A Twisting Path

Wherein the Beloved come together to discuss if Lenara finished her order task!

- - -

Chiming like gently struck crystal, you echo to Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom, "Yes yes others may be brought to hear if you have completed your goals yes."

A veil-wreathed Throne of the Infinite Aspect.

Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark. Focusing and reflecting the ambient light, a fantastically polished throne towers here. Reality ripples and shifts about a throne of voidcopper and dreamstuff. A painting of a bright red poppy has been framed in lengths of red-dyed bone, and hung upon a pillar. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. A painting of A visage of A Tripartite Throne Consisting of Three Seats Bound by a Voidcopper Rope has been thrown on the ground here.

You see a single exit leading north.

You sit yourself down on a prismatic throne of radiant reflections and make yourself comfortable.

You take a deep breath and allow your mind to calm, and your crystalline body begins to shift in colour.

(Veiled): Lenara (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Heyo Beloveds! I am going to be meeting with mu... Their Beacon to discuss my progress on my goal. If you are able to join I would value your feedback!"

Lenara's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

You hum a happy tune.

You take a deep breath and allow your mind to calm, and your crystalline body begins to shift in colour.

Reko arrives from the north.

Comprehension flashes across Reko's face.

Lenara raises her tiny paws far above her head in a big stretch before returning to a relaxed position and shaking out her fur gently.

Reko Lunarose says, "Gurashi coming?"

You have emoted: Shulamit ponders the two gathered before her, humming softly. "Should we wait for others?"

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "Unsure."

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "I didn't have a response so I'm not sure."

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "Maybe give a moment or two and then start if not."

You nod your head sagely.

You have emoted: Shulamit hums softly as she sits up straight on the throne, glowing a soothing ivory colour.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says to you, "Have you seen the Thief yet? So pretty."

Bemused, you say to Lenara, "I was at the party at points with you dear, yes."

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "Oh that's right."

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "I was so excited that I forgot lots of it."

Lenara gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Reko Lunarose says, "Sorry I missed it."

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "It is okay. More parties will come, I'm sure."

(Veiled): Alary (from the Aetherways) says, "When abouts, Beloved Lenara?"

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "Although be warned, part of the Shifting City er...shifted."

You have emoted: Shulamit perks up at the sound of Beloved Alary's voice, glowing shades of pink and cream.

Reko ponders for a moment and says "Hrm..."

You tilt your head and listen intently to Lenara.

(Veiled): Lenara says, "Now... ish."

(Veiled): Lenara says, "If you can!"

(Veiled): Lenara says, "We are at the throne. I'm sorry for the short notice!"

Lenara sways back and forth slowly dancing to a song only she can hear.

A blazing white pyre bursts in from the north, slowly resolving into Alary.

Lenara beams broadly.

Reko flashes Alary a joyous smile.

Bouncing excitedly, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "I'm glad you made it!"

(Veiled): Gurashi (from the Aetherways) says, "I will be right there - sorry for my delay!"

A wry smile spreads across Alary's face.

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye says, "Indeed."

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "Oh!"

Reko tilts his head curiously.

You have emoted: Shulamit wiggles over on the throne, trying to give Alary room to sit as well.

Reko's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Lenara giggles happily.

Reko Lunarose says, "Good to see everyone."

You hum a happy tune.

A series of pure, crystalline notes sounds in the air as Gurashi steps smoothly into being.

Bizirik stalks in from the ether, wings spread as it clicks and thrums softly.

Lenara claps her hands together merrily.

(Market): Chef Gioia Shucks says, "I've just arrived in Mucklemarsh! Will I be able to find some fine food here, I wonder?"

Gurashi pants, then bows quickly, apologetically. "Sorry, sorry, am late - am here."

Bizirik, the leothin chirps happily.

Reko flashes Gurashi a joyous smile.

You raise your hand in greeting to Gurashi and say "Hi!"

Gasping, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says, "Oh heckity heck, Miss Gioia."

You urge Gurashi onwards.

Gurashi narrows her eyes to thin slits.

Gurashi shakes her head.

With a gentle, euphonic lilt, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says, "No."

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "We can wait a smidge. Alary must return to us soon."

Gurashi tilts her head curiously.

Gurashi huffs, puffing her cheeks.

Gurashi points off into the wild blue yonder.

With a gentle, euphonic lilt, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says, "Two... two shakes!"

