Hallifaxian Tea Party

UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
edited March 2013 in Event Scrolls
I'm always somewhat amazed that 'polite rp' can allow for so much fun. @Irillia and Isune's order deserve all the credit for arranging this, and for most of the fancy teas and food we were consuming. Apologies for not probing all the things in advance. @Ciaran had me guffawing like something that guffaws for most of it!

There was a whole lot more picking up, eating and drinking interspersed throughout the conversation that I've cut, as silly forums tell me long log is long.

Part 1: Gathering and haiku entertainment from Maellio
Part 2: Haiku contest
Part 3: Dancing

(Hallifax): Irillia says, "Citizens, the Collectivist tea party is ready to begin. Do feel free to make your way over to the Auditorium, if you'd like."

Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.

Auditorium of the Grand Hallifaxian Opera House.
Banks of clouds roil about here. Plush velvet cushions offer comfortable seating upon an elaborately engraved marble opera bench here. A perfectly smooth steel table rests upon a polished, helical stand. Ambient light passes through a tea table's gingerly-graven curls and whorls, sending pale sprays of iridescent rainbow hues over the surrounding area. There are 2 classic strawberry short cakes here. There are 3 buttermilk spice cakes with cream cheese frosting here. A perching dragon lava cake has been left here unattended. There are 14 Clarramore cream cakes here. There are 6 vanilla bean wildflower pies here. There are 4 baked scones with goat's cheese and tomato here. There are 32 dainty vanilla and strawberry-buttercream tea cakes here. There are 4 persipan crepes topped with cream here. There are 2 shrimps and king crab legs in a bucket here. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. There are 10 stained glass tea bottles of sun-blanched magnolia here. There are 5 scientifically-inspired ceramic tea cups here. There are 5 cloud-patterned lidded tea cups here. There are 5 porcelain tea cups embellished with golden feathers here. There are 5 treble clef tea cups of tourmaline green here. There are 5 amphibious emerald tea cups wreathed in gold here. Entrias is here, nodding his head. Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective is here. He wields the Chronicles of Time in his right hand. Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete is here, surrounded by a flurry of white feathers caught in a perfumed breeze. She wields a delicate crystal staff in her left hand and a kaleidoscopic shield of fractal flowers in her right. Irillia is here, rubbing her chin thoughtfully. She wields a delicate crystal staff in her left hand.
You see a single exit leading northeast.

Vivet arrives from the northeast.

You doff a dapper, diamond-studded black felt hat cordially.

Ciaran arrives, following Morbo Pavok.
Morbo enters from the northeast, emanating an aura of immense power.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "I wonder if it would be a good idea to invite Lord Zvoltz and Lady Isune."

Zyphora curtseys gracefully.
Maellio arrives from the northeast.
An amethyst-horned hippogriff drifts in from the northeast, suspended within a fog of shimmering crystals.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "Unfortunately I do not believe the Lady Aesthete will be able to attend the proceedings."

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "I did issue Them invitations, but I do not know if They could come."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "No? That is most unfortunate."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "But She offers Her blessing to all."

Kiradawea arrives from the northeast.
Jeanne, the windmuse elemental, tumbles in from the northeast, bouncing here and there on her long tail.

You say, "Ah, that's a shame."

Kiradawea flashes Irillia a joyous smile.

You reach out and touch a phylactery of prismatic crystal.
Sparks jump from a phylactery of prismatic crystal, sending a surge of energy coursing up your arm.

With a wistful look on her face, Zyphora touches a teardrop pendulum of starlit quartz.

You say, "Hmm, it appears the Lord Architect's attention is elsewhere too."

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Alas."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "Well, perhaps They shall grace us with Their presence later on."

Minister Irillia Shevat smiles and says, "It does appear that everyone who wishes to come has arrived. Thus, if you will excuse me for a moment to deliver a brief speech..."

You see the following people here:
Vivet, Maellio, Ciaran, Portius, Morbo, Irillia, Entrias, Zyphora, Kiradawea, Ushaara

Today is the 20th of Klangiary, 348 years after the Coming of Estarra. The phase of the moon is the Waxing Gibbous.

Minister Irillia Shevat smiles impishly and says, "After all, this is Hallifax, and even our most frivolous tea parties require a commemorative speech full of long, eloquent words."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Of course."

Jeanne, the windmuse elemental giggles happily.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete nods, her eyes aglimmer with amusement.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer blinks owlishly, then nods.

Minister Irillia Shevat climbs the steps onto the stage and turns toward the gathering, offering a deep, respectful curtsey.

Several lutists entice the party-goers to dance, their delicate, rapid playing augmenting the main theme with a lively vivacity and velocity.

Voice amplified enough to reach the furthest corners of the Opera House, Minister Irillia Shevat says, "In that case..."

Minister Irillia Shevat smiles and says, "Welcome to the Collectivist Tea Party, a time for sparkling conversation, elegant dances, entertaining play viewings, and of course, the partaking of fine teas."

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "We gather here today to honour the artists of our Collective, who have created these wonderful tea accoutrements before you and who continue to add beauty and harmony to our lives with their creativity."

You give up a round of applause.
Zyphora claps her hands together merrily.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective quietly and politely applauds.

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Several of our citizens participated in a tea party contest hosted by the Lady Isune's Order. The results lie before your eyes."

The sweet, clear notes of a flute accompany the romantic chords of a piano, coaxing lovers to waltz.

Maellio's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Ciaran leans heavily into his staff, craning his neck and cupping his ear to hear.

Minister Irillia Shevat smiles and says, "First, please do give a round of applause for Zyphora Windwhisper, the winner of the Beauty Seal."

Kiradawea gives up a round of applause.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer applauds politely, beaming at Zyphora.

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "And the creatrix of this sparkling white crystal tea table, the golden-feathered teacup, the treble clef teacup, the amphibious emerald teacup the delicious vanilla and strawberry buttercream cake and the stained-glass magnolia tea bottle that won third and first places, respectively, in the citys tea party contest."

You feel that Zyphora deserves some congratulation, and so you clap wildly.
Maellio applauds Zyphora heartily.
Ciaran claps his hands together merrily.
Vivet applauds Zyphora heartily.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete inclines her head in acknowledgement.

With a fond smile, Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Ah, so gracious in victory."

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "A round of applause should also go to Librarian and Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, creator of the scientifically inspired teacup and the dark, pungent tea."

Zyphora applauds Portius heartily.
Maellio applauds Portius heartily.
Vivet applauds Portius heartily.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective glances away from the crowd, attempting not to smile too widely.

Entrias grins mischievously at Portius.

Minister Irillia Shevat smiles impishly and says, "And to Irillia Shevat, creator of the cloud-patterned teacup, jade tranquillity green tea, and harmonious pearl white tea, and to Aldani Windwhisper, creator of the tea-soaked petal table, a few polite claps of the hand would also not go amiss."

Maellio gives up a round of applause.
Ciaran cheers wildly!
Jeanne, the windmuse elemental gives a few polite claps so as to not be amiss.
Vivet gives up a round of applause.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete laughs, directing her vigorous clapping towards Irillia upon the stage.

Portius gives up a round of applause.

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Alas, the tea-soaked petal table is still being held hostage by the Charites. Thus, I have taken the liberty of crafting another of Aldani's beautiful tables to display her artistry."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer chuckles, applauding Irillia as he glances at the nearby cups.

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "In addition, a thousand thanks and more are owed to Lady Isune, to Whom we owe the idea for a tea party in the first place. Without Her own creativity and hard work, this lovely gathering would not be possible."

