As you may have seen via our lovely Twitter and Facebook Gremlins, we've had some trouble with our Artisanal and Bardic submission system this month.
Midway through this month a necessary update to our website caused part of our submission system to stop formatting the name, description and similar fields of your submissions fully. This has not affected the content of your submissions, nor the ability to view them, but it means this information is not displayed on the contest pages.
As such, please be aware that:
For the month of August:
- All of your submissions have been received safely and the contest will go ahead as normal.
- You do not need to file an issue to alert us to your incorrect filename.
- Filenames will be manually fixed within the first week of August.
- If necessary you will be contacted shortly to ask for the correct title of your submission.
Until we tell you otherwise:
- Contests will continue as normal.
- When uploading your files you must make the file name your work's full title. Please avoid the punctuation prohibited in the existing rules.
- Your file, when uploaded, will not display correctly. Don't panic!
- It will be fixed manually at the end of the month when submissions close.
- You should NOT file an issue regarding your submission unless the problem involves something other than the display of your submission's information.
We aim to have a solution for the problem within September, and do not at this time believe that any fixes on our end will cause downtime for the submission system or for the contest as a whole. Backups of existing works have been taken just to be safe.
We will let you know as soon as the problem is fixed, or if there are any changes.
Thank you for bearing with us, and for continuing to submit your wonderful works of art!