A Bizarre Month of Investigation (Now with THREE whole investigations!)

GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 983 Transcendent
edited January 2020 in Event Scrolls
[edit2] thank you admin that moved this to event scrolls.... <3
[edit] I hate that I can't edit the category this is submitted in! I'm so sorry! I'll pay better attention next time TTvTT Clearly this deserves to be Event Scroll.

Well as everyone knows things are a little bit wibbly wobbly timey wimey all out of sorts. Today while hanging out in Glomdoring, one of our NPCs threw a complaint over the commune channel, and the day escalated from there. Statues and cows and meditation, oh my! Shoutout to @Tridemon, @Esei, @Reyqae and whomever was doing all the NPC/ambient emotes for the great time!

"Whatever it, or she, or She is - there is great power in this Beast."

Many greetings! I do commissions!

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’


Post edited by Gurashi on

Comments

  • GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 983 Transcendent
    edited January 2020
    Investigations are ongoing, friends! We shant let a silly thing like a dead end stop us, no! @Ashira and @Aurik and @Dys did some figuring and @Alarin and Gurashi joined in on the adventure to @Mysrai 's realm... things happened. Dead ends were reached (??)

    "Ten of Ten."
    Many greetings! I do commissions!

    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’


  • GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 983 Transcendent
    Aaaand more! More adventures! Immediately following the adventures above, Gurashi went to the other smart person he knows when Xenthos isn't awake: Tridemon! And we went to Lord Zvoltz's Fulcrux when Sexy-I-mean-Czixi dropped in and basically I think we're onto something.

    "Does that make you afraid?"
    Many greetings! I do commissions!

    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’


  • AlexandriaAlexandria Member Posts: 409 Fabled
    Gurashi said:
    Investigations are ongoing, friends! We shant let a silly thing like a dead end stop us, no! @Ashira and @Aurik and @Dys did some figuring and @Alarin and Gurashi joined in on the adventure to @Mysrai 's realm... things happened. Dead ends were reached (??)

    "Ten of Ten."
    I want you to know how painful this entire log was to me as a member of Czixi's Order.  :D

    Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

    Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

  • MerloseMerlose Member Posts: 63 Capable
    Gurashi said:
    Gurashi said:
    Investigations are ongoing, friends! We shant let a silly thing like a dead end stop us, no! @Ashira and @Aurik and @Dys did some figuring and @Alarin and Gurashi joined in on the adventure to @Mysrai 's realm... things happened. Dead ends were reached (??)

    "Ten of Ten."
    I want you to know how painful this entire log was to me as a member of Czixi's Order.  :D
    So... does this mean we SHOULD be blaming Hallifax? 

    Just because Czixi teaches her middle circle Order members how to use a mini-Daath sequence doesn't mean we're to blame for time shattering. You're just jealous.

    That said, a lot of the questions in "Ten of Ten" are actually answered further in the Elder Histories. They're really good, so I would highly recommend it.  The Daath sequence was actually used twice, one mentioned in the book of Aslaran where it was explained to have obliterated a cosmic creche, and the other actually during the Book of Orlachmar, where it was used to "destroy" the Soulless (and a huge number of Elders).

    The book of Loboshi provides a helpful list of the last Ten, too, which is the same as you got from the wiki, plus Eventru.

    Other secrets are kept just for order members, though. Cross org Orders are a thing now, ask Her to join! Fight the Fates with us, and learn how to obliterate time and space for fun and profit!
  • AlexandriaAlexandria Member Posts: 409 Fabled
    Merlose said:
    Gurashi said:
    Gurashi said:
    Investigations are ongoing, friends! We shant let a silly thing like a dead end stop us, no! @Ashira and @Aurik and @Dys did some figuring and @Alarin and Gurashi joined in on the adventure to @Mysrai 's realm... things happened. Dead ends were reached (??)

    "Ten of Ten."
    I want you to know how painful this entire log was to me as a member of Czixi's Order.  :D
    So... does this mean we SHOULD be blaming Hallifax? 

    Just because Czixi teaches her middle circle Order members how to use a mini-Daath sequence doesn't mean we're to blame for time shattering. You're just jealous.

    That said, a lot of the questions in "Ten of Ten" are actually answered further in the Elder Histories. They're really good, so I would highly recommend it.  The Daath sequence was actually used twice, one mentioned in the book of Aslaran where it was explained to have obliterated a cosmic creche, and the other actually during the Book of Orlachmar, where it was used to "destroy" the Soulless (and a huge number of Elders).

    The book of Loboshi provides a helpful list of the last Ten, too, which is the same as you got from the wiki, plus Eventru.

    Other secrets are kept just for order members, though. Cross org Orders are a thing now, ask Her to join! Fight the Fates with us, and learn how to obliterate time and space for fun and profit!
    I mean, She didn't tell me I couldn't baptise non-citizens...

    I'm kidding please don't hurt me.

    Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

    Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

Sign In or Register to comment.