Zyphora nods her head emphatically.

Minister Irillia Shevat bows her head and clasps her hands before her briefly in a gesture of gratitude.

Ciaran slowly shuffles towards the assortment of baked goods.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer glances at Ciaran disapprovingly before looking back to Irillia.

Looking back up with a twinkle in her eye, Minister Irillia Shevat says, "And with that, let us enjoy some tea and cakes."

"Huzzah!" Ciaran shouts triumphantly.

Maellio licks his lips.

Looking over the refreshments, you say, "Such a fine selection to pick from."

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "The tea party has officially begun!"

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer murmurs, "The young should eat first."

Entrias nudges Ciaran suggestively.

The corners of your mouth turn up as you grin mischievously.

Ciaran narrows his eyes at Entrias in an unnerving manner.

Zyphora gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

<< picking up food and tea to eat and drink starts here, continues throughout >>

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Irillia, "Well spoken, Minister. Delightfully concise."

With a wink, Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "Everyone is equal in the eyes of the Collective."

Minister Irillia Shevat smiles and says to Portius, "My thanks, Librarian. I would not like to keep everyone from savouring our creations for too long."

The scent of sugared treats and steeped tea fills the air, as does a slow and stately waltz.

Ciaran gives classic strawberry short cake to Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer.

Entrias thanks Ciaran profusely.

Entrias puts his nose over classic strawberry short cake and inhales.

Ciaran says to Entrias, "Maybe that will sweeten you up!"

Ciaran rolls his eyes.

Vivet's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says to Ciaran, "I am plenty sweet, sirrah."

Ciaran taps his nose knowingly.

You say, "I think I will have... a Clarramore cream cake."

Brushing crumbs from his suit, Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "Quite delectable."

Kiradawea gives buttermilk spice cake with cream cheese frosting to Jeanne, the windmuse elemental.

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "I do advise you all to try the vanilla and strawberry tea cake. I assure you it is better far than all these others, being a uniquely Hallifaxian creation."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "Much of the food here was also baked by Aison of New Celest. She's one of my favorite chefs."

Blushing slightly, Zyphora gives a dainty vanilla and strawberry-buttercream tea cake to Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer.

Entrias smiles softly at Zyphora.

Kiradawea puts her nose over buttermilk spice cake with cream cheese frosting and inhales.

Entrias thanks Zyphora profusely.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "Very well then. Let us give into gluttony for once. To the Collective, comrades."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "... for once, yes."

Entrias's eyes sparkle with amusement at Maellio.

Entrias nods his head.

Cut into a perfect circle by a culinary artisan, this dainty tea cake
for one is an undeniable pleasure to the senses; three tiers of
exquisitely soft vanilla sponge cake, divided by layers of sweet
strawberry buttercream, have been seamlessly overlaid with a silky
sugar-fondant of snowy white. A vibrant red, candied strawberry
surmounts the tea cake, glittering decadently with a coat of fine sugar
crystals; even its top hat of emerald leaves has been saturated with
sugar, glistening as though covered with frost. This confectionary
delight has been set upon a petite porcelain plate, its circumference
engraved with the contours of gold-dusted feathers.
It has 1 months of usefulness left.
It weighs 10 ounce(s).
It bears the distinctive mark of Professor Orventa T. Onz'Verheu.

You tentatively stick out your tongue and lick a dainty vanilla and strawberry-buttercream tea cake.
A taste of the petite cake imparts the warm taste of sweet vanilla and luscious strawberry buttercream.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer laughingly says to Maellio, "That is one of my favorites."

Jeanne, the windmuse elemental tries to daintily lift up a cup between two fingers, but fails to get a good grip and resorts to grasping the cup with both hands before taking a quick sip.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete smiles impishly and says to Entrias, "Mine should be your new favourite."

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "If you wish, we may schedule some dancing to occur after the gluttony, to counter any sloth that may result."

You put your nose over a dainty vanilla and strawberry-buttercream tea cake and inhale.
The lush scent of strawberry buttercream wafts tantalisingly into your nostrils, laced with a hint of warm vanilla.

Entrias grins mischievously at Zyphora.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says to Zyphora, "Of course it is."

Zyphora nods her head sagely at Entrias.

You eat a dainty vanilla and strawberry-buttercream tea cake with gusto.
As you take your first bite of a vanilla and strawberry-buttercream tea
cake, your teeth sink into the delectably soft and spongy tiers of
vanilla and strawberry buttercream. The cake imparts the subtle, sweet
taste of vanilla laced with sugar, and the tooth-achingly saccharine
flavour of strawberry. You finish the cake by popping the candied
strawberry into your mouth, the sugary fruit melting swiftly upon your
tongue.

(The Assimilated): Entrias says, "Ushaara eats a dainty vanilla and strawberry-buttercream tea cake with obvious gusto."
(The Assimilated): Entrias says, "OM OM NOM, good sir."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says to Entrias, "It is quite delicious, for it contains my favourite of fruits."

Showing that he understands, Entrias nods his head slowly.

Blushing furiously, and with a hint of nervousness, Ciaran gives buttermilk spice cake with cream cheese frosting to you.

Vivet ponders the situation.

Ciaran pats you in a friendly manner.
Ciaran chuckles long and heartily.

Entrias stares at a smooth rose petal tea cup, tilts his head quizzically, rubs his chin thoughtfully, raises his eyebrow and says, "I see..."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says to Zyphora, "Which sort of tea would you prefer?"

You smile and say to Ciaran, "Trying to fatten me up?"

(The Assimilated): Kiradawea says, "Not only was it torture not crawling to sleep while waiting for this, I am now tortured by having all these delectable text cakes and a distinct lack of real cakes."

A towering slice of buttermilk spice cake conjures a rather pleasing hue
of golden brown, the small bits of spice mingled into the batter that
complements the stark white cream cheese frosting. Its aroma heeds a
tingly, exotic sensation, and the confection rests on a white plate.
It has 1 months of usefulness left.
It weighs 10 ounce(s).
It bears the distinctive mark of Devoted Aison, of the Olive Grove.
It has been stamped with the seal of The Olive Tree.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says to you, "You do not fatten, you accumulate strata."

You tentatively stick out your tongue and lick buttermilk spice cake with cream cheese frosting.
Warm, moist cake mingles on your tongue.

You utter a deep, rumbling laugh.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer glances at Zyphora. "Bringing in outside drinks, are we?" he chuckles, leaning down to grab a cup for himself.

Portius looks around furtively, brings his hand to his mouth and releases a small 'teehee'.

Joy suddenly washes over you in waves, your entire body glowing a cheerful shade of citrine yellow.

Jeanne, the windmuse elemental says, "This tea tastes wonderful."

Acknowledging Jeanne, the windmuse elemental's point to be true, Entrias nods his head gravely at her.

Entrias licks his lips.

Zyphora looks up into the air for divine inspiration.

Jeanne, the windmuse elemental says, "And the cake is wonderful as well."

You consume buttermilk spice cake with cream cheese frosting leisurely, enjoying every bite.
Allspice dominates over the tingly cinnamon and ginger, while the nutmeg and distinct cloves mellow out the rest of the treat. The smooth, sweet cream cheese frosting dances a subtle waltz on the palate, soothing the harshness of the buttermilk spice cake into a delectable and preferred dessert.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "You know, if I did not know any better I would say that this tea was not brewed in appropriated chemical research tools. I daresay that deviates from the original recipe."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "Pumpkin tea. One of my favorites."

You say, "I think some tea to wash it down."

Zyphora gives Portius the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.

Maellio rolls his eyes at Portius.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Portius, "You used chemical research tools to create your first batch of tea?"

