A Reunion with Shashi

Now that you've come to my clickbait thread, here's a really sweet log from today. The first bit is indulgent solo RP, and the second bit is a difficult heart to heart, where Lief's sister Elexia maybe finally realizes Lief isn't a towering, invincible giant. <3

Full log:
https://pastebin.com/068Ch48K

------

You have emoted: To herself, or perhaps to a luminous peacock feather, Lief murmurs quietly, "I don't think I'm doing everything I can - I think I can do more still to honor your memory." She opens her eyes, and her ears twitch, attention drawn to look over her shoulder. "Oh, hello," she smiles.

Faythe holds a finger up to Elexia and then glances at you. "Lief, when you're done here, can we have a word or two?"

Rootweir Faythe says, "We'll wait over there near."

Faythe points accusingly at Elexia.

Faythe looks up into the air for divine inspiration.

Faythe points eastwards.

Rootweir Faythe says, "Over there, rather."

You have emoted: Lief cants her antlered head. "I was only chatting a moment with Shashi. It's been a long time."

A distraught expression is painted on Elexia's face, but she quickly covers it with a bright, cheerful smile. "Oh, hello sister, no, we... We don't have to, please?" She raises both her hands.

Firmly, Rootweir Faythe says to Elexia, "Yes we do, but we will wait, as you say, until she is done speaking."

Rootweir Faythe says to you, "Take your time. Let us know when you are through."

Elexia leaves, following Rootweir Faythe.
Faythe leaves to the east.

You have emoted: Lief flashes a luminous peacock feather a warm smile, and then she rises to her feet. "No rest for people like us, is there?" she lightly laughs, then quiets. "I will be the very best, Shashi, like you were. People will remember you with joy one day, and not with sorrow."

You have emoted: Lief bows her antlered head for a moment, then scoops up a sweet-smelling candy basket and takes to wing.
Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
~
A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
~
Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."