Divine RSVP's [Now with 6.5 Logs a Dancin'!]

edited December 2019 in Event Scrolls
[edit 2] VIRAVAAAAAAAAAIN.

[edit] I never expected Drocilla to RSVP, but today she did so now this is a two Divine RSVP thread. I gotta find my Liar/Mysrai RSVP now, I know I have it -somewhere-!!

So previously, Lady Viravain appeared to Gurashi and Xenthos while they were working on Glomdoring's party plans, and She specifically requested that Gurashi invite Her cousins (i.e. Maylea, Czixi, Drocilla, etc...) Aaaaaand Gurashi did. Today Gurashi got his second RSVP for the party, though the first one from a currently un-allied organization... Czixi is not allowed to be so bae.

RSVP: Lady Welkin

Thanks again for reading and interacting and all the goodness you lot do and are.
‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Comments

• Gurashi said:
    So previously, Lady Viravain appeared to Gurashi and Xenthos while they were working on Glomdoring's party plans, and She specifically requested that Gurashi invite Her cousins (i.e. Maylea, Czixi, Drocilla, etc...) Aaaaaand Gurashi did. Today Gurashi got his second RSVP for the party, though the first one from a currently un-allied organization... Czixi is not allowed to be so bae.

Thanks again for reading and interacting and all the goodness you lot do and are.
    On my worst days, Czixi (or her NPCs) RP has a way of making me smile. She's just that good.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Gurashi said:

On my worst days, Czixi (or her NPCs) RP has a way of making me smile. She's just that good.
    Omg I felt so honored, she was so much fun!!!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• There is nothing there. Right? There is nothing there. You're sure there is nothing there.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    "Activities" *stare at Khairsi Beast*
  • edited December 2019
    Xenthos said:
    "Activities" *stare at Khairsi Beast*
    Gurashi: *imagines them decorating picture frames with seashells* ???

• edited December 2019
    I promised I would find them, and I did, and so here they are. The first Divine person to RSVP to Glomdoring's party (and the most wholesome of them all):

RSVP: The Liar (and Shofet)

• History and Divine politics are important!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    History and Divine politics are important!
    Tridemon: *explains significance of Droci and singing*
    Gurashi: <:| *sweats and shakes* 

• edited December 2019
    Aaaand weee haaaaaaave three no's lol. But what a wonderful, cute little interaction ... I can't help but feel like I made Carakhan sad ;A;!? 

RSVP: Lady Sculptor of Waves

[edit] You have to read Tridemon's log of Carakhan speakin' to him prior to meeting Gurashi, it is perfection!

• No, you didn't make her sad... not directly, anyway. You'll understand after looking at the log I've posted. <_<
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Y'all better share the log of this event, it sounds like it's gonna be a blast.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I will be logging and backup logging obsessively throughout the weekend. I've asked my wife to handle dinners for those three days XD I'm so ready!

• Maybe you should ask for a chaperone to accompany you for your secondary invitation to Drocilla. You know, to drag your body out of the cavern after the song melts your brain.
  • edited December 2019
    Tridemon said:
    Maybe you should ask for a chaperone to accompany you for your secondary invitation to Drocilla. You know, to drag your body out of the cavern after the song melts your brain.
    We are having company over tonight, so any final marches/songs/words will have to wait until tomorrow  :'(
    (But also ugh oh my gosh what fun)

• ... you know, looking over these logs, I don't think Tridemon quite got across just how DANGEROUS Drocilla's Song is.
  • Tridemon said:
    ... you know, looking over these logs, I don't think Tridemon quite got across just how DANGEROUS Drocilla's Song is.
    Tridemon right now: 

• edited December 2019
    Uzriel said:
    There better be a log of the upcoming Divine showdown for those of us who won't be able to attend.
    I actually mentioned above that I asked my wife to handle dinners for the 20th-22nd so I can be on full-time Festival duty :D !! There will be logs (and backup logs) I promise <3!! (I'm excited, can you tell)

• edited December 2019
    So here's a sort-of-not-really update. I'm going to call it a .5 instead of a full numbered log. (I'm scared of ramping up too much hype, this encounter was so tame compared to previous ones! Everybody was mortal lmao)

Gurashi carried out Viravain's request to Drocilla, but two of his most favorite people accompanied him and gave him a little extra courage on an extra scary trip. (My <3 to Xenthos and Rancoura, so good)

RSVP Update: It's Better To Do These Things Together