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "Yes. They were conveniently placed."

Tourmaline-green emerald composes this meticulously-carved tea cup, cut
with innumerable facets that sparkle rapturously with captured light. At
intervals, music notes and treble clefs have been incised into the
aqueous, blue-green crystal, chased with pale-hued silver; the caress of
ambient light evokes a dreamy twinkle from the argent embellishments.
The cylindrical bowl of the tea cup is without handle, accentuating the
symmetrical nature of the design; this receptacle is intended to be
cupped gently in both hands when partaking of the beverage within.
Lending a viridescent tint to any contents, this geometric tea cup is
presented upon a matching saucer to capture any stray drops of liquid,
its hexagonal borders graven with a staff of silvered music notes.
It has 9 months of usefulness left.
It weighs 6 ounce(s).
It has been stamped with the seal of The Skyscribes Bookbinding Cartel.
Harmonious pearl white tea sloshes about in it.

Ciaran suddenly smashes a Clarramore cream cake into his mouth, chomping away blissfully.

(The Assimilated): You say, "Haha, I'm glad you're here Ciaran."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "Safe laboratory practices are for other people, you know."

(The Assimilated): You say, "Making me look a whole lot more refined."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Portius, "Well! I am certainly glad that our Lady Orventa created these in your stead."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer leans back against the wall, blinking and jotting down notes in a small booklet.

You smile and say to Ciaran, "I'm glad you're here."

Jeanne, the windmuse elemental blinks and peers into her teacup carefully. "Well... that'd have to be an interesting flavour of tea."

(The Assimilated): Ciaran says, "If I didn't make you look good, that'd be a bad sign."

Several lutists entice the party-goers to dance, their delicate, rapid playing augmenting the main theme with a lively vivacity and velocity.

The tantalizing scent of spiced teas wafts throughout the city, carried on a gentle wind from the Grand Hallifaxian Opera House.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Portius, "I hope you did not use the same tools as those needed for your... your furred coats."

(The Assimilated): Ciaran says, "Ciaran is just an old goooooon."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Zyphora, "Nonsense. Exposure to trace amounts of toxic chemicals builds character."

Maellio raises an eyebrow at a scientifically-inspired ceramic tea cup.

Irillia takes a drink from a porcelain tea cup embellished with golden feathers.

Ciaran smiles a broad smile ripe with cream and crumbs.

Ciaran says to you, "And I you."

Ciaran winks knowingly.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says to Portius, "You are confusing the word 'character' with the word 'cataracts' again."

Murmuring into her cup of tea, Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "It certainly builds something."

The corners of Entrias's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Maellio, "Thank you, Magistrate."

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Indeed. Perhaps we should all step slowly away from the cups filled with black tea now..."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Maellio, "Accurate pronounciation is also for other people."

Vivet hides a grin behind her hand.

The mild, delicate fragrance of white tea infused with sweet, tart fruit creates a sweetly enticing aroma.

You take a drink of white tea from a treble clef tea cup of tourmaline green.
As you sip the white tea, your thoughts become clearer.
Subtly iridescent in essence as well as appearance, this airy,
ivory-coloured tea boasts a multitude of shimmering, colourful nuances
of fruit and citrus that enhance the mild, refined white tea base.
Bright overtones of tart, fragrant tangerine dance playfully across the
tongue, followed by a contrasting infusion of luscious plum and sweet
strawberry. Uniting these vivid flavours together in well-rounded
harmony, the silken texture and impeccable purity of the white tea makes
this light-bodied brew a veritable jewel of understated pleasure.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Maellio, "I blame my exposure to trace amounts of toxic chemicals."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer shuffles over to Ciaran unobtrusively, dusting off the front of his robes and shaking the crumbs to the ground.

Irillia clears her throat.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says to Portius, "It does rather spiral downward after one's first industrial accident."

Ciaran boggles at a treble clef tea cup of tourmaline green.

Maellio tilts his head and listens intently to Irillia.

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "If only to take our minds off the possibility of toxic chemicals in our teas..."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Maellio, "Quite so."

Jeanne, the windmuse elemental says, "I... think I may stick to the cakes for now, if you don't mind."

Zyphora tilts her head and listens intently to Irillia.

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "I would like to announce that we have also arranged a measure of entertainment for this party, in the form of our estimable Magistrate."

(The Assimilated): Ciaran says, "Shit, that tea desc just made me really hungry."
(The Assimilated): Ciaran says, "Brb."

The corners of Zyphora's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer smiles and says, "How entertaining is left to the retrospective."

You tilt your head slightly to the side as you gaze at Maellio, your crystal form flickering curious shades of light green.

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Several years ago, I did my best to run an indentured servant auction, and in his indentured servitutde the Magistrate, I believe, was tasked to perform at this party."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Indeed."

You laughingly say, "I hope party pieces aren't compulsory for all of us?"

Gesturing toward Maellio, Minister Irillia Shevat says, "If you would all be so kind as to turn your attention to him now..."

Jeanne, the windmuse elemental nibbles on the vanilla cake and ends up with a large blueberry stain on her nose for her efforts.

Entrias's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Entrias tilts his head and listens intently to Maellio.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "In particular, I was tasked with writing a series of Haiku for a collection of individuals - represented among the gathered and otherwise."

Utterly entranced, you emit a long "Ooooh."

Zyphora's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Irillia sits herself down on an opera bench of elaborately engraved marble and makes herself comfortable.

(The Assimilated): Ciaran says, "Morbo, I've been hitting on your man."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "The list has shifted slightly, and the context and contents are of various ages, however I do hope they are moderately enjoyable none-the-less."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer murmurs to Zyphora, "Care to have a seat on the bench here?"

(The Assimilated): Morbo says, "Go for it."

Maellio clears his throat.

(The Assimilated): You say, "You wouldn't be the first! :D."

Minister Irillia Shevat secures her tea cup in both hands and looks up expectantly toward Maellio.

(The Assimilated): Ciaran says, "Haha."

Zyphora nods her head at Entrias.

Zyphora sits herself down on an opera bench of elaborately engraved marble and makes herself comfortable.

Pulling a collection of tiny notes from his suitcoat, Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Let's see... first we have..."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "... Irillia."

The soft, tinkling notes of a lyre rise in a joyful melody, chiming and crystal-clear with cheerful buoyancy.

The tantalizing scent of spiced teas wafts throughout the city, carried on a gentle wind from the Grand Hallifaxian Opera House.

Ciaran squeezes some cream out of his cake and stirs it into his tea.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer stands behind Zyphora, resting a hand upon her shoulder as he watches Maellio with a rapt gaze of interest.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete emits a giggle before she hides her smile with the back of her hand.

Zyphora grins mischievously at Irillia.

Minister Irillia Shevat laughingly says, "Oh, dear. It is a good thing that haiku are meant to be brief."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer recites, "Boniface de jour / Designer Fair and Fluent / Fine Tastes Ministered."

(The Assimilated): Zyphora says, "Aw crap I don't know french."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Next we have... Zyphora."

Zyphora tilts her head curiously.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer tilts his head curiously.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer recites, "Aspirant Playwright / Erstwhile Reluctant Actor / Genteel Employer."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Now... hrm... Ushaara."

You smile and say to Zyphora, "Aspirant playwright?"

You wink knowingly.

Zyphora peers at you unscrupulously.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer recites, "Timeless Sentinel / Safekeep Design and City / Once, oft thief of hearts."

