5
    Psychic        0             0
    Excorable      0             0
    Divinus        2             3
    *******************************************************************************
  • that's what the FULL does. Full lists what abilities/artifacts/etc are giving what weight, where, and the cap.
  • Thats what i was looking for then. Bodyscan full sounds like it. Ill try thst next time I'm in game. Thanks!
  • Something to keep in mind is that for the most part, X/10 is the maximum you can have without artifacts.  For instance, without a level 1 regen or better, you can have 10/10 max. Getting an artifact can let you get up to X/13 maximum depending on the artifact.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.