Announce Post #3023: May Auctions and more!

For the month of May, we have a couple things for you to take advantage of and look forward to!

We'll be having a 30% credit sale, meaning you'll get an additional 30 credits for every 100 purchased!

Double XP Tuesdays will help you get to your experience/essence goals.

And lastly, we'll be holding four separate auctions throughout May. The first auction will start Friday evening EST at the weave and run for one week, followed by 3 more auctions throughout the month. The first and third auctions will be gold auctions whilst the second and fourth auctions will be credit auctions.

We'll be auctioning a homestead that won't be required to be within an organization territory, several customizations for emotes, demigod entrance and exits, teleport messages, typecasts (for orgs/clans), stoles/costumes, dolls, ikons etc. Some of our big ticket credit items will be available as well as past auction items that are not generally available. We also have a couple new artifacts going up for auction based on some of your feedback so we hope you enjoy them!

One new custom item will be a shop by the Grand Junction that will be up for auction. It'll act as a homestead with a shop attached, though what you see there now is what you're buying initially - there is just room to expand in the future. The shop will be linked to the aetherplex, and comes with all of the storage upgrades. The shop is available for you to check out now!

Here's what will be auctioned each week currently. We may add items throughout the month if there are loud requests for them (like artiesigils maybe?).

Week 1 (Gold Auction)
Gloves of Harvesting
Gloves of Mastery
Hammer of Clangorum's Mastery
Magic Pantograph
Magic Poisoner's Gloves
Magic Scribe's Quill
Magic Spatula
Silver Spoon
Magic Tailor Shears
Silver Jeweler's Hammer
Silver Tattoo Needle
Cubix
Doctoral Tam
Changeling Intaglio
An Endowment of the Arts
Pliers of Clangorum
Zombie Skin
Sempiternal Libram (new!)
Custom Emote
Custom Entrance/Exit
Custom TeleportMsg
Custom Typecast
Custom Stole/Costume

Week 2 (Credit Auction)
Non-org Homestead
Custom Emote
Custom Stole/Costume
Custom Entrance/Exit
Custom TeleportMsg
Custom Ikon
Thinking Cap (new!)
Vellum Starchart (new!)
Piercing Eye (new!)
Gnomish Scentomatic 3000 (new!)
Cement Socks
Boots of Shanth
Chaos Hamster Plushie
Shears of Atropos
Cloak of Thorns
Wand of Ice
Wand of Illusions
HyperPyramid

Week 3 (Gold Auction)
A twisted Censer of the Tainted Earth
A shadowy Censer of the Merciless Crow
A pale Censer of the Majestic Hart
A burning Censer of the Sacred Flame
A misty Censer of the Clouds
An icy blue Censer of the Shifting Seas
Ring of Rubeus
Cubix
Doctoral Tam
Changeling Intaglio
An Endowment of the Arts
Pliers of Clangorum
Zombie Skin
Chaos Hamster Plushie
Shears of Atropos
Cloak of Thorns
Custom Emote
Custom Entrance/Exit
Custom TeleportMsg
Custom Typecast
Custom Stole/Costume

Week 4 (Credit Auction)
Non-org Shop
Custom Emote
Custom Stole/Costume
Custom Entrance/Exit
Custom TeleportMsg
Custom Doll
Thinking Cap (new!)
Vellum Starchart (new!)
Piercing Eye (new!)
Gnomish Scentomatic 3000 (new!)
Cement Socks
Boots of Shanth
Chaos Hamster Plushie
Shears of Atropos
Level 4 Crit Rune
A Great Rune of Solid Mass
Amulet of Resurrection
Vampirism Ring
Pentagon Puzzle

Comments

• Any info about the new artifacts?
  • edited May 2020
    Really kind of bummed out about this, particularly the Custom Enter/Exit and Custom Teleport things. I'm hoping that because they're only in the Gold Auctions, with the Custom Typecast (which we can already get), that the Custom Enter/Exit and Custom Teleport will also be opening up as Demigod powers with a credit cost to creating them like the Typecasts.