Gurashi spreads her arms wide, and the air between her hands begins to warp and twist, dancing with brilliant multicoloured light as she bores a hole through the fabric of the planes.

A swirling gateway of brilliant light pierces the air before Gurashi, boring a hole through the very fabric of the planes. Gurashi ascends confidently through the rotating gate, which shimmers and snaps shut behind her.

With a playful chirr, Bizirik turns sharply and scampers off to the ether.

Lenara's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Lenara jerks slightly as the air fills with sparkling motes of bright light.

You sense Gurashi pulling on the strands of aether surrounding Lenara.

A series of pure, crystalline notes sounds in the air as Gurashi steps smoothly into being.

Bizirik stalks in from the ether, wings spread as it clicks and thrums softly.

Gurashi huffs, puffing her cheeks.

With a gentle, euphonic lilt, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says, "Am here, am here am here."

Gurashi bounces up and down.

With great elegance, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend lays out a spread of exotic cuisine and delicacies before you. Along with everyone else, you indulge yourself in this epicurian feast, eating and drinking until utterly satiated. The fine meal not only lifts your spirits, but enhances your body as well.

You whisper soothing words to Gurashi.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "Oh yum."

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "Oh! Delicious food!"

Whispering, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says to you, "She was hiding. Hidden."

Gurashi nods her head emphatically.

Gurashi blushes furiously.

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "We shall wait for Alary to awaken though, for Alary is within the mind."

Reko's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Gurashi's eyes light up as she smile.

You have emoted: Shulamit hums softly, glowing soothing shades of ivory and gold.

Lenara nods her head emphatically.

Shyly, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend asks, "Uhm - how is everyone doing to-day?"

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "Nervous! But good!"

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "How's you?"

Cheerfully, you say, "Good. One design was approved. Not the rude one, but one!"

Reko Lunarose says, "I wonder if my design ever made it through."

Gurashi offers a single thumbs-up in Lenara's direction, offering a half-hearted smile. "You do not need to be nervous! We love you!" The chime cheerfully, bobbing their head side to side.

With a gentle, euphonic lilt, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says to you, "Eh?"

Lenara beams broadly.

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye says, "Minds? We probably lost those somewhere in our manse."

With a gentle, euphonic lilt, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says to you, "The rude one... oh! The rude one."

Gurashi boggles at Alary.

Glowing in tune with her words, you say to Gurashi, "One of...oh!"

Showing that you understand, you nod your head slowly towards Alary.

Reko flashes Alary a joyous smile.

Reko flashes Lenara a joyous smile.

You have emoted: Shulamit wiggles over even more on the throne before giving up. "Would you like to sit on the throne this time, Beloved Alary?"

Reko Lunarose says to Lenara, "Echoing Gurashi."

Bizirik's head begins to droop. It opens its great maw and curls back its lips to allow its forked tongue to unfurl as it yawns before snapping its mouth shut.

Gurashi looks at Reko, face lighting up as she smile brightly at him.

Alary ponders the situation.

Alary shakes their head.

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye says to you, "The throne is yours, Beacon."

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "We can also wait more! Let us ponder...ponderings."

You have emoted: Shulamit seems to ponder the word ponderings, confused.

You think to yourself: Hmmm.

Folding their hands at their waist, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says, "Am ready for whenever."

Bizirik's head begins to droop. It opens its great maw and curls back its lips to allow its forked tongue to unfurl as it yawns before snapping its mouth shut.

Alary grins wryly, moving over to beside the throne and crouching, their weight balanced on the balls of their feet as they watch all before them.

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "Or! So. Right!"

Lenara stands up straight and brushes a wrinkle out of her dress nervously.

You have emoted: Shulamit sits up straight, glowing a bright ivory colour. "We are gathered here today to look over and see if Lenara has completed the task she has set before herself. Lenara, what was your task?"

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "I was going to write a play."

Tilting her head slightly, you say, "And have you written a play?"

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "I have not. Originally the goal was to complete the play in the year five sixty-eight. The end of the year came and passed and no play was written."

Gurashi looks at Lenara and tilts their head, listening, short tail wagging twice.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "About half way through five sixty-nine I was still struggling with it. Then I realized, I was trying to force it to be a play but it was not."

You have emoted: Shulamit nods her head slowly, soft light filling the room as she listens intently.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "It was a story. So, instead.. I wrote the story and published it in the library."

