Voice cracking, you say, "My hopes are up."

edited April 2020 in Event Scrolls
Sorry for taking so long to post! A whole week and then some... in response to Shulamit's wonderful log in which Gurashi was asked... to become a Beloved! (worshipper of Mysrai). This is a problem for the following reasons: you can't worship a non-Glomdoring Divine if you live in the Glomdoring! And Gurashi isn't about to move... but it is hard being a little bug in a big world when all your friends have Someone they love. Anyway lots of biiiig big feelies and concerns have come of it. Here's some logs in a semi-sensical order (including what happened, and a highlight from each):

A Gift and One Important Question (@Shulamit 's log asking Gurashi to join)
(Bonus Gurashi's POV from this encounter)
           Aschwar fixes their gaze firmly on you and says, "No matter what happens, you will make sure that what you choose to do is because you want to do it. Even if you think it will make me, or Missus Friend Shulamit, or Friend Tsakali, or the Shofets very sad. I care more about making sure that you are happy."

"Sometimes feeling can hurt." (Gurashi's tells talk with Xenthos during an aetherhunt, in which Xenthos is a very good e-dad whom I do not think wants to see Gurashi be sad) 
           @Xenthos tells you, "It is not solutions, so much as... a path. There are no guarantees of anything. But you will never know if you do not try, yes? Just do not let yourself become too hopeful."

What if They could love me, and be my friend too. (Finally - Gurashi's emotion-filled prayer to @Viravain... wheeze) 
           You have emoted: Gurashi's demeanor shifts slowly the longer he sits in silence, staring at the master shrine of Viravain now with a furrowed brow. Excitement replaced with reverence. Submission. He hangs his head a bit, speaking softer now. "There.... are other... things that wanted to pray to You about, too." Even softer now, just a whisper. "If You have the time to listen?"

"...enough love in me to give to Both..." (Gurashi's prayer to Mysrai)
           Voice bright and clear, you say, "Is it O-K with You if want dearly to love Both?"

"To be like them. To be Beloved?" (AN UNEXPECTED VISIT FROM MYSRAAAAAI sobs in ugly ugly ugly tears)
           The images freeze abruptly as the Shofet of Abyssal Scales lashes out a furred paw to the right, the images freezing in place and then vanishing abruptly. A deep timbre that resonates deep within your soul rises, a primal instinct deep within urging fear and fleeing, and They ask, "...is it what you expected?"

"So sit. Stay. Breathe." (@Tridemon being a good friend!)
           Ocean waves echoing softly behind his voice, Tridemon Regalis, Keeper of Pure Waters says, "... do you want some apple juice?"
‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’