MMF Issues :'(

Hey everyone! I was running into some problems with mmf lately, and wasn't sure if anyone has run into a similar one. The system has been spamming auto-relight, even when I do MMCONFIG RELIGHT NOPE. Doing MMCONFIG GAGRELIGHT still shows it, so it isn't gagged either. I'm not sure if I did something, or if it's the system itself, but I uninstalled and deleted everything. After re-installation, I ran into the same problem. I would really like to get back into it with mmf since it's the most familiar to me, but if not do any of you have any tips on another system I could use? I just want to get back to normal. Thanks so much in advance!

Comments

• Dom said:
    Hey everyone! I was running into some problems with mmf lately, and wasn't sure if anyone has run into a similar one. The system has been spamming auto-relight, even when I do MMCONFIG RELIGHT NOPE. Doing MMCONFIG GAGRELIGHT still shows it, so it isn't gagged either. I'm not sure if I did something, or if it's the system itself, but I uninstalled and deleted everything. After re-installation, I ran into the same problem. I would really like to get back into it with mmf since it's the most familiar to me, but if not do any of you have any tips on another system I could use? I just want to get back to normal. Thanks so much in advance!

MMF is pretty broken due to it not being updated in about two years. A lot of bits are outdated and so much is hidden that it's difficult to make some of the versions work properly. 

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!