Announce Post #2992: Year In Review: 2019

edited January 2020 in Announce Posts
It's the time of year where we look back on the year that has passed and forward to the year ahead of us!

We're hugely grateful to our volunteers, who make all of these incredible things possible with their hard work and love for Lusternia - and to you, for spending your time and creative energy in our wonderful world.

You can read our Year in Review for 2019 right now on our website, and it will be with you soon in newsletter form: https://www.lusternia.com/2020/01/08/year-in-review-2019/

Comments

• I feel like this year-in-review is dreadfully incomplete without the inclusion of the most important arrival to the Basin: Gurashi. <_<
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • We also are looking to foster roleplay in orgs on a small and medium scale as well as run large scale events during and beyond this, building upon the incredible roleplay and events you have all been creating yourselves.
    Some of y'all have already been doing this and it's been A+, 100%. Yay!!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’