Gurashi's gaze softens as she smile at Lenara.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "And I learned that you can want something to be a thing with your whole heart... but that doesn't make it a thing. It has to be it's own thing."

As the sun's rays begin to break over the horizon, a slender leothin's amaranthine visage begins to fade back to a soft gray, wings dissolving like mist with the morning light.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "I also learned that one year is a very short amount of time."

Gurashi nods her head sagely.

Slowly, you say, "Sometimes the path is not quite the path we expect. Also yes!"

Glowing in tune with her words, you say to Lenara, "Hm...do you think you could go bring us a copy of the story, dear? I'd like to read it, or at least, skim it."

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "Oh! Of course! Let me go get it!"

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "I'm sorry. I should have thought of that."

Lenara shuffles her feet uneasily.

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "It's okay."

You hum a happy tune.

Reko's eyes sparkle with amusement.

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye says, "Sometimes one forgets things, it's quite alright."

Alary taps their nose knowingly.

Pondering, you say, "A different task than what was set out, but a completed task."

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "Also, she is very quick and invisible."

You peer around yourself unscrupulously, glowing a suspicious shade of slate grey.

Reko utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Reko Lunarose laughingly says, "Right?"

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye says, "And ultimately, a lesson learned. Perhaps not the lesson she sought out to learn, but one learned nonetheless."

You nod your head slowly in understanding.

Alary exhales slowly, allowing a long fluid breath to creep from their lungs.

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "I still do want to peruse it yes yes."

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye says, "Of course."

Lenara gives a cloth scroll impressed with ivory blossoms to you.

"Tada!" Lenara says with a proud expression on her face.

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye says, "And, she is seeking the Saffron, correct?"

Alary tilts their head and listens intently to you.

You ponder the situation.

Acknowledging Alary's point to be true, you nod your head gravely at them.

You ponder a sparkling lunar scroll thoughtfully, looking it up and down.

You look up into the air for divine inspiration.

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "Oh, my...pack..."

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "Oh I should maybe have placed it in a better spot for everyone to see."

Gurashi's gaze softens as she smile.

Alary chuckles long and heartily.

You have emoted: Shulamit sighs as she realizes she's holding hundreds of random bits and bobs for a moment, before searching through the pile for the new scroll.

Light spreads across Gurashi's back in numerous colours and hues, enfolding her like butterfly wings.

"A Wyvern Waltz", By Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom (Page 1)

~*~ A Wyvern Waltz - by Lenara Lunarose ~*~

<Go read it>

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye says, "An important lesson to be gleaned from the echoes of the Saffron of before, no? One cannot force something to be what it is not."

You give a cloth scroll impressed with ivory blossoms to Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye.

Gurashi nods her head sagely.

You have emoted: Shulamit closes her eyes as she ponders what was upon the scroll, going over it in her head.

Alary murmurs softly to themself.

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye murmurs, "Curious, indeed."

Alary gives a cloth scroll impressed with ivory blossoms to Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom.

You have emoted: Shulamit nods slowly, eyes still closed. "Curious! Terrifying. But a good story."

You think to yourself: Very scary.

Lenara beams broadly.

Gurashi looks at Lenara, face lighting up as she smiles brightly at her.

Gently, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says, "Many thank yous."

Eerie, distant chanting eddies through the halls of the temple, a solemn girl's voice rising and falling in the odd glottals and stops of some long-dead tongue.

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye says, "As we were not present for the declaration of such task, we would ask why this task? In what ways did you hope for it to help you grow? And why was this a pivotal step in your journey, and not something else?"

Alary tilts their head and listens intently to Lenara.

Gurashi holds a cloth scroll impressed with ivory blossoms near their face as their eyes drift over the page, carefully wrapping it back up as they go.

Opening her eyes and placing her hands together, steepled, you say, "So. What have you learned from the t-."

You have emoted: Shulamit quickly goes quiet as Alary speaks.

Alary blinks owlishly, their sandstone eye slower than the other to reopen.

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye says, "Ah, my apologies, Beacon."

Alary nods their head at you, offering an apologetic smile.

You have emoted: Shulamit shakes her head, urging Lenara to listen to Their Eye.

When they finally conclude, Gurashi smiles at Lenara brightly, then and holds it out to those gathered. "Who still needs to read it?"

