Scent of Roses

It's been a while since the sisters Elexia and Lief have gotten to see each other - they haven't spoken since the Solstice Festival. Here they finally catch up with each other!

Scent of Roses
Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
~
A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
~
Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."

Comments

• What a beautiful log... I loved the plaque on the tree (and then of course Gurashi's panic tells had to ruin a tender moment LOL I'm SORRY). Thank you as always for sharing!!!
    You read what is written on a tall, blooming cananga tree:
    For the shadows to win, they must consume all other things. Hope need only be a tiny spark, a blossoming gleam in the darkness, and it has triumphed.

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Gurashi said:
    What a beautiful log... I loved the plaque on the tree (and then of course Gurashi's panic tells had to ruin a tender moment LOL I'm SORRY). Thank you as always for sharing!!!
    You read what is written on a tall, blooming cananga tree:
    For the shadows to win, they must consume all other things. Hope need only be a tiny spark, a blossoming gleam in the darkness, and it has triumphed.

Gurashi panic-tells only ever add quality to a log!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Such a beautiful moment, I am glad to be able to peek into Lief's thoughts during it!