Gaudiguch Lantern Festival

Esoneyuna held our first Lantern Festival!

https://ada-young.com/pastebin/nqfK9Kc7

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    That's such a good idea I wish I'd thought of it.  :s
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Gasp didn't use my wyrmling one!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    This is cute! We need more skylanterns, guys!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Coraline said:
    Gasp didn't use my wyrmling one!
    Sorry! I made the packs before it got approved. We'll have to use double next time.
  • Dys said:
    Coraline said:
    Gasp didn't use my wyrmling one!
    Sorry! I made the packs before it got approved. We'll have to use double next time.
    OutrAgeous!!1!

But jokes aside, it was a really pretty festival! I liked that they were released with wishes and appreciation for all aspects of the city. If the next one is on a weekend, I could make some time to attend!

You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Totally not taking notes for Serenwilde's upcoming ceremony.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Many thanks to @Dys for continuously encouraging me. Would not have happened without you.

• I had a delightful time! And made some of my own lanterns, cause Shulamit needs to release more moths into...everywhere.
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.