Recuperation and Redecoration

After @Cheliyi discovered her siblings had been chopped down in Glomdoring, she came to Gurashi to talk about what happened... when an unexpected visitor dropped in! The best bear priest Aschwar, yes! It was a very wholesome encounter that kept everybody up very late and was so good and wholesome and a little heartbreaking, as encounters with @Mysrai's lovely NPC's oft are. (Also @Tridemon dropped in at the very very end, but still Gurashi was happy to see so many of their favorite people together in one place!)

Recuperation and Redecoration
Aschwar, the Ebongold Heart tells you, "Friend Gurashi, guess what! I got some time off to have fun, because of all the hard workings I have been doing for the Saint. So make sure you have all of your clothes on and are not in the baths, because I am going to come and visit your house!"

You blink.

You have emoted: Gurashi opens their mouth to say more, then stops, lolling their head back in surprise. "...ah...!"

Cheliyi blinks.

You think to yourself: * a sudden burst of bright apricot colors - a kaleidoscopic swirl of warm shades *.

The scent of honey slowly wafts through the greenhouse, and despite the storm roiling outside the coming dawn seems ever-so-slightly more cheerful.

Cheliyi blinks.

Unfurling their wings fully from Cheliyi, you say, "Mine-child, mine-child, it's..."

Cheliyi glances around warily, before glancing back up at you.

Bizirik, the leothin immediately perks up, snorting, its tail beginning to slap the ground behind it.

Cheliyi blinks.

Scrambling outside the front folds of the makeshift tent, you exclaim, "Beloved Aschwar!"

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’