Comments

• EseiEsei Member Posts: 109 Master
    Willow Tree

You and me hanging from the willow tree
    Quietly drifting in the open breeze
    Suddenly the wind blows you away from me
    Now I see we were never meant to be.
  • MysraiMysrai Member, Gods Posts: 173 Divine
    I have been bullied into doing this, but I enjoyed every second of it. Rather than going through the chaotic blend of Mysrai's mind, I decided to post the Best Bear Aschwar's playlist. This may grow as I find more that are appropriate.

"Don't you want your sister to be safe? I'll send gifts to the Palace." ("Drift Away", Steven Universe)
    "Bring Me the boy with gold and black fur. He's My favourite." ("Brick By Boring Brick", Paramore)
    "The riot won't last much longer. You have to run, boy, and run now." ("Pompeii", Bastille)
    "I stepped through the Veil, into a desert of pink sand." ("Paradise", Coldplay)
    "Drink, My Liar. Drink, and sleep, until you are ready to wake." ("Goodnight My Angel", Celtic Woman)
    "Where would you like to go, My Liar?" 'Anywhere is fine, so long as I'm with You.' ("Somewhere Only We Know", Lily Allen)
    "Excuse me, missus thief. Have you seen Akuuko? I haven't seen him in a while." ("Somebody That I Used to Know", Gotye)
    "Where is the Shofet? Have you seen Them?" ("On My Own", Rosalind James)
    "???????????????" ("I Will Always Love You", Dolly Parton)

Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 769 Transcendent
    "Excuse me, missus thief. Have you seen Akuuko? I haven't seen him in a while."
    First of all how dare you.
    Second thanks for participating! <3 And for everyone who has participated. Imma go listen to these now.
    Many greetings! I do commissions!

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• AlexandriaAlexandria Member Posts: 334 Virtuoso
    There are definitely some songs on other people's playlists that made it into my regular listening. Thanks people.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!"

• UzrielUzriel Member Posts: 110 Master
    I'm necroing this song to post an updated theme song for Uzriel.

Just change the title/profession to (Geo)Chemist.
  • LysandusLysandus Member Posts: 4 Inept
  • EseiEsei Member Posts: 109 Master
    Esei's playlist has been updated with a few songs (also sorry there's some swearing):

MISSIO - Twisted: I'm uncontrollable, emotional, chaotically proportional / I'm visceral, reloadable / I'm crazy, I'm crazy, I'm crazy, I'm crazy / Everybody in the world knows I'm a little twisted, twisted

IC3PEAK - Грустная Сука (Sad Bitch) (English translation): Yes, that's a choice I made / I never sharpened my teeth / I was born with these fangs 

Call Me Karizma - Monster (Under My Bed): Monster, monster, under my bed / Come out to play cause I need a friend / You're so damn close I feel your breath / You're the only one I have left...

Zero - Leave The Light On: Made comfortable to put my blood / Sweat and tears to both of us / Give my veins another rush / Every time the work is f*cking done

Oh Wonder - My Friends: I lost my only space / To empty stares / Oh how the light would change / Like I was never there

Lewis Blissett - Sick Thoughts: Wanna know what's makin' you numb / Beautiful when the damage is done / You know me, I won't budge / I'm about to start taking what's mine

Ellise - Lillith: But when she smiles, all her teeth are made of razors / She doesn't care about your words / Or how you'll save her / Where she comes from, there's no saviors

Sub Urban - Cradles (BATCH Remix): My world's so bright / It's hard to breathe but that's alright / Hush

IC3PEAK - Смерти Больше Нет (Death No More) (English translation): Nothing awaits me ahead / But I’m waiting for you, one day you’ll find me / With gold chains on my neck, I’m sinking in this swamp / My blood is purer than the purest drugs

AG & Brad Gordon - Terrible Thing: Oh honey you're so cold / I lose myself self-control / Oh you, you terrible thing, you / Terrible thing, you (x2) / Beautiful thing, you (x4)

Sickick - Mind Games: There's another side that you don't know, you don't know / I can't wait to get you all alone, all alone / Once I'm in there ain't no letting go, letting go / Watch me turn your mind into my home

Unlike Pluto - Everything Black ft. Mike Taylor (Dew Remix): Shadows fall over my heart / I blackout the moon / I wait for you to come around / You got me dancing in the dark