Contagion in the Palace Sign Ups [Sleeping Beauty]

SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia GamesThe Last Mafia Game
edited October 2019 in Mafia Hideout

"And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift on the child. Listen well, all of you! The princess shall indeed grow in grace and beauty, beloved by all who know her. But… before the sun sets on her sixteenth birthday, she shall prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel... and die."

Contagion in the Palace is a variant of Assassin in the Palace which operates on a similar conceit: you have one king, one assassin, and a bunch of guards who are aware of the king's identity. After day one, however, the set-up changes slightly with the infection mechanic. Whoever is voted on day one by the majority to be lynched reveals their alignment and spreads their infection to another player. This continues until the assassin is infected, and their goal is to spread infection to the king. (This makes it pretty quick, since you only really need majority for one dayphase!)

You can look at the previous Masque of the Red Death game on the forums here for reference.

Extension: The game will start on Friday, October 4th around 7pm EST, and sign-ups will be open until then. If you're interested, sign-up below!

Players:
1. Lief
2. Zitto
3. Arix
4. Coraline
5. Kalaneya
6. Alexandria

While I'm starting at six players, I'm open to accepting more, so don't be shy if you have interest!
Daraius said:
"Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

Comments

• I'm in again!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • I'll give it a try

• I'm in too!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Still looking for two more participants!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • This variant is a lot of fun and does move fast! Even if you take your sweet time on D1, the rest of the days will be gone within hours (probably).
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
    Extending deadline to Friday in case that frees more people up!
    Daraius said:
  • i'll jump in, I'm really terrible at mafia though
    Hey gang - I think we can start a game with 5 people. Life circumstances have made me busier than expected this evening, but I am hoping to start up the game sometime tonight. I’ll keep you posted, but for now let’s strive for 9pm. Thanks guys!
    Daraius said:
  • I can try, though I have a double tomorrow at work, so I'll be sporadic.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

Hold onto your hats, I'm putting together roles now!
    Daraius said:
    Game is open and roles are out.
    Daraius said: