Demipower Review and Brainstorming

2»

Comments

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Kali said:
    For dessicate, maybe have it be able to remove a certain number of months off the decay time? Useful for making the overly-mended tailoring clothes.
    Or maybe for a higher essence cost, be able to destroy an item you own and return all attached runes to your inventory?
    Can't see them implementing the latter option, as it would render the single use artifact pliers and possibly the high-end pliers completely redundant when you can buy the essence someone with hand of the demigod for a fraction of the cost if you are that hard up for essence before doing what you suggest.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Make desiccate a channeled kill, 15 seconds or so I dunno. Standard can't do anything while channeling, both parties need to stay in room.
  • Make BeastAura a QOL thing where you can set up a beast attack your beast can make and then, when BeastAura is up, whenever you attack someone the beast, if it can, will attack the same target(just the once, though if you attack again and it can attack WHEN YOU ACTUALLY MAKE THE ATTACK then the Beast will attack again).
     IF the beast can't attack when you attack it won't. And if it can't use the attack, because you are attack ing a denizen and the attack you chose will only work in PVP(don't know if that's a thing that exists or not) then it will default to using a basic beast attack.

Basically it would mean you can go out hunting and have you beast attacking with you without setting up a trigger, It wouldn't change the balance or equilibrium cost for any attacks or anything.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Hi! Can we get the option of customizing the damage type of zap and destruction? Destruction presents an opportunity for us to extend a little rp/flavor into combat.  
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• There's still a wide gap in powers.

Beauty for sure needs a buff.

I suggest that beauty allow one to take on a trades that bypass the high/low magic threshold, but not the class gated ones. This is a nick perk to those who are mostly crafters and who may be gated in a class that can only have high or lowmagic.

@Orael