I played Lusternia a *long* time ago. Excited to see a lot of the recent developments and major overhauls. Some questions I have about what things are like now:
- What does SSC mean practically? That...I don't need to worry about curing at all, as long as I have all the cures somewhere?
- Back in the day, you basically had to have m&m or something just as powerful to be remotely efficient at bashing or to stand a chance in combat. What's the calculus like now between mmf and Nexus?
- Aethergoop, wonder crystals, dingbats...are these basically all necessary for high-level players now? Are these all gained via IRL purchases?
- Is there greater supply of higher-level bashing now? Back in the day, unless I was online all the time, it was hard to find good places to bash (except very risky places, if I remember correctly)
- Thoughts about retiring vs continuing on old character? (I'm not sure if I even qualify for retirement)
- Any other surprises to be aware of? Back in the day, my biggest frustration was that it's hard to play Lusternia casually - it took so long just to def up and find something to bash!