Entrias grins mischievously at you.
A wry smile spreads across Vivet's face.
The corners of Irillia's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

You laughingly say, "Thank you. I enjoyed that."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Apparently a winner there."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Now we seem to be getting into missing parties, but we carry on. Orventa."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer recites, "Our Chef de Cuisine / Fluttering About Gardens / Conscience of Progress."

You nod your head emphatically.
Showing that he understands, Entrias nods his head slowly.

You smile and say, "Very fitting, yes."

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Indeed, Orventa provided many of the teas and cakes you are enjoying now."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "I would be terribly cross if it were not."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Next... hrm."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Phoebus."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer recites, "Archmage Eternal / Tailor of Deceptive Phruits / True Leader Bar None."

Portius's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.
Zyphora nods her head sagely.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "Mother would be pleased with that, if she was here."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete whispers, "What are phruits?"

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Though if she were perhaps we would also be having some of those platters."

Entrias shrugs helplessly at Zyphora.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "Perhaps a fruit zoot suit?"

You say to Zyphora, "Deceptive fruits."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "A... colloquial name for a platter she created."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Involving fruit."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "And gravy."

Junior Fellow Vivet Pavok, M.TS says, "I think I know the one."

You shudder violently as a chill ripples down your spine.
Maellio coughs softly.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete's expression of confusion clears vaguely.

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "I have heard tales of those platters, but never seen or experienced them."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer turns an odd shade of green, glancing away.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says to Irillia, "They are... something."

Ciaran shifts his weight slighty, rubbing his legs stiffly.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Ehem, next we have Llesvelt."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer recites, "Philosophy's Hawk / Collectivist Incarnate / Bulwark our Ideals."

Entrias acknowledges the point with a grave nod of his head.
Irillia smiles softly.
Ciaran giggles happily.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Next we've Portius...

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer recites, "Scrivener Scholar / Tireless Investigator / Editor of Wards."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Portius, "We blame you."

Entrias nods his head.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Next we have... Morbo."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective devotes his full attention to drinking his tea and ignoring the other guests.

The corners of Entrias's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

You smile and say to Portius, "You really are the best Librarian we've had."

Portius blushes furiously.

Zyphora nods her head in agreement.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer recites, "Order's Guardian / Reflexive Commentator / Our Stalwart Steward."

With a smile, Entrias gives a persipan crepe topped with cream to Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to you, "I'm flattered."

Entrias claps his hands together merrily.

Ciaran grabs protectively at a Clarramore cream cake.

Entrias nods his head.

Ciaran picks up a Clarramore cream cake.
Ciaran blushes furiously.

Entrias tilts his head back and looks up at the sky.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says to Ciaran, "Do save some cakes for the rest of us, neh?"

Vivet takes a drink from a porcelain tea cup embellished with golden feathers.

Seeing Ciaran picking up the cakes, you say, "Ah, I should have another before they're all gone."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete takes a demure bite out of her crepe.

You eat a dainty vanilla and strawberry-buttercream tea cake with gusto.
As you take your first bite of a vanilla and strawberry-buttercream tea
cake, your teeth sink into the delectably soft and spongy tiers of
vanilla and strawberry buttercream. The cake imparts the subtle, sweet
taste of vanilla laced with sugar, and the tooth-achingly saccharine
flavour of strawberry. You finish the cake by popping the candied
strawberry into your mouth, the sugary fruit melting swiftly upon your
tongue.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Next we have... Kalvin, another unfortunate sleeper."

Ciaran smiles big and wide at Maellio before stuffing a cake into his mouth.

You smile softly.

Minister Irillia Shevat whispers to Zyphora, "Your servant seems to be running into altogether too many difficulties. Perhaps you ought to revise the terms of his servitude contract."

The corners of Irillia's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

Acknowledging Irillia's point to be true, Entrias nods his head gravely at her.

Ciaran gives a Clarramore cream cake to Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer.

Zyphora tilts her head curiously at Irillia.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer recites, "Ephebic Fellow / Enthusiasm Unbound / Volunteer de Jour."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "It is hardly a dif... ooo."

Vivet tilts her head curiously.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Ehem."

Maellio licks his lips.

With a stuffed mouth, Ciaran says, "Thrrrs plnty trr grr arrnd."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Next we have Daraius."

Entrias coughs softly at Ciaran.

You smile and say to Irillia, "You certainly got your money's worth with these haikus."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer recites, "Culture's Renaissance / Immaculate Gentlehound / Lost in Aetherspace."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Ciaran, "If you keep eating like that, you shall grow deeply and frighteningly obese. You will be unable to see your own feet, and if you even trip you shall be so heavy that you shatter the floor and plummet to your death."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete laughingly says to you, "Actually I ruthlessly demanded the haikus."

Clapping Ciaran on the back harshly, Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "Swallow that, don't let it get stuck!"

Ciaran gives a horrified gasp.

Junior Fellow Vivet Pavok, M.TS says, "Yes. They are quite good, though I've not even seen half of the people they're about."

Irillia nods solemnly to Maellio.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says to Portius, "I resemble some of those remarks..."

You laughingly say, "Though Morbo's are undeniably more efficient, I do miss Daraius' aetherhunts."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Maellio, "Nonsense. You are yet able to break through the floor."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "And now, to close this little recital, I've one each for..."

Maellio narrows his eyes at Portius in an unnerving manner.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "... one each for our Lord and Lady."

Vivet sways back and forth.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "For Lady Isune."

You tilt your head and listen intently.

Zyphora tilts her head and listens intently to Maellio.

Entrias's ears perk up with a sudden interest.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer recites, "Compassionate One / In Service, we build Beauty / For Your Sacrifice."

Ciaran guffaws, sending crumbs in tiny meteoric arcs through the air.

Entrias gives up a round of applause.

Radiant as the dawn, Portius languidly raises a hand skyward, motes of twinkling sunlight scattering from his fingertips.

Vivet nods solemnly.

Radiant as the dawn, Zyphora languidly raises a hand skyward, motes of twinkling sunlight scattering from her fingertips.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "For Lord Zvoltz."

Minister Irillia Shevat halfheartedly brushes imaginary flying crumbs from her gown, while smiling softly.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer recites, "Crackling Architect / Within Your Design, we strive / Safely accounted for."

Zyphora gives up a round of applause.
Vivet thrusts her fist skyward as sparks of electricity crackle within her eyes.
Entrias nods his head.

Adracunin arrives from the northeast.
Adracunin inclines his head politely to those around him.

Portius gives up a round of applause.

You flash Adracunin a joyous smile.
Zyphora curtseys gracefully before Adracunin.
Portius bows respectfully to Adracunin.

You applaud Maellio heartily.
Irillia congratulates Maellio with some wild clapping.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "I very much liked that one."

Minister Irillia Shevat smiles and says to Adracunin, "Welcome, Oberst. Do have some tea and enjoy a slice of cake."

Adracunin chuckles long and heartily.

Ciaran gives a Clarramore cream cake to Oberst Adracunin, of the Sentinel Company.

Oberst Adracunin, of the Sentinel Company says, "Thank you, Minister."

Bowing slightly, Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "I am glad you seem to have enjoyed them. And my apologies to those in attendance for whom words were not arranged."

You say to Adracunin, "And since you're late, the next party piece should be yours!"

You nod your head sagely.

Adracunin raises an eyebrow questioningly.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete smiles and says, "Thank you for indulging my excessive demands for poetry, Magistrate."

Comprehension flashes across Adracunin's face.

Minister Irillia Shevat whispers to Zyphora, "I suggest that you extend the terms of your servant's contract and ask him to improvise some new verse on the spot."

