How many alts do you have?

or should I say "How many alts are you?"

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    That is not where I was expecting you to go with that.
  • edited February 2013
    We all are his imaginary friends, figments of his imagination. We need to interact with each other for it be credible for him.
  • Active? Just one. Inactive/logging on to once in a blue moon to keep from being deleted? A fair amount.
  • There are three of me, but only one is regularly active, and one is only active maybe once a year. The third is somewhere in between.
  • There is one laysus. There has been an alt, but hardly played him ever.
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Pretty much. You also have to sleep with Donato.

Is it worth it?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Your post definitely has a surplus of ors; according to them, I only need to check off one of the options, not all of them!
    I made a special exception for you, seeing as I'm pretty invested in you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    You'd think that I would have informed myself about exceptions for those characters I am most heavily invested in.
    Why are you talking to yourself, anyway?
    Yes, why are you?
    Shush, you're going to get us in trouble for multiplaying.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited February 2013
    Off to the crazyhouse now, gentlemen.

Before you hurt yourself(ves)(?).

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• What is an alt? Can't handle more than one character, seriously.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    None, because alts are the devil.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited February 2013
    I have one; there's Lillie in Serenwilde and then there's...hmm...well, I won't name names, but I also play his polar opposite. Not in terms of org, but in personality.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• edited February 2013
    Alts make me question how I survived as a novice. I'm always, like, "Hey, I'll just make an x in y guild, instead of spending all my credits and guildhopping again!" and that lasts about a week until I throw my main over and go for broke. Literally. 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Technically Mysrai should count as a slew of alts, one for each personality.

Anyway no alts here, I'm awful at alts in games, I just invest in one character and then kick it to the curb if I ever change.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:

Technically Mysrai should count as a slew of alts, one for each personality.

At last you're beginning to understand the full implications of what Zvoltz meant...
    nihilist.gif
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

Zvoltz said:
    I only have Zvoltz and Mysrai. Maintaining more than two is difficult work.
    I happen to know you play Isune as well,

Brings new meaning to the words, "Playing with yourself"
    On a more serious note:

My CHARACTERS command makes me use MORE twice before I get to the end. I'm currently only generally playing three characters right now, and I'm pondering solely playing one, because I'm seriously  having fun with said character, more so than I ever have in said character's org.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    I try them now and then, but basically can't handle them. I get frustrated with the abilities I don't have, and to be honest I just like Glom more than other places.
  • One alt each for Serenwilde, Glomdoring, Hallifax, Magnagora, and Celest.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • Four, from before I settled on Dys. I don't have time to really play more than one and when I dabble I miss all the resources I have.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I'm spoiled by all the things I have on my one character to ever survive making an alt. Plus I don't think I could deal with the guilt of knowing someone needs me on my main while I'm on my alt.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I have a few! Some I've played with some regularity and gotten them families and some rank and marriage and the like, but Lavinya is the one I'm invested with, she has the shiny skills and positions and the like. She will always be my 'main' even if I cheat on her sometimes when I feel like enjoying some different roleplay for a while.