Announce Post #3065: August Artifact Adventure

Throughout all of August, there is a sale on -all- artifacts within the Artifact Shop (ASHOP). Absolutely everything is 20% off for the entire month of August. Been saving for that Doctoral Tam? Now's the time to classflex to your heart's content. Eyeing that Changeling Intaglio? Make everyone guess what race you are at the moment! If you've been saving for it, now's the time to purchase it!

On top of that, when you purchase credits on the website, you'll also get Aethergoop! For every 25 credits, you'll receive 100 aethergoop. But to sweeten the pot, for the first 100 credits you purchase, you'll get an additional 50 goop for every 10 credits you purchase. (Disclaimer: This does not apply to the No-Brainer credit packages).

The keen-eyed will also spot eleven new skins within the artifact shop - giving new descriptive options for the Belt and Baldric of Klangratch, more saddlebag and wallet options for the parafilament purse, and two new Doctoral Tams!

Lastly, for the entire month of August, get your hunt on and take advantage of Klangratch's Mighty Mondays! Every Monday in August, enjoy a 25% increase in PvE damage throughout the day. This damage does not apply to city guards and the like, only beneficial when you are out hunting and exterminating everything in sight.

Comments

• Is the goop "sticky", or not? Might affect purchase decisions and would be nice to know.
  • Goop is unbound
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited August 2020
    Kali said:
    Is there any chance we can have the discount applied to upgrade costs, too?
    I have a question in to the Artifacts address regarding that already.  I assume it's because of the nature of an upgrade which is why that doesn't work.  For example, let's say a base item is 1,000 and the upgrade is 2,000.  If you just take 20% off of the difference you'd save 200, whereas if you bought the upgrade and traded in the base item for a full refund you'd save 400.  It does seem like a lot of work on them to have to buy & issue for every upgrade this month though, hence my submitted Q.

Also, it would be nice if buying skins gave the discount.

• Also, buying the upgraded item than trading in the base item requires having a lot more free credits than just doing a normal upgrade (Even if you get a chunk back), and puts it out of my price range for the item I'm hoping to upgrade later in the month (cord->tam) :(
  • Do beast collar to custom pet upgrades qualify in any of this?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    ASHOP command purchases only.  Anything outside the ASHOP (including beasts) do not count.