Promos for people who don't contribute money to the game are also nice, though. Not everyone can afford to shell out a bunch of money to take advantage of things like 30% credit sales or auction artifacts that, quite frankly, are going to be won by people who don't need more artifacts...

Idk. Just kind of disappointed that not everyone is given the opportunity to participate in this Promo. It feels like we've had a lot of those lately. February and April were also for people who spend real money on the game, and didn't really include people who don't, aside from giving us a special Critical/XP day.
  • edited May 2020
    We absolutely understand that not everyone wants to spend money on Lusternia. We don't expect you to! If we did, it wouldn't be free to play.

We produce a vast amount of content that does not require or expect that you spend money on Lusternia. All of our events, code improvements, quests - everything like this is content that can be used by everyone. This represents the vast majority of our output. Orael talked about this a bit on the livestream recently - we spend a very low percentage/proportion of our time preparing promotions. Most of the time we're working on things that are accessible to everyone.

Yes, promotions are designed to make you spend money. We are a business, and we do need to make money to survive - to keep servers running, to pay staff, to maintain things like our website and Nexus and so forth. We are not going to run monthly promotions aimed specifically at people who can't or don't wish to spend money, because that is what the remaining 95% of our production already goes towards.

Hopefully this helps explain the way we approach promotions a bit more, so that you can understand why they are set up this way.
    Art by the wonderful Gurashi.
  • I've been thinking a little bit about auctions and if there is a way to do tiered auctions (kind of like when we have big game events and the prizes are broken into different level tiers). This is probably a horrible idea ripe for some weird abuse (and probably some privacy issues as well), but I think it could be cool to eventually have auctions that are tiered based on your auction escrow value or something similar; so you can have a top 10% tier and then a top 50% - 90% tier, and then a bottom 50% tier, where you can only participate in an auction based on your tier (and you can't bid in more than one tier).

Something to that effect would mean that auctions aren't dominated by only a few folks.

Anyhow - excited to see what these new items are! Thanks for putting it all together!
  • Ghibli said:
    I've been thinking a little bit about auctions and if there is a way to do tiered auctions (kind of like when we have big game events and the prizes are broken into different level tiers). This is probably a horrible idea ripe for some weird abuse (and probably some privacy issues as well), but I think it could be cool to eventually have auctions that are tiered based on your auction escrow value or something similar; so you can have a top 10% tier and then a top 50% - 90% tier, and then a bottom 50% tier, where you can only participate in an auction based on your tier (and you can't bid in more than one tier).

Something to that effect would mean that auctions aren't dominated by only a few folks.

Anyhow - excited to see what these new items are! Thanks for putting it all together!

This basically would mean that newbies would end up paying a few hundred credits at most while older people would be paying a few thousand for the same artifact.
  • edited May 2020
    Ghibli said:
    This is probably a horrible idea ripe for some weird abuse
    For sure, just thinking out loud. There's maybe a good idea in there somewhere though to let more people participate. Maybe different artifacts at different tiers. Dunno.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Just doing auctions more regularly would accomplish what you are looking for; when they are rare, it means that both old and new players still want the same stuff, but the old players have big stockpiles that have not been burned up due to lack of regular auctions on which to spend them.
    The other option is to retire auctions entirely and make the arties available in the ashop so both old and new players have equal access.
    I kind of like auctions myself, but I dislike how rare they are.
  • The other option is to retire auctions entirely and make the arties available in the ashop so both old and new players have equal access.
    Aahhhhh yeah, I'm already tempering my expectations over winning some of the custom RP ones, knowing some older players are also interested... <_< But you are darn tootin' am gonna -try-. If they could also be bought via demi powers at any point.... I'd buy nothing else *laugh* 

