Announce Post #3084: Anniversary Quiz Results!

As the Festival of the Creatrix continued, Duck, the Confused Chicken announced a test of intelligence for the inhabitants of Lusternia. Whether his desire was to entertain or to evaluate the forces facing the revolution, adventurers of all nations gathered to match their wits and test their knowledge of geography, history, and chickens.

Though Duck, and occasionally others, objected to the non-poultry related questions, others took pride in their well-rounded knowledge. Jolanthe took an early lead, and successfully maintained it to take the final prize.

First Place (300 credits): Jolanthe, of Serenwilde
Second Place (150 credits): Parhelion, of Hallifax
Third Place (50 credits): Vexacion, of Magnagora

Comments

• Jolanthe is a wizard. I learned so much in that quiz: namely that the chickens you get in villages are all BROWN! I thought they were white. I'm a failure.
  • QuixoteQuixote Manchester, UK
    Vexacion said:
    Jolanthe is a wizard. I learned so much in that quiz: namely that the chickens you get in villages are all BROWN! I thought they were white. I'm a failure.
    I'm used to white eggs; white chickens are a misnomer, no? 
  • Their feathers are colored. Some chickens have white-colored feathers. Some have brown. Some have fancy stripey ones, etc.
  • Quixote said:
    Vexacion said:
    Jolanthe is a wizard. I learned so much in that quiz: namely that the chickens you get in villages are all BROWN! I thought they were white. I'm a failure.
    I'm used to white eggs; white chickens are a misnomer, no? 
    Where I live, we often have long chicken houses holding white chickens 20k or more at a time.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.