Junior Fellow Vivet Pavok, M.TS says, "Ah, there is nothing to apologise for. They were all quite lovely."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete whispers to Irillia, "That seems a grand scheme."

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "I mean, yes, they were all quite excellent, Magistrate. Succinct yet strikingly accurate in many respects."

You nod your head in agreement.

Ciaran says, "Ciaran, old man / Happy with a full belly / Loves his company."

Ciaran hops about the area madly.

Comments

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Well..."

Maellio sucks thoughtfully on his teeth.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "... there is something a bit more... communal that can be done."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete smiles impishly and says, "And what is this something?"

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "A haiku contest."

"Ha!" Entrias exclaims with gusto.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "Oh... Hm."

With a teasing look to Zyphora, you say, "A rhyming game?"

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "I'll join this contest, and gladly."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Sentinel Company says, "Ciaran speaks / his mind leaks / all left to pick up / the pieces."

Adracunin's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Ciaran blinks.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "Eating all the cake / Ciaran grows obtuse / But we love him so."

With sudden horror, Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to you, "Ah! No!" Composing herself, she corrects, "Ah, no, thank you."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "It is a very simple thing to arrange, a topic is selected and you are given a few minutes to think of a haiku."

Adracunin pats Ciaran in a friendly manner.

Ciaran scrabbles around the floor, dramatically picking up the pieces.

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Haiku and tea do seem like they would harmonise well. But rhyming, I would not manage well."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Irillia, "But you just rhymed 'well' and 'well'."

Irillia glances askance at Zyphora.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "They are recited and then the group decides which they like best... that isn't strictly... ehem."

Entrias nods his head.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Irillia, "I think you should fare 'well' enough."

Ciaran says, "To rhyme or not to rhyme? Either is fine, you may find, that a good rhyme may open your mind!"

Ciaran shifts his eyes suspiciously from side to side.

Kiradawea inclines her head politely to those around her.

Execumatrix Kiradawea Startail First Ikon Tournament Winner says, "This was a pleasant experience, but I'm afraid I must take my leave."

Execumatrix Kiradawea Startail First Ikon Tournament Winner says to Jeanne, the windmuse elemental, "Let's go."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says to Kiradawea, "Thank you for coming, Execumatrix."
    Ciaran waves goodbye at Kiradawea.
    Minister Irillia Shevat says to Kiradawea, "Thank you for coming, Execumatrix."
    Vivet waves goodbye at Kiradawea.
    Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Kiradawea, "Have a pleasant rest, Execumatrix."
    Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Be well, Execumatrix."
    You doff a dapper, diamond-studded black felt hat cordially to Kiradawea.

Jeanne, the windmuse elemental looks a little pouty at this but falls in line after Kiradawea, though not before sneaking another cake on the road.

Kiradawea waves goodbye.

Execumatrix Kiradawea Startail First Ikon Tournament Winner says, "Fare well."
    Kiradawea leaves to the northeast.
    Jeanne, the windmuse elemental, skips over her tail a few times before she bolts off to the northeast.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer glances at the nearby bottles, pursing his lips and reading the labels on each.

You say, "Tea and cake and friends around, all improved with rhyming sounds."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Sentinel Company says, "Rhymes are lines in time, a long list of unbroken signs, minerals and stones unmined."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Who of the present would be interested in such a contest?"

(The Assimilated): Portius says, "Instead of tea and cake, I am consuming water and ramen straight from the brick. It is deeply depressing."

Entrias flashes Adracunin a joyous smile.

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Now, all those interested in participating in the Magistrate's haiku contest, please raise...well...raise your tea cups, I suppose."

Looking at Maellio hopefully, Entrias raises his hand high in the air.

Irillia grins mischievously at Maellio.

Vivet beams broadly at you.

Minister Irillia Shevat smiles impishly and says, "Or just listen to the Magistrate."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective holds his cup up in the air.

Zyphora starts dusting a feathered, dove-grey gown of pearlescent silks and chiffon.

Oberst Adracunin, of the Sentinel Company says, "Though I am cupless, I shall not be haiku-less."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Maellio, "I shall try my skill at poetry if there are others in the contest, Magistrate."

You say, "Given the mastery of the haiku form he's shown, I fear there'll be no contest, but I can try."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete laughingly says, "I shall make an honest attempt, though my talent lies primarily in another area."

Minister Irillia Shevat languidly raises a golden-feathered porcelain tea cup to signal her interest.

Adracunin's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Well, as effective proctor, I suspect I will merely run the proceedings over join."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete raises her cup in agreement.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "I warn you now, if any of you distinguish yourselves as poets, I shall never stop harassing you for contributions to the library."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "I will participate as well, though I doubt my skill with words."

You utter a deep, rumbling laugh at Portius.

Adracunin snickers softly to himself.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says to Portius, "Business as usual then?"

You laughingly say to Portius, "To be expected from any Librarian, I'm sure."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Right then... as for topic."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Maellio, "Quite so."

Adracunin utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Let's say..."

Maellio ponders the situation.

<< leaving this in since the responses made me laugh >>

(The Assimilated): Morbo says, "Haikus are stupid/My name is Morbo Pavok/I fucked your mother."
    (The Assimilated): Entrias says, "Haikus are awesome / My name is Entrias yo / My mother is your wife dog."
    (The Assimilated): Ciaran says, "You're a bitch Morbo / Don't hate ancient arts you tool / Always Negative :(."
    (The Assimilated): Morbo says, "Haikus are so lame/They do not give us culture/refrigerator."
    (The Assimilated): Ciaran says, "Lol Morbo, best haiku so far."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Something easy, Tea. You will have... 3 minutes."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Starting... now."

Minister Irillia Shevat frowns and says, "Oh, goodness. As soon as you announced the topic, my mind completely went blank."

You nod your head at Irillia, showing your acceptance.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "Call it out when we are done?"

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "I'll announce when the time is done."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "And then you will recite."

Looking thoroughly pleased with himself, you say, "Oh, I think I've managed one!"

Entrias grins mischievously at you.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "I am prepared."

Morbo Pavok says to you, "The honour of our family rides on your performance."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "One minute."

The sweet, clear notes of a flute accompany the romantic chords of a piano, coaxing lovers to waltz.

You see the following people here:
    Vivet, Zyphora, Ciaran, Portius, Morbo, Maellio, Entrias, Adracunin, Ioni, Irillia, Ushaara

Decisively, Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "Done."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "And done."

Minister Irillia Shevat says to Ioni, "Ah, welcome. Please, do enjoy a cup of tea and a slice of cake."

You smile and say to Ioni, "Ah, did you not realise the tea party was underway?"

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Time's up."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Zyphora, "Let us hope we do not disgrace our Lady."

Emeritus Ioni Windwhisper, Forecaster of the Arcus says, "Ah, I suppose not."

Ciaran says, "Justifiable / sentimentalization / congratulations."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "Do we all simply say it at once?"

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "Ah, shall we recite, then?"

Emeritus Ioni Windwhisper, Forecaster of the Arcus says, "Well I am glad I made it before the end."

Zyphora nods her head sagely at Portius.

You nod your head at Ioni.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Ehem."

Entrias's ears perk up as his attention turns towards Maellio.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "How about Ushaara first, for the honour of House Pavok."

Entrias nods his head.

You say, "Sweet and warm embrace / panacea to all ill / oh, such tasty tea."

With a flourish of your arm, you bow deeply.

(The Assimilated): Zyphora says, "Oh god, he used a big word."

(The Assimilated): Zyphora says, "We're doomed."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Who next?"

With a hopeful smile, Entrias raises his hand high in the air.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Entrias."