Reko's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says to Alary, "I chose it because I thought it would be the most difficult thing I could do. I am not creative in the same way as others I know. My imagination falters compared to other parts of my soul."

Gurashi's eyes raise to the heavens as a look of hope flashes across her face.

Reko Lunarose says, "I have already read it, but I can review it."

Nodding, Gurashi gives a cloth scroll impressed with ivory blossoms to Reko Lunarose.

Reko thanks Gurashi profusely.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "And it was, in fact, one of the most difficult things I've ever done."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Reko's lips as he glances at Lenara.

Eerie, distant chanting eddies through the halls of the temple, a solemn girl's voice rising and falling in the odd glottals and stops of some long-dead tongue.

You have emoted: Shulamit glances off towards something unseen before looking back to Lenara.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "For it being so short I spend countless days on it... making sure it was exactly how I wanted it to be.. and making sure it was what it needed to be."

Lenara looks about herself, rubbing her chin thoughtfully.

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "It is well written, and not as short as you believe."

Lenara beams broadly.

Reko Lunarose says, "If I may add in something?"

You urge Reko onwards.

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "Of course, of course."

Gurashi looks towards Reko, canting their head.

Reko Lunarose says, "I was there with Lenara through a lot of the process. I saw her struggles and how much work she put into it. She had written a story first, then rewrote it into a play and wrote it again into the final tale."

Reko Lunarose says, "We'd try different phrasing and scenes to see if they worked or not."

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "Creative endeavors are better sometimes with more people, yes yes. Lonely inside ones head, but better with someone to bounce off of."

Reko Lunarose says, "I can attest she put an extreme amount of effort into this task. Many months were spent in libraries without murderpupping."

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom whispers, "Very little murder, indeed."

Quietly, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says, "She is a very hard worker!"

Reko Lunarose says, "I was worried at times she'd murderpup me."

You have emoted: Shulamit gives a soft horrified gasp at the thought.

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "Well it's good that didn't happen."

Reko Lunarose says, "Anyway I just figured I'd add that in as one of the few that witnessed it first hand."

You nod your head slowly in understanding.

You think to yourself: A different path arised, but still provided a lesson.

Alary ponders the situation.

You have emoted: Shulamit hums gently. "Any other comments. Alary? Gurashi?"

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye says, "And what will you do now; that this is complete? Your next step?"

Shaking their head, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says, "No! Just that, never had doubts she was a very hard worker, and am impressed with how she adapted to problem and made the thing she wanted to be happen."

Gurashi looks at Lenara, face lighting up as she smile brightly at her.

Gurashi nods her head at you.

Showing that you understand, you nod your head slowly towards Alary.

Lenara pauses for a second, a slight frown upon her face.

Gurashi tilts her head and listens intently to Alary.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "I will learn to Leep."

Alary blinks owlishly, their sandstone eye slower than the other to reopen.

Gurashi grins mischievously at Lenara.

Clapping, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend exclaims to Lenara, "Wowee!"

You have emoted: Shulamit hums softly, glowing a vibrant shade of orange. "A very large goal!"

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "Other small goals along the way are to create some designs relevant to the Thief and to offer ten million essence... but mostly to Leep."

Alary chuckles long and heartily.

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye says to you, "What say you, Beacon?"

Gurashi puts a sketch of a painting of Blossoming in Your Heart into a Rope Belt of Advantage.

Glowing in tune with her words, you say to Alary, "I think that while the goal is not one she set out upon, she learned that one can not always force a creativity, and must let it flow. I think it will be useful in the future, especially if she wishes to learn to Leep, as one must be ready for shifting and movements of the City itself."

You have emoted: Shulamit nods slowly, glowing a soothing shade of ivory.

Glowing in tune with her words, you say to Alary, "And you, Dearest Eye?"

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye says, "We are satisfied, then."

Lenara beams broadly.

Gurashi's gaze softens as she smile at Lenara.

Hands clasped before her, glowing so bright the throne itself lights up ivory, you say, "Then, we are decided. You have achieved the goal. I think then...we speak of paths. We...only have the three currently, right? Or is Saffron now arrayed?"

You have emoted: Shulamit unclasps her hands, scratching her head. The sound of wind chimes floats through the still air.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "I believe Saffron is technically one but only for the three of us invited to it."