Also, I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but can you bid on behalf of another player? Or all biddings are for yourself only? (example:someone needs one of the trade tools v badly and I want to try to win it for them them cheaper than it would be to get at the arti shop) 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Gurashi said:
    The other option is to retire auctions entirely and make the arties available in the ashop so both old and new players have equal access.
    Aahhhhh yeah, I'm already tempering my expectations over winning some of the custom RP ones, knowing some older players are also interested... <_< But you are darn tootin' am gonna -try-. If they could also be bought via demi powers at any point.... I'd buy nothing else *laugh* 

Also, I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but can you bid on behalf of another player? Or all biddings are for yourself only? (example:someone needs one of the trade tools v badly and I want to try to win it for them them cheaper than it would be to get at the arti shop) 

No bidding for others. But for gold, since it requires gold on hand, you can just give the friend the gold.
  • Frustratingly, auctions will be dominated by people with piles of credits and gold which your average joe or person who hasn't been playing for many years (or doesn't input so many hours to gold generation) because they can outbid. Would love some of this stuff, but alas, auctions don't favour those who save up over time to buy a thing (like the several months to buy one cartel for me >_>)

Agree with just making new things available for sale.
  • Sapphira said:
    Frustratingly, auctions will be dominated by people with piles of credits and gold which your average joe or person who hasn't been playing for many years (or doesn't input so many hours to gold generation) because they can outbid. Would love some of this stuff, but alas, auctions don't favour those who save up over time to buy a thing (like the several months to buy one cartel for me >_>)

Agree with just making new things available for sale.

This comes from the fact that we don't have regular auctions or new artifact releases. A lot of older players have all that they need and their credits keep piling up over the many years between auctions (last auction was 2017 I believe).
    Pretty sure I remember finding that the post was 2018 for it?  Let me look again...

Announce 2856 is the one.  Mix of credit and gold in October of 2018.  Still, that was a long time ago!
  • I just see auctions and think, oh, there's a bunch of things I would like but will never stockpile for. I'd much rather use/give away some of my things to players who need it more over time than stockpile in the hopes of the next auction around. So instead of the millions of gold I could have, I generally run a few hundred thousand and more. :anguished:

Ah well. Bring on the next microtransaction promo. I end up spending a lot more on those months, usually. It's rare that I feel like I have the money to shell out the larger amounts to make the straight credit purchases feel worthwhile.

Thank you all for all that you do - the last four months of promo haven't really been the kind of thing I'll spend money on.

* Disclaimer: I may have bought a membership and a few packages in that time. But the micros are where I really feel comfortable with it. Auctions make me sad.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

edited May 2020
    *****************************[ Current Auctions ]******************************<br>Id&nbsp;&nbsp; Status&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Max / Min&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Title&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Winner&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Days<br>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1050500/ 1050500 Gloves of Harvesting&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Aurik&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2200500/ 2200500 Gloves of Mastery&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Noira&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>3&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 700500/&nbsp; 700500 Hammer of Clangorum's Mastery&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ciaran&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>4&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1000500/ 1000500 Magic Pantograph&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ayisdra&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>5&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1500500/ 1500500 Magic Poisoner's Gloves&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ayisdra&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>6&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2200500/ 2200500 Magic Scribe's Quill&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ayisdra&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>7&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1001500/ 1001500 Magic Spatula&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Aishe&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>8&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1100500/ 1100500 Silver Spoon&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Aishe&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>9&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2010500/ 2010500 Magic Tailor Shears&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Noira&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>10&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2012656/ 2012656 Silver Jeweler's Hammer&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gabe&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>11&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1001500/ 1001500 Silver Tattoo Needle&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Mjoll&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>12&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 4400500/ 4400500 Transplanar Cubix&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Aishe&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>13&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 6000500/ 6000500 The Doctoral Tam of the Anomaly&nbsp;&nbsp; Ixion&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>14&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 5000000/ 5000000 A Changeling Intaglio&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Llani&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>15&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 9000500/ 9000500 An Endowment of the Arts&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Syamira&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>16&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3635746/ 3635746 Pliers of Clangorum&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ayisdra&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>17&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2000000/ 2000000 Skin of a Zombie&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Freja&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>18&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 7800500/ 7800500 A Sempiternal Libram&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Steingrim&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>19&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3510500/ 3510500 Custom Emote&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Afollia&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>20&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 6000500/ 6000500 Custom Entrance/Exit&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Kaizynne&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>21&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3000000/ 3000000 Custom TeleportMsg&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Aramel&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>22&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 6537536/ 6537536 Custom Typecast&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Aleyah&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>23&nbsp;&nbsp; WON&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 8050500/ 8050500 Custom Stole/Costume&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Evette&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<br>*******************************************************************************<br><br>

