"Is this from ASCHWAR??!"

Full log: "Is this from ASCHWAR??!"

Lowering her voice, you say to Binky Tailsnap, "Aschwar hopes to make it, too."

Binky Tailsnap gives a horrified gasp.

Binky Tailsnap says, "Really??"

You nod your head enthusiastically at Binky Tailsnap.
Binky Tailsnap clasps his tiny hands together.

You smile broadly and say to Binky Tailsnap, "I just received word from them late last night! I'm so excited, and do very much hope they can be there."

Binky Tailsnap exclaims, "I hope to see them there! I hope-" He breathes rapidly, almost hyperventilating. "That I can make it!"

You have emoted: Laughing a bit in her own excitement, Lief finally unshoulders the pack on her shoulder. "That brings me to the second ulterior motive I had!"
Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
~
A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
~
Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."

Comments

• ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• So I'm not the only one to mix up gasp and happygasp. I always think gasp is the same as happygasp, but it is *not* and I am always like "wait, I am not horrified! I am happy! Damn it!"
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "Do you pay attention when you talk, dearest?"

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Silvanos said:
    So I'm not the only one to mix up gasp and happygasp. I always think gasp is the same as happygasp, but it is *not* and I am always like "wait, I am not horrified! I am happy! Damn it!"

Hmm... setalias gasp happygasp
    Or emoverride gasp to do a happy one instead!
    Alas, future solutions do not fix past expressions of horror.