Blushing and looking towards the ceiling, Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "Smells of spring rainstorms / white leaves, steeped with honeycombs / genteel drink with friends."

(The Assimilated): Zyphora says, "..."
    (The Assimilated): You say, "Haha."
    (The Assimilated): You say, "My reaction too."

(The Assimilated): Entrias says, "What?"

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer dips into a low, almost clumsy bow.

(The Assimilated): Zyphora says, "My haiku sucks, guys."

Morbo Pavok says to you, "You have failed us."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Lovely, lovely."

(The Assimilated): Zyphora says, "Why'd you go first."

Morbo Pavok says to Entrias, "You're the new Ushaara."

Entrias gives the world a thumbs up.

You say to Morbo, "You'll have to reclaim our honour in the next round."

Ciaran says, "When is my turn?"

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Too true, the Exemplar will have to play. You can go now, if you like Ciaran."

Ciaran says, "Flaming doom bunny / Burns bright through the dry meadows / Still tastes like chicken."

Portius blinks.

Ciaran furrows his brow and exclaims "Doh!"

You grin mischievously at Ciaran.
    You laughingly say, "Forget what the topic was?"

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete politely applauds.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "The Magistrate said "tea", not "fanciful". It was quite... interesting."

Minister Irillia Shevat says to Portius, "I begin to suspect your tea contained more than "trace" amounts of toxicity, Librarian."

Entrias nods his head at Portius.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "You and the Librarian have similar tastes in misinterpretation and consumables, yes."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "Or perhaps the Pavok clan is abnormally weak to such toxins."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Portius, "I am inclined to believe so."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Mooooooving on."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Sentinel Company says, "May I?"

Ciaran raises his hand to his mouth and titters girlishly.

Portius nods his head at Zyphora.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Yes, Adracunin."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Sentinel Company says, "Ancient savored drink, / served hot within colored cups, / flavorchemantic."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Impressive wordsmithing."

You smile and say to Adracunin, "Not just a steady halberd!"

(The Assimilated): Ciaran says, "Don't you know that the lakers are playing OKC right now? How can the tea party continue!?"

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Who next?"

(The Assimilated): Portius says, "I know that there are proper nouns in the sentance, but I have no idea what their significance is."

With a hopeful smile, Zyphora raises her hand high in the air.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Zyphora?"

Zyphora exhales slowly, allowing a long fluid breath to creep from her lungs.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "Herbal or floral / heat imparting peace of mind / elixir of life."

Entrias beams broadly at Zyphora.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete whispers to Portius, "Please redeem us."

Irillia smiles softly.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective whispers to Zyphora, "You were fine."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Irillia, "Ladies first, I think?"

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "You underestimate your talents, Provost."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer smiles, squeezing her shoulder reassuringly.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Irillia?"

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Oh, very well."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete blushes slightly, lowering her head.

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Steaming, fragrant tea / Uplifting body and soul / With each peerless sip."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "And last Portius then, if I am not mistaken?"

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "I would seem so."

You laughingly say, "And I was so proud of my own!"

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "Presuming of course that my syllabic count is accurate, I put forth the following. Noblest stimulant/Chemicals mingle with leaves/Drink, and give up sleep."

You smile and say, "I've been thoroughly outclassed."

Irillia grins mischievously at Portius.

Maellio pats you in a friendly manner.
    Adracunin chuckles long and heartily.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Now then."

Irillia takes a drink from a porcelain tea cup embellished with golden feathers.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "You each have a single vote, at this point I'd like you to tell me your chosen favourite."

Entrias acknowledges the point with a grave nod of his head.

Ciaran exclaims, "Ushaara!"

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Tell."

Ciaran says, "I just did!"
    Ciaran's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Entrias pats Ciaran in a friendly manner.

Zyphora takes a drink from a scientifically-inspired ceramic tea cup.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "I would like to apologize for my tea. Apparently it is somewhat more toxic than I expected."

You utter a deep, rumbling laugh at Ciaran.

Ciaran leans into Entrias affectionately.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer smiles and says to Morbo, "You have to submit a Haiku to vote, Exemplar."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Sentinel Company says, "It's not your tea but his age."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Sentinel Company says, "He's gotten senile, I'm afraid."

Adracunin pats Ciaran in a friendly manner.

Minister Irillia Shevat says to Portius, "Indeed, it seems there are great dangers as well as benefits to mingling science and aesthetics."

Morbo Pavok says, "Okay, Haikus are easy, I am owning this contest, aerochemantic."

Morbo Pavok says, "Done."

Ciaran blinks.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Morbo, "Now vote for your favourite."

Adracunin rolls his eyes.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "And the winner is..."

You smile and say to Morbo, "Disqualified, not about tea!"

Morbo Pavok says, "It's interpretive."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Entrias."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer blinks owlishly, dusting off his suit.

"Oh?" Entrias exclaims quizzically.

You applaud Entrias heartily.
    With a flourish of his arm, Entrias bows deeply.

Ciaran says, "How many votes did I get?"

Junior Fellow Vivet Pavok, M.TS says, "It was rather good."

Ciaran leans forward and listens intently.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "And as such, he gets to select the next topic."

Entrias puts his hands on his hips and goes "Hmmm!"

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Entrias, "Well done, comrade. I believe you have just volunteered to write a few poems for the Logician, have you not?"

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says to Ciaran, "Spoilers."

(The Assimilated): You say, "You're cracking me up Ciaran :D."

Zyphora laughs melodically at Portius.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "I...uh... that is.."

(The Assimilated): Ciaran says, "This is fun!"

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says to Maellio, "The next topic shall be flowers."

(The Assimilated): Adracunin says, "Dude, you are too much."

(The Assimilated): Ciaran says, "Haters gonna hate!"

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Alright then, the topic is flowers. You will have three minutes starting..."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "... now."

You have emoted: Ushaara frowns in concentration.

Morbo Pavok says, "Do we have to say when we're done?"

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "You do not."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "You do however have until I say the time is up, and you have slightly over a minute."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "And time's up."

You give a pained sigh.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer takes another sip of tea, clearing his throat and smiling.

You say, "I could not manage it."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete attempts to hide a nervous frown by sipping from her cup.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Now then, Adracunin?"

Ciaran says, "Ready whenever."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Sentinel Company says, "Though I must be off shortly, I did want to submit my haiku and thank you all for this, as this was wonderful...my haiku: With petals so bright, / staring from emerald fields, / plethora of stars."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective calmly takes a sip of tea.

Irillia claps her hands together merrily.

Minister Irillia Shevat smiles and says, "What lovely imagery."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "Well done, Oberst."

Adracunin inclines his head politely to those around him.
    You doff a dapper, diamond-studded black felt hat cordially to Adracunin.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "It is so uplifting to see the multitudinous talents of our Collectivists."

Oberst Adracunin, of the Sentinel Company says, "We must do this again, sometime."

Adracunin leaves to the northeast.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "And who would like to be next?"

With a hopeful smile, Zyphora raises her hand high in the air.
    You urge Ciaran onwards.
    With a hopeful smile, Entrias raises his hand high in the air.
    With a hopeful smile, Ciaran raises his hand high in the air.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Zyphora was quickest."

Minister Irillia Shevat smiles impishly and says, "No shortage of volunteers this time."

You whisper to Ciaran, "Yours are my favourite."

Ciaran says, "Funny, it's normally Entrias who's the fastest."

Entrias grins and nods at you.

"Hmph!" Entrias snorts at Ciaran.

Ciaran taps his nose knowingly.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says to Ciaran, "There's more cake left."