• edited May 2020
    *****************************[ Current Auctions ]******************************
    Id   Status    Max / Min      Title                             Winner     Days
    1    WON     1050500/ 1050500 Gloves of Harvesting              Aurik         0
    2    WON     2200500/ 2200500 Gloves of Mastery                 Noira         0
    3    WON      700500/  700500 Hammer of Clangorum's Mastery     Ciaran        0
    4    WON     1000500/ 1000500 Magic Pantograph                  Ayisdra       0
    5    WON     1500500/ 1500500 Magic Poisoner's Gloves           Ayisdra       0
    6    WON     2200500/ 2200500 Magic Scribe's Quill              Ayisdra       0
    7    WON     1001500/ 1001500 Magic Spatula                     Aishe         0
    8    WON     1100500/ 1100500 Silver Spoon                      Aishe         0
    9    WON     2010500/ 2010500 Magic Tailor Shears               Noira         0
    10   WON     2012656/ 2012656 Silver Jeweler's Hammer           Gabe          0
    11   WON     1001500/ 1001500 Silver Tattoo Needle              Mjoll         0
    12   WON     4400500/ 4400500 Transplanar Cubix                 Aishe         0
    13   WON     6000500/ 6000500 The Doctoral Tam of the Anomaly   Ixion         0
    14   WON     5000000/ 5000000 A Changeling Intaglio             Llani         0
    15   WON     9000500/ 9000500 An Endowment of the Arts          Syamira       0
    16   WON     3635746/ 3635746 Pliers of Clangorum               Ayisdra       0
    17   WON     2000000/ 2000000 Skin of a Zombie                  Freja         0
    18   WON     7800500/ 7800500 A Sempiternal Libram              Steingrim     0
    19   WON     3510500/ 3510500 Custom Emote                      Afollia       0
    20   WON     6000500/ 6000500 Custom Entrance/Exit              Kaizynne      0
    21   WON     3000000/ 3000000 Custom TeleportMsg                Aramel        0
    22   WON     6537536/ 6537536 Custom Typecast                   Aleyah        0
    23   WON     8050500/ 8050500 Custom Stole/Costume              Evette        0
    24   WON        1500/    1500 Thinking Cap                      Skye          0
    25   WON        4791/    4791 Vellum Starchart                  Dys           0
    26   WON        2500/    2500 Piercing Eye                      Skye          0
    27   WON        4005/    4005 Gnomish Scentomatic 3000          Steingrim     0
    28   WON        1205/    1205 A Sempiternal Libram              Rancoura      0
    29   WON        2605/    2605 Cement Socks                      Sondayga      0
    30   WON        4005/    4005 Boots of Shanth                   Steingrim     0
    31   WON        1500/    1500 Chaos Hamster Plushie             Skye          0
    32   WON        2000/    2000 Shears of Atropos                 Kreon         0
    33   WON        1505/    1505 Cloak of Thorns                   Evette        0
    34   WON        2280/    2280 Wand of Ice                       Steingrim     0
    35   WON        1805/    1805 Wand of Illusions                 Ciaran        0
    36   WON        6500/    6500 Hyperpyramid                      Ixion         0
    37   WON        6505/    6505 Homestead                         Ixchilgal     0
    38   WON         755/     755 Custom Emote                      Coraline      0
    39   WON        2265/    2265 Custom Stole/Costume              Skye          0
    40   WON         760/     760 Custom Entrance/Exit              Gurashi       0
    41   WON         510/     510 Custom TeleportMsg                Choros        0
    42   WON         750/     750 Custom Ikon                       Snald         0
    43   WON     2000500/ 2000500 Earth Censer                      Veldrin       0
    44   WON     1599500/ 1599500 Wyrden Censer                     Esei          0
