Announce Post #3108: Solstice Festivities

With Solstice in full swing, each city and commune has a small quest which will award a special Solstice gift upon completion. These quests can be done by anyone from newbie to demigod. Note that you can only gain your own commune or city's gift!

In New Celest, Eraol Flenn seeks stars in a jar.
In Magnagora, Firica d'Vanecu seeks to pacify phantoms with tantrums.
In Serenwilde, Caedir Aormeah seeks thieves on leaves.
In Glomdoring, Dominique Nightshade oversees the masquerade of the shade.
In Hallifax, Fre'zik zi'Prouep seeks chimes that rhyme.
In Gaudiguch, the dracnari interior designer seeks hunks with chunks.

Additionally, each city and commune now has a dedicated store selling the rewards of previous Solstice adventures. Anyone who has missed out on getting them in the past will be able to make up for it each Solstice season. The shops can be found:

In New Celest, within the lobby of the Syrinx Plaza Hotel.
In Magnagora, within the construction site south off Sombre Lane.
In Serenwilde, southwards from the Ellindel Memorial.
In Glomdoring, at the Stables of the Wyrden Thorn.
In Hallifax, by the Ministry of Commerce and Exchange.
In Gaudiguch, within the Dapper Dashro Lounge.

Finally, the baying of unruly huskies heralded the opening of the Solstice Court. Eager visitors can still visit it by CATCHing snowflakes drifting upon the highways and leave it by PULLing the rope in the manor. Adventurers can now also take husky-pulled sleighs to reach the Solstice Court. A handful of them awaits passengers along Stairs of the Last Nine, right outside the Aetherplex. Once there, be sure to visit the bridge where several retired gnomes have taken up residence and peddle their wares. And remember to bundle up!

Quests and shops within the cities and communes will remain open and available until January 3, as will the Solstice Court.

Comments

• AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    Oh my God, I've wanted the past Solstice ornaments to be sold so Alarin could own them all. Bought every single one I'd been missing as soon as I realized I could! 😂

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.