Hello again! It has been a long couple months with holidays, extreme illness (not C-19), work intensity and general potato brains. But things have still been happening quietly in the background for Gurashi; in @Mysrai
's Order, in the politics of the city of New Celest, and in their increasingly desperate attempts at getting unenemied to their first home! It's been an emotional roller coaster, as most things are! A Tall Order: A Task for the Shofets
- A playdate on the beach with a gaggle of friends (Cheliyi, Ferne, and Esei) on the beach turns into one of the most important tasks Gurashi's ever been given!
<-- After a 2 week delay due to illness, finally went and idled in @Lantra
's Fulcrux for 30 mins after Gurashi's initial 'i need to talk to you' prayer! (next time I will just drop thing, pray, and boogie)A Response from the Empyreal
- Only a few IC days after idling about the Fulcrux, Gurashi received a response... Not that it was one they weren't expecting. But that did not make it feel any differently!What do I tell Them.
- Failing is hard. MEANWHILE"May your desires..."
- After many discreet requests for possible updates to their remedying their enemy status to the Glomdoring, Gurashi finally gets word from the Lady of Roses Herself, via Her lovely messenger, @Kreon
. There is... hope? "Do not fail Me."
- A visit from Aschwar themselves to deliver a powerful message...
I promise to add more things as they happen! It is scary! It is exciting! The cost is too great to give up!
(and have a doodle post-Lantra meeting)