With a gentle smile, Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "Silvery skybloom / loveliness empyrean / sky's efflorescence."

Entrias smiles softly at Zyphora.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Very pleasant, Provost."

Minister Irillia Shevat gently sets down her tea cup and then falls against the back of the bench in a mock swoon.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Ciaran next, I believe?"

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete laughingly says, "Oh dear, Irillia! Are you all right?"

Maellio snickers softly to himself.

Vivet purses her lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as she carefully gathers her thoughts.

Entrias fans Irillia with a hand, trying to keep her cool.

Minister Irillia Shevat laughingly says to Zyphora, "Dear Zyphora, you have slain me with your lovely phrases."

Zyphora grins mischievously at Irillia.

Ciaran clears his throat, waiting a moment for complete silence.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete whispers to Irillia, "Take a sip of your wonderful tea, it shall bring you back to life."

Zyphora tilts her head and listens intently to Ciaran.

Ciaran dramatically waits a moment longer, waggling his eyebrows.

Entrias nudges Ciaran suggestively.

Ciaran clears his throat in an attempt to gain everyone's attention.

Ciaran says, "Showers keep me clean / Once a day I soak and smile / Let's go get dirty."

(The Assimilated): Entrias says, "Lulz."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer applauds politely before hiding a grin behind his teacup.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "Let's not."

Zyphora starts dusting a feathered, dove-grey gown of pearlescent silks and chiffon.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "I believe that that one could be said to be on topic, if we say that he is, metaphorically speaking, a delicate flower."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Tangentially appropriate, honestly."

A piccolo's pitter-pattering notes filter through the air, underscored by the jovial accompaniment of a cello, evocative of life-giving spring rainfall and its journey to the sea.

Irillia laughs melodically at Portius.

Entrias closes his eyes and inhales deeply, absorbing the scent of his surroundings.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "Quite thought-evoking."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Entrias was next, yes?"

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "I must apologise beforehand. I am quite tired, and will likely bow out after this in order to rest."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer rubs the bridge of his nose absentmindedly before continuing.

Solemnly, Minister Irillia Shevat says, "We shall take that into account while mercilessly judging your haiku."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer looks undecided and says, "You are too kind, Minister."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "A bit obscure, but perhaps not. Let us go with this."

Irillia nods her head emphatically.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "The Gilded Lily / full of life, beauty and soul / honey and spices."

(The Assimilated): You say, "Did you have one morbo?"

Ciaran leans heavily into his staff, rubbing his back stiffly.

(The Assimilated): Morbo says, "Yes."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Now then, who next?"

(The Assimilated): Ciaran says, "He did what I wanted to do I bet."

Morbo Pavok says, "Bird of Paradise, Beauty unaccountable, I paid for gardens."

(The Assimilated): Ciaran says, "Make one about baking flour instead of flowers."

(The Assimilated): Entrias says, "Lol."

(The Assimilated): Ciaran says, "I wish I had another entry."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer applauds politely.

Morbo Pavok says, "So that is to say, maybe if you like flowers, you owe me."

Morbo shrugs helplessly.

Morbo Pavok says, "Just something to think about."

(The Assimilated): Ciaran says, "I did shower because it sounded like flower, but then I realized the error of my ways."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says, "Perhaps the honour of House Pavok is redeemed."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "Such a charitable soul."

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "We all do, Steward."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Quite, quite."

(The Assimilated): Ciaran says, ">.< I always think of the witty thing a little too late."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Now then, who next?"

Radiant as the dawn, Portius languidly raises a hand skyward, motes of twinkling sunlight scattering from his fingertips.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "That should be taken as me raising my hand, but somewhat more elegantly."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "You know. Like an artist would."

A piccolo's pitter-pattering notes filter through the air, underscored by the jovial accompaniment of a cello, evocative of life-giving spring rainfall and its journey to the sea.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Fair enough, Portius."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "I submit a somewhat more scientifically oriented piece. Pride of botany/Fairest child of the greenhouse/Nature's ornament."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "Very nice!"

Blinking, Junior Fellow Vivet Pavok, M.TS says, "That is very good."

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Quite poetic as well as scientific."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "Science is a beautiful thing, comrades. Poets would do well to learn more of it."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer bows, dusting and sweeping away the debris before he leaves.

You smile and say, "We really should keep a record of these for the Library."

Zyphora curtseys gracefully before Entrias.
    Entrias bows respectfully to Zyphora.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "It might perhaps be arranged."

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says to Irillia, "Thank you for having me, Minister."

Minister Irillia Shevat smiles and says to Entrias, "Thank you very much for coming."

Zyphora gives a dainty vanilla and strawberry-buttercream tea cake to Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer.

Aeromage Entrias Pavok, Maintenance Engineer says to Ciaran, "There had better be leftovers."

Entrias's eyes sparkle with amusement.

With a flourish of his arm, Entrias bows deeply.
    Entrias leaves to the northeast.

Irillia picks up 10 stained glass tea bottles of sun-blanched magnolia.

You smile and say, "Thirsty?"

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "I had intended to give these to each guest at the end of the party, but now that some have left early, perhaps I should distribute them now."

Comprehension flashes across your face.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Any more? I've lost count slightly."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "Are we voting or still reciting?"

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Please do enjoy their beauty and artistry as they hold your tea."

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Ah, I would like to recite mine. Excuse the clinking of the bottles during my recitation, please."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "I was wondering if any had any more to recite, ah go ahead Irillia."

Zyphora's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Spreading her hands, Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Their beauty inspires / their scent evokes memory / their bloom fades too soon."

You smile softly.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "Oh, that is lovely."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Quite lovely yes."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "Very much so."

Minister Irillia Shevat attempts to hide her blush by lowering her face to take a long sip from her tea cup.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Any more? Or shall we vote?"

Unobtrusively whispering, "Lovely work, dear Zyphora", Irillia gives a stained glass tea bottle of sun-blanched magnolia to Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete.

Zyphora flashes Irillia a joyous smile.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Right then, if you'd once again tell me your votes?"

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective whispers to Irillia, "Thank you, cousin."

You have emoted: Keeper Ushaara Pavok quietly thanks Irillia while the others vote.

Minister Irillia Shevat flashes a quick smile of welcome first at Portius and then at you.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Hrm... any more votes?"

Minister Irillia Shevat smiles and says to Maellio, "We are all on pins and needles, I'm sure."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "As am I, we seem to either be short votes or have a three way tie."

Portius utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "I believe that several people took their leave who otherwise would have voted, yes?"

Junior Fellow Vivet Pavok, M.TS says, "That is true."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "We are most likely short on votes."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "I believe Morbo also did not vote. And for the sake of fairness perhaps Vivet shall vote?"

Junior Fellow Vivet Pavok, M.TS says, "Oh. Ah... give me a few moments."

Maellio utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "And now a four-way tie."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Ushaara, you should vote."

You scratch your head looking for an idea.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "Oh goodness."

Junior Fellow Vivet Pavok, M.TS says, "I believe the results are conclusive. We've simply many winners."

Irillia nods her head sagely at Vivet.

You say, "Well I was quite fond of them all but I'll say Portius'"

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Aha."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "A tie-breaker."

Morbo glares angrily at you.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "I am flattered."

You utter a deep, rumbling laugh at Morbo.

Lleuke arrives from the northeast.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Portius is, by a slim margin, the winner. You didn't vote Exemplar, you do not get to glare."

With a flourish of his arm, Lleuke bows deeply.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "I think this means that I have also been volunteered to write for the Logician."

