RP Classified Ads

XisXis
edited November 2019 in World Library
Want a bunch of new RP partners or maybe just a few close ones? Fill out a classified!

Character Name:

Org:

Character Interests:

Type of RP wanted:

Availability:

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited December 2019
    Character name: Daraius
    Org: Hallifax
    Character interests: Lobo lore, theater, the inevitability of Hallifaxian supremacy, family (House Shevat specifically, but also the general concept)
    Type of RP wanted: 1. I'm historically very bad at reaching out to non-Hallis, despite Daraius being as open as ever to the prospect. Help make this doggo more worldly.
    2. Alternatively, if you're a Hallialt born between roughly 250 and 300 C.E. there's a really good chance Daraius will consider adopting you. Bonus points for being lobo.
    Availability: 00:00 - 05:00 most reliably, but all sorts of other times on weekends.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited December 2019
    Don't mind if I do...

Character name: Esei

Org: Glomdoring

Character interests: Teaching, the glory of the Wyrd, secrets, gray-area thinking and philosophy, writing, painting, diplomacy (oddly enough).

Types of RP: Would love to teach others about various stuff, also would love to scare people via barghest, but I'm mostly up for anything that isn't overtly NSFW.

Availability: Most hours of the day, but usually not after 12 pm CST until about 4 pm CST, and not 2-3 hours after weave because I like sleeping!

pronouns: they/them
  • edited December 2019
    Aww what the hell. I already hang out with people from all orgs, might as well.

Character Name: Gurashi An'Ryshe
    Org: Glomdoring
    Character Interests: Cooking, making friends, learning new things, nature, seeing new places, helping people with their problems
    Type of RP wanted: Any range from utterly wholesome to deep, meaningful encounters! (but nothing remotely close to NSFW!)
    Availability: Usually log on around 4 pm CST and go to bed around 9 PM CST, sometimes earlier depending on workflow or weekends! I always gotta get my dailies, and 9/10 times I'm hanging out with/followed by Xenthos <3
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Ok, well...

Character Name: Nyana
    Org: Magnagora
    Character Interests: Snakes, improving nature, improving the fae, the taint, Fain, philosophy. Also snakes.
    Type of RP wanted: Anything non-romantic/sexual. As a player I like conflict and philosophy, and am wanting an excuse to develop this character more and motivate me to come back.
    Availability: In a week and a day, I'll have more time to play. (hey that rhymes!) Typically either early morning or late night US time.

• bumping this for interest!
  • Character Name: Qoivhae Vivalde
    Org: New Celest
    Character Interests: History, Sketches of rare personalities related to New Celest, Developing lore of Ecclesiarchy, Working with novices, Theories behind the lore of skills
    Type of RP wanted: Discussions of theories, meeting old friends, "anything under the sun (as long as it is within their character)"
    Availability: Primarily weekends, from 00GMT to 16GMT 

• Character Name: Tsakali
    Org: Gaudiguch
    Character Interests: Heresy, Nonconformist ideas, making the impossible possible through one's will, Mysrai.
    Type of RP wanted: Discussions of theories, nonsensical koans. Whimsical notions.
    Availability: Primarily weekends, Some during weekdays a few hours before weave until a few hours after weave.

• Tsakali said:

Character Name: Tsakali
    Character Interests: Heresy, Nonconformist ideas, making the impossible possible through one's will, Mysrai.
    Type of RP wanted: Discussions of theories, nonsensical koans. Whimsical notions.
    Availability: Primarily weekends, Some during weekdays a few hours before weave until a few hours after weave.

I think you're in the wrong order. :D

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Tsakali said:

Character Name: Tsakali

Oh really...?