    45   WON     1000500/ 1000500 Seren Censer                      Aishe         0
    46   WON      600500/  600500 Fire Censer                       Afrit         0
    47   WON      500000/  500000 Air Censer                        Aishe         0
    48   WON      900500/  900500 Water Censer                      Aishe         0
    49   WON    18000500/18000500 Ring of Rubeus                    Snald         0
    50   WON    16509000/16509000 A Sempiternal Libram              Ixion         0
    51   WON    10652000/10652000 Transplanar Cubix                 Llani         0
    52   WON    12130726/12130726 The Doctoral Tam of the Anomaly   Amirae        0
    53   WON     8500500/ 8500500 A Changeling Intaglio             Kyalrhin      0
    54   WON    10000500/10000500 An Endowment of the Arts          Aishe         0
    55   WON     5000500/ 5000500 Pliers of Clangorum               Ruiku         0
    56   WON     2000500/ 2000500 Skin of a Zombie                  Nelras        0
    57   WON     3000500/ 3000500 Chaos Hamster Plushie             Steingrim     0
    58   WON     7500500/ 7500500 Shears of Atropos                 Aishe         0
    59   WON     7000500/ 7000500 Cloak of Thorns                   Snald         0
    60   WON     2799500/ 2799500 Custom Emote                      Allixea       0
    61   WON     1500500/ 1500500 Custom Entrance/Exit              Steingrim     0
    62   WON     3410500/ 3410500 Custom TeleportMsg                Nelras        0
    63   WON     1200000/ 1200000 Custom Typecast                   Aishe         0
    64   WON     1900500/ 1900500 Custom Stole/Costume              Gurashi       0
    65   WON        1380/    1380 Thinking Cap                      Xenthos       0
    66   WON        2305/    2305 Vellum Starchart                  Steingrim     0
    67   WON        1005/    1005 Piercing Eye                      Malarious     0
    68   WON        2505/    2505 Gnomish Scentomatic 3000          Xenthos       0
    69   WON        1055/    1055 A Sempiternal Libram              Lisuarte      0
    70   WON         705/     705 Cement Socks                      Jaspet        0
    71   WON        5000/    5000 Boots of Shanth                   Tarken        0
    72   WON         705/     705 Chaos Hamster Plushie             Snald         0
    73   WON        2505/    2505 Shears of Atropos                 Steingrim     0
    74   WON        6905/    6905 Divine Rune of Superior Mettle    Shango        0
    75   WON        2500/    2500 Great Rune of Solid Mass          Malarious     0
    76   WON        1805/    1805 Amulet of Resurrection            Malarious     0
    77   WON        4363/    4363 Ring of Vampirism                 Faragan       0
    78   WON        1181/    1181 Paradox Puzzle Pentagon           Kyalrhin      0
    79   WON        5005/    5005 Custom Shop                       Steingrim     0
    80   WON         500/     500 Custom Emote                      Snald         0
    81   WON        2005/    2005 Custom Stole/Costume              Steingrim     0
    82   WON         805/     805 Custom Entrance/Exit              Aramel        0
    83   WON         605/     605 Custom TeleportMsg                Evette        0
    84   WON         505/     505 Custom Doll                       Steingrim     0
    85   WON        1366/    1366 Temporal Freezer                  Faragan       0
    86   WON        2205/    2205 Rune of the Eternal Sigil         Aramel        0
    87   WON        1205/    1205 Tully's Golden Broom              Xenthos       0
    88   WON        2505/    2505 Drums of Kiakoda                  Ixion         0
    89   WON        2905/    2905 Great Rune of the Magi            Steingrim     0
    90   WON        2905/    2905 Great Rune of Charisma            Kaizynne      0
    For posterity