Alary murmurs softly to themself.

Raising a hand, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says, "Yeah - Saffron is just for ..."

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "I would choose to stay on the Saffron path."

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye says, "Aye."

Nodding, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says, "For now!"

Lenara nods her head at Gurashi, showing her acceptance.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "I feel we were chosen for it... so we can help with the Great Heist."

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "And I wouldn't want to let the Thief down."

Lenara nods her head sagely.

Gurashi nods her head sagely at Lenara.

You have emoted: Shulamit nods slowly, understandingly as she seems to ponder the completed task.

You bless Lenara and appoint her to the rank of an Ivory Petal.

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "The Ivory is not the Saffron, but! It is close, so. I will speak with Them, and until then, you shall float on the petals."

Gurashi's shoulders bunch as she let out a short giggle.

With a gentle, euphonic lilt, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend exclaims, "Adapting!"

Alary smiles softly at you.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "Until then I will float."

You have emoted: Shulamit gently leans down from the throne, giving Lenara a gentle kiss on the forehead.

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Reko's lips.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "Floating will be important for climbing trees."

Glowing in tune with her words, you say, "A good place to learn to Leep, is to float so one does not fall."

You have emoted: Shulamit stands up from the throne, stretching heavily.

You get up off a prismatic throne of radiant reflections.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "Thank you all for coming to speak with me."

Alary smiles wryly at Lenara.

Reko Lunarose says to Lenara, "Thank you for the opportunity."

With a gentle, euphonic lilt, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says to Lenara, "Of course! Am happy could make it, because, my mind is needing to drift again soonly."

Gurashi frets over everything that might go wrong.

A gemstone scaled seal with burning wings of flickering flames raises his head high and releases a string of high-pitched barks: "ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF!" Looking quite pleased with the sound, he lies back on his belly with a satisfied expression.

Reko Lunarose says, "Rarely do I get to see all the Beloved gathering."

With a gentle, euphonic lilt, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says to Lenara, "You did very goodly - good job."

Gurashi beams broadly at Reko.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says, "Thank you!"

With a gentle, euphonic lilt, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says to Reko, "This isn't even all of us...!"

Lenara giggles happily.

Gurashi wrings their hands together sheepishly, bunching their shoulders.

Reko Lunarose says, "Well I know but."

Reko gives a pained sigh.

With a gentle, euphonic lilt, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says to Reko, "Ah!"

With a gentle, euphonic lilt, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says to Reko, "I didn't -," They laugh suddenly, "I know what you mean."

With a gentle, euphonic lilt, Gurashi, the Heart's Friend says to Reko, "So many, so many."

Gurashi gestures to those gathered. "There are many of us but we often wake different hours."

Reko nods his head emphatically.

Her voice kind and melodic, Boopable Caliph Lenara Lunarose, Saffron Murderpup of Freedom says to Reko, "Did you get to talk about your goal yet?"

Lenara tilts her head curiously.

Reko Lunarose says, "Not as such, no."

Kneeling humbly, you press your palms together before you and close your eyes momentarily as you pray devoutly to Mysrai, the Thief of Hidden Apogees, "Oh Wonderously Winged and Finely Feathered! I come to You with news! For Lenara has completed her task, although the path twisted, she has learned from it! oh seal be quiet I uh...she has learned from it! And so I have placed her among the ivory petals because I'm...not sure how to place someone who was invited to Saffron upon the trails of saffron stigma. The...petals? The flowery bits. And she will continue to grow, and learn, and one day, Leep! I love You, and hope You the best of most merry flights. Amen! Amen!".

Gurashi looks suddenly to you, face lighting up as she smile brightly.

You poke a gemstone scaled seal with burning wings of flickering flames in the belly.

Looking endearingly at you, a gemstone scaled seal with burning wings of flickering flames bounces to your side and buries his head against your torso affectionately.

Glowing in tune with her words, you say to a gemstone scaled seal with burning wings of flickering flames, "You broke my concentration."

Glowing in tune with her words, you say to a gemstone scaled seal with burning wings of flickering flames, "But you are always a Good Boy, lucky you."

Lenara giggles happily.

Reko tilts his head curiously.

Alary claps their hands together merrily.

With an artfully arched eyebrow, Arch-Preceptor Alary al-Saaoud, Mysrai's Ebon Eye says, "And tracking updated."

Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.