LF: Description writer + Artist

Title pretty much says it all. Doesn't need to be the same person that does both. I am looking to have my description remade for faeling and eventually for someone to draw said new description. Relatively rich in gold, dingbats and credits, so prices are negotiable and a bonus might be provided on top of agreed upon price should I really like your work. Contact in-game via messages with offers.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    UPDATE: Have located a description that I like. Still looking for an artist who might be interested in making some credits/dingbats/whatever for their work. I'll consider offers for RL money as well.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • not sure you've found anyone for this yet but what kind of style are you looking for your your picture?
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

I really know nothing at all when it comes to art, but in the end... it's not really that big of a deal. It could be something anime, it could be something with a more realistic look. What I don't want is something that looks funny and/or disproportionate.

• well, without coloring I could probably do something somewhat realistic like for ya.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

Hmmm... what are my other options? :)

• lol coloring ends up being a hit or a miss with me lately. lets see.. I have something I have been working on recently I can show.

http://fav.me/d5watc3

you are more than welcome to look around my DA though I admit I really do not update it very often.

http://arimisia.deviantart.com/gallery/

Good call. I can probably live with grayscale for realistic looking too. It could certainly end up being better depending on how it's done.

• well, if you'd like for me to give it a try let me know :) need a desc and all that.