Shifting Current, Lleuke Zayah smiles and says, "Greetings."

Minister Irillia Shevat smiles and says to Lleuke, "Welcome to the Collectivist tea party. It's a pleasure to have you here."

You smile and say to Lleuke, "Not too late, there's still some tea and cake!"

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Lleuke, "Indeed. Eat, drink, indulge any gluttonous impulses that you might ordinarily suppress."

Lleuke's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "And avoid half the tea."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Well, if we wish to continue this little game one more round it is Portius' chance to select a topic."

Lleuke tilts his head and listens intently.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "Very well then. I propose that we compose on science."

You ponder the situation.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete smiles impishly and says to Lleuke, "You have to compose a haiku on the topic."

Comprehension flashes across Lleuke's face.
    Lleuke ponders the situation.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Lleuke, "After three minutes, we recite."

Minister Irillia Shevat takes a long, meditative sip of her tea.

Maellio nods his head emphatically.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Three minutes which will start..."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "... now."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "One minute."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "And time."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Who'd like to go first?"

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "I nominate my dear cousins."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "I shall go first then. It is far from my most eloquent, but..."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Go ahead."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "Hypothesise first / then fashion a procedure / endlessly repeat."

Portius gives Zyphora the once-over, eyeing her suspiciously.

Junior Fellow Vivet Pavok, M.TS says, "Well, if you feel badly about that, I can go next."

Junior Fellow Vivet Pavok, M.TS says, "And set the bar nice and low."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Eloquence is relative."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Vivet?"

Junior Fellow Vivet Pavok, M.TS says, "A flash of brilliance / synapses firing within / find consistent results."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Vivet, "I thought you were setting the bar low!"

Vivet sways back and forth.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Quite fitting, indeed."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Who's next?"

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "As I was so kindly volunteered, I shall go next."

You say, "I have an attempt too."

Maellio nods his head emphatically.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Irillia?"

Smiling self-deprecatingly, Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Balance, symmetry / and harmony are found in / both art -and- science."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "A perfectly true and poetically formed statement."

Portius applauds Irillia heartily.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "And who next, Ushaara?"

You recite, "Revealed with toil / pattern found within all things / a light in darkness."

"Oooooooooh!" Irillia says, eyes wide with wonder.
    Portius flashes you a joyous smile.

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says, "Very nice."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Quite good, yes."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "I am impressed, Keeper."

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "A marvellous haiku."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Any more?"

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Lleuke?"

Lleuke blushes furiously.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "There is, of course, the topic's proposer, but as the proposer I feel I should go last."

Lleuke shakes his head.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Morbo?"

Junior Fellow Vivet Pavok, M.TS says, "I'm surprised Ciaran didn't have another."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "This is true."

Maellio tilts his head curiously at Ciaran.

Morbo Pavok says, "None this time."

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "It seems all that cake and tea have tranquilised Ciarian. The effects of gluttony, I dare say."

You say, "The old do need their rest I hear."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "Does that leave only me, then?"

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "I still resemble those remarks..."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Ehem... yes it does."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "Very well."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective takes a sip of tea before putting down his cup.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "The sublime theorem/shows the universe's ways/and uplifts the soul."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Lovely."

Gentle laughter chimes with the clinking of tea cups, as the aroma of exotic teas spices the air.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Now then, votes."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Well, well..."

With a chuckle, Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Another tie?"
    Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "... it seems we have a unanimous winner. Ushaara!"

You grin sheepishly and blush faintly.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Well done Keeper."

You smile and say, "Thank you."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to you, "The library appreciates your generous offer to write poetry for the Logician."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer smiles and says, "It shall be a very poetic Logician I am certain."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "It would seem so."

Zyphora nods her head sagely.

Ciaran smiles big and wide at you before stuffing a cake into his mouth.
    Lleuke flashes you a joyous smile.

Minister Irillia Shevat says to Ciaran, "And he awakens...to devour more cake!"

Lleuke utters a deep, rumbling laugh.
    You grin mischievously at Ciaran.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "And I think that is enough of that particular distraction, normally played until at least single winner, however as an introduction quite suiting."

Minister Irillia Shevat laughingly says to Ciaran, "My good sir, you must be like Kethuru to confections."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Maellio, "Thank you for proposing the idea, Magistrate! It was very entertaining."

Ciaran mutters, "Omn..nomnom."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete looks thoughtful and says, "So our winners were comrades Entrias, Portius, and Ushaara."

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says to Ciaran, "That seems much a challenge, I think."

Junior Fellow Vivet Pavok, M.TS says, "Correct."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Irillia, "We ought to better represent our gender next time."

You grin mischievously at Zyphora.

Shaper-Magistrate Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral Observer says, "Well done to you all, winners and writers alike."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Vivet, "And you as well!"

Lleuke's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Minister Irillia Shevat says to Zyphora, "Truly, we must not let the men think they are the better poets within the Collective."

The soft, tinkling notes of a lyre rise in a joyful melody, chiming and crystal-clear with cheerful buoyancy.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Zyphora, "And Her order. Only one of Hers claiming victory is nearly scandalous."

Irillia nods her head sagely at Zyphora.
    Zyphora nods her head affirmatively at Irillia.

Junior Fellow Vivet Pavok, M.TS looks skeptical and says, "I get too obsessed with syllables to be properly poetic."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Portius, "Truly. Thank you for redeeming our fallen character."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Irillia, "The experimental evidence is currently in favor of that hypothesis, cousin."

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says to Zyphora, "I shall be sure to pray for Her to tease you mercilessly over this."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Portius, "Clearly the results of this shall be outliers if we perform repeated tests."

Irillia nods her head emphatically.

Execumatrix Magnificus Portius Windwhisper, Librarian of the Collective says, "That is possible. But one musn't draw conclusions before the experiment begins."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete says to Portius, "And shall have to be stricken from the data sets to prevent bias."

Minister Irillia Shevat says, "Well, clearly we must all gather once more like this, if only to test our poetic mettle."

Szariec, the amethyst-horned hippogriff says to Ciaran, "Yous giving fat-one runnins for shinnies, will bes fighten yous for cakes, tidy?"

Maellio narrows his eyes at Szariec, the amethyst-horned hippogriff in an unnerving manner.

Ciaran blinks.

Vivet tilts her head curiously.

Ciaran says, "I'm sorry, I made a pact long ago not to speak to hippogriffs. Someone should pass the message along."

Szariec, the amethyst-horned hippogriff says to Maellio, "Whats? Is defendens yous gourmand honours."

Maellio thwaps Szariec, the amethyst-horned hippogriff on the head.
  • Thanks for posting the logs! Even if they do make me regret not being able to make it even more. I'm pretty impressed with the haikus people were able to come up with on the spot.
  • There's always more room.

Also, wow Ushaara thanks for cleaning that up and posting! Such dedication.  You're awesome :D
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • edited March 2013
    I should have been like "Everyone, take a long, good look at all the teacups. ALL the teacups. And ALL the tables. And drink ALL the tea and ALL the cakes. Because there's going to be a quiz later. Mwahaha!"

But seriously, I'm glad people had fun! :) Thanks for logging and posting the party, @Ushaara! And thank you to @Isune, @Zyphora, @Orventa, and @Allyrianne for helping me set it up and to everyone who came and made it enjoyable. 

Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    edited March 2013
    Worry not, we will quiz them at the next party.

@Irillia did amazingly, especially concerning working with our Patrons to do the ambient tea messages! Additional thanks to @Entrias for providing food as well. :)

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Would have been nice if @Ushaara had edited out some particular